Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

30-40 day Exchange window

Phoenix

This is from somewhere else but was posted today.

(Bank phone number removed by me.)

"Hello All,

I called TD Bank (703-xxx-xxxx,Virginia)today, and spoke with a lady about opening an account, because I have Iraqi Dinar, and am waiting for the Revaluation, and will they exchange the Dinar to US Dollars? The lady said," we will exchange the Dinar, and it will be 30-40 day window". She also said that I will have to come in to exchange the Dinar. That TD Bank, is the closest bank to Atlanta, but no problem. I hope this help some of you."

How can she tell you how long you can have to cash in when it hasn't RV'd or had an amount even set? I just don't see them having an idea about that when nothing else has been released. JMO

I appreciate the intel but somehow it just doesn't make sense. Maybe she knows something we don't know though.

This may what Adam has been trying to tell us. Maybe we will only a narrow window to either get out of country or reinvest. Our gov stands to receive huge winfall gains if we stay here and cannot find tax shelters fast enough. With new tax enacted by "O" we may not have much time to make up mind. Iraq will try to bring in big bills, but less time is on their side. looks like a good plan, that may have been devised & helped by our gov.

Cap. 1, sold me my Dinars, Many of them in La. TALKED TO THEM, RATE WAS NOT DISCUSSED, was told if I bought them at Cap 1 they would buy them back. They have a de la rue machine in NO La. You will have to to take them to NO, have them checked and your checking or savings acc will be credited for worth. Needless to say you will have acc 's with them. Then you have 60 days to find tax shelter. Hope I have been helpfully. PS good luck hide from the big 'O".

they could not possibly get all that dinar back in 30 to 40 days.

If it is to be made null and void it will not matter to them.

This is not uncommon in Middle Eastren nations.

They will change currency and put a deadline on exchange after the deadline expires the currency is null and void and only has value to collectors.

When they did the original currency trade out, taking the old Saddam notes out of circulation it was a 90 period to allow people to get the new dinar for their old dinar, I would imagine it should be around the same time frame. 30 to 40 days is a very slim window, and doesn't leave many people much choice but to cash in. Like Phoenix says:

If it is to be made null and void it will not matter to them.

I believe that to be very true as well...