Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AP poll: Majority of Americans express negative view of blacks

yota691

i understand some people did some things .. but to lable things in black and white is the definition of racism ...>>>

On the Web I find that Henry Louis Gates Jr., the chairman of Afro-American Studies at Harvard, is demanding that whites, pay reparations to blacks. <<<<< now that is a racist statement .. if a black guy kills a white guy .. should all black people pay all white people in a civil law suit ..?

Oh, Lord. I'd pull my hair out, if I had more.

On the Web I find that Henry Louis Gates Jr., the chairman of Afro-American Studies at Harvard, is demanding that whites, pay reparations to blacks. It's because of slavery, see. He is joined in this endeavor by a gaggle of other professional blacks. I guess he'll send me a bill. Huh? I feel like saying, Let me get this straight, Hank. I'm slow. Be patient. You want free money because of slavery, right? I don't blame you. I'd like free money too.

Tell you what. I believe in justice. I'll give you a million dollars for every slave I own, and another million for every year you were a slave. Fair enough? But tell me, how many slaves do you suppose I have? In round numbers, I mean. Say to the nearest dozen. And how long were you a slave? -

negative view of blacks in america ...>>>its time to get real on the subject

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-reparations-for-African-slavery.html

lol .. see its all in fun .. the united states is the best place on earth no matter how many polls the europeans want to take about america .. .. i think we are doing fine in america .. when people mingle a little more thigs will get easier on all of us .. i truly hate the concentration camps set up by the democrats i also refer to them as welefare compounds .. no one is trapped anywhere except by the democrat party.. vote out the democrats .. and free our oppressed in the united states