Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Smee2 is Back on Line ... :)

smee2

And if we spell "Columbus" backwards and just add a few letters it spells: "Go home you smallpox-carrying illegal immigrants who killed off a nation of free people who had learned to live with their environment, tree-cutting, rapists, girl enslaving, white killers who spread Wal Marts, asphalt and trash across a once-great land -- and take your raggedy ass Brits with you too."

Smee 2 - You mean those immigrants?

I take it you fought for the spotted owl before science showed that larger predators killed them off, and not us.

• Upvote 1

Welcome back Smee... hope your full recovery is speedy and just want to let you know we missed ya. Humor in a time like this just shows the caliber of a person you really are... and in your case your a "50 Cal." (that's the big guns for those of you who don't know)... you pack a wallop of wisdom, balance, and of course humor that leave's us rolling on the floor!!! Thanks for dropping in dear!!! wink.gif

thanks for returning on my birthday Smee ...glad to have you back :eagle:

Happy Birthday Eagle Eye... sorry I missed it by a day, hope it was a good one!!! wink.gif

I take it you fought for the spotted owl before science showed that larger predators killed them off, and not us.

Actually Francie I think they were referencing a comment that from the Native Americans view point, could easily be used against any late comers as "illegal immigrants"(i.e. explorers/pilgrims/etc...) ... imo.

smee...bout time you got your butt back here...was worried bout you and had issues here too...glad you are recovering...I had a steel plate put in my right foot plus a bone fusion last week so can kinda understand your pain...ouch everytime I move...with the steel in my foot...people that need the crap kicked out of them better walk softly...lol...welcome home :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

smee...bout time you got your butt back here...was worried bout you and had issues here too...glad you are recovering...I had a steel plate put in my right foot plus a bone fusion last week so can kinda understand your pain...ouch everytime I move...with the steel in my foot...people that need the crap kicked out of them better walk softly...lol...welcome home :twothumbs:

Glad to see you back Tandy. Sounds like you've been in for some bionic work!! :lol: