Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Difference between Obama & Romney Supporters‏

moose 57

One should always be prepared for this question with a simple answer.

So, if someone asks you what the main difference is between most of the Obama supporters and Romney supporters, instead of stammering and stuttering and looking for an answer, just tell them that the Romney supporters sign their checks on the front, and the Obama supporters sign their checks on the back.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

One should always be prepared for this question with a simple answer.

So, if someone asks you what the main difference is between most of the Obama supporters and Romney supporters, instead of stammering and stuttering and looking for an answer, just tell them that the Romney supporters sign their checks on the front, and the Obama supporters sign their checks on the back.

Aww, someone got one of those "Forward this to everyone you know" emails this morning, didn't he? Romney supporters sign their checks. Everyone else has direct deposit, debit cards, and Iphones and can't remember the last time they saw a check. And real people spell cheque correctly

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

Aww, someone got one of those "Forward this to everyone you know" emails this morning, didn't he? Romney supporters sign their checks. Everyone else has direct deposit, debit cards, and Iphones and can't remember the last time they saw a check. And real people spell cheque correctly

In AMERICA and as United States of America citizens, we spell checks like this and so do our banking institutions.

If you want to spell it your way, go to europe.

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

dinar_dud, I could tell you didn't have an education, but really, you can't even spell CHECKS? How sad! You are the kind Obama appeals to, since you can't make it on your own efforts, vote Obama so you can keep collecting your government CHECK. You really should be the poster child of the MOOCHER class. Your post have done more for the MOOCHER class than anyone else s. Need me to buy you some more food stamps? Just say so. Hell, I'm generous, I may even throw in some minutes for your free Obama phone. Just let me know and I'll set it up for you.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

dinar_dud, I could tell you didn't have an education, but really, you can't even spell CHECKS? How sad! You are the kind Obama appeals to, since you can't make it on your own efforts, vote Obama so you can keep collecting your government CHECK. You really should be the poster child of the MOOCHER class. Your post have done more for the MOOCHER class than anyone else s. Need me to buy you some more food stamps? Just say so. Hell, I'm generous, I may even throw in some minutes for your free Obama phone. Just let me know and I'll set it up for you.

OUCH!!!!unsure.gif

• Upvote 3

Actually, this was sent to me a few days ago and it did not have "Forward this to everyone you know" attached to it.

Insert foot! check?

• Upvote 2