Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kofi Annan, is second cousin to my mom's friend

I will ask my mom to ask her friend from Ghana to see if he can talk to Kofi and see what he thinks on our Iraq investment.

peace

Thanks.... Talk about Ghana... I visited there twice and it was/is the African Country ( among those I travelled to) where I met the friendliest People ever...Also very safe even in the Capital ( Accra... about 2 M ) day or night......At least back in 1997.

Jpdinar : Thanks anyway and I love to hear it from you soon.

Umbertino : What are you doing in Ghana anyway? are you on a vacation or a volunteer? I am just curious and sorry for asking that question.

What was I doing ( 1997)? Travelling to learn about a new place the way I try to do when travelling... I do love checking new places whenever I have the time and money ( not often) to do that.

I like Africa and used to go there in the past as my first wife was from Zimbabwe....

I visited only 3 Countries in Africa... Zimbabwe ( many times) Senegal and Ghana.. I liked Ghana best. Great and friendly People and (at the time of my trips there) a very safe place.

If I have the chance I'd love to go back to Ghana and check new Countries also.

But in this period of my life I'm South and central America oriented when it comes to travelling ( again if/when I have the dough for it)..

In the past I have visited a few places in that part of the world that I really enjoyed.....

Edited by umbertino

What was I doing ( 1997)? Travelling to learn about a new place the way I try to do when travelling... I do love checking new places whenever I have the time and money ( not often) to do that.

I like Africa and used to go there in the past as my first wife was from Zimbabwe....

I visited only 3 Countries in Africa... Zimbabwe ( many times) Senegal and Ghana.. I liked Ghana best. Great and friendly People and (at the time of my trips there) a very safe place.

If I have the chance I'd love to go back to Ghana and check new Countries also.

But in this period of my life I'm South and central America oriented when it comes to travelling ( again if/when I have the dough for it)..

In the past I have visited a few places in that part of the world that I really enjoyed.....

Umb,

I can understand that :) so what's in south and central Ameica ?? ;):)

• Upvote 1

Umbertino : Thank you for your response. I am used to love travelling, too. If this really RV, I will want to travel to another country to enjoy a beautiful life and meet new people. By the way, you have mentioned that you already went to Zimbabwe many times before, and do you have, by any chance, buy Zimbabwe's currency? I say that , I just heard that Zimbabwe's currency already RVed , was it true? I just heard and I don't know whether it is true or not. Therefore, I want to clarify directly to get a true and real information about Zimbabwe's currency from you and probably you know the history of Zimbabwe's currency, too. I bet you already made a big fortune from Zimbabwe's currency? Are Zimbabwe, Senegal, and Ghana the same currency? Is it cheap or expensive to buy something, like groceries , gas , etc in those 3 countries? Sorry for asking too many questions.

Umbertino : Thank you for your response. I am used to love travelling, too. If this really RV, I will want to travel to another country to enjoy a beautiful life and meet new people. By the way, you have mentioned that you already went to Zimbabwe many times before, and do you have, by any chance, buy Zimbabwe's currency? I say that , I just heard that Zimbabwe's currency already RVed , was it true? I just heard and I don't know whether it is true or not. Therefore, I want to clarify directly to get a true and real information about Zimbabwe's currency from you and probably you know the history of Zimbabwe's currency, too. I bet you already made a big fortune from Zimbabwe's currency? Are Zimbabwe, Senegal, and Ghana the same currency? Is it cheap or expensive to buy something, like groceries , gas , etc in those 3 countries? Sorry for asking too many questions.

My trips to Zimbabwe date back to 1986 through 1990... I went about 5 times and used to stay for 1 month each time more or less....

Yes obviously I had to exchange and get the Zim Dollars when there... Can't exactly recall the exchange rate, to be honest... I do recall it was extremely cheap and I could afford to go to extra posh restaurants and it would be super-affordable.

No I didn't make a fortune ( nor had I thught of it anyway) on the Zim currency cos, as I said , my last trip there dates to Oct.1990....All I can say is that at the time of my visits ( 1986-1990) Zimbabwe was a very nice and safe country and the Capital, Harare ( once called Salisbury when it was ruled by racist Rhodesians) is / was a beautiful and very safe town.People were genrally very cool despite the fact that the apartheid thetre was equal or even worse thatn in S. Africa. My wife was Black and she told me a lot about it. Her Father was a Guerrilla Fighter who later got taken into the regular army. In the bginning the Head of State Mr. Robert Mugabe seemed like an enlightened Leader then Power fever got the best of him . But ( not a justification, mind you) he was not alone on that path.

I have heard things worsened through time in terms of hyper-inflation ( if I'm not mistaken they printed Million Zim. Dollars notes) and also in terms of violence.

Edited by umbertino

Umbertino : At first, when you traveled to those 3 countries, I thought you are a currency trader, too. But nevermind, Anyway, thank you very much for your useful information.

My pleasure, Albundy... I do realize my post was not useful under a currency trade standpoint.. Just travel memory collections.