Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WARKA internet connection untrusted?

64jaguar

This might be a common problem but trying to go to WARKA Banks "internet Banking system" site, My link . It's coming up as an Untrusted site on my Firefox browser. I'm not a computer geek but became a little nervous about trying to bring up the page. Anybody having this problem? I don't see it posted anywhere else on the thread. Maybe I'm just over cautious. Thanks

Can't get the dang link to work here either www.warkaonline.com

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This might be a common problem but trying to go to WARKA Banks "internet Banking system" site, My link . It's coming up as an Untrusted site on my Firefox browser. I'm not a computer geek but became a little nervous about trying to bring up the page. Anybody having this problem? I don't see it posted anywhere else on the thread. Maybe I'm just over cautious. Thanks

Can't get the dang link to work here either www.warkaonline.com

You might want to try www.warka-bank.com. However, the log in page for accounts which is the address that you posted is getting the red flag and will not load.

Mine did that also. Wonder if a firefox update must change the requirements maybe they got pregnant red flag

There is no ownership or encryption which may be why. Their certificate is still valid.

But how many other times have we been through similar instances like this with Warka. dry.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You might want to try www.warka-bank.com. However, the log in page for accounts which is the address that you posted is getting the red flag and will not load.

There is no ownership or encryption which may be why. Their certificate is still valid.

But how many other times have we been through similar instances like this with Warka. dry.gif

Just walked through the red flags and ended up on the Internet Banking site but Firefox is telling me the site could be hijacked. I didn't log in to my account until i investigate a bit more. Probably nothing ..... but. I did just download the newest version of Firefox. Maybe that has something to do with it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 months later...

Just walked through the red flags and ended up on the Internet Banking site but Firefox is telling me the site could be hijacked. I didn't log in to my account until i investigate a bit more. Probably nothing ..... but. I did just download the newest version of Firefox. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Did you get your problem fixed.

Try using chrome.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Are you using this link:

Warka Bank For Investment And Finance J.S.C.

Then for Online Banking you have to go here:

Online Banking

thanks for the help red ...... the online link did the trick ..... i never have had trouble before getting there another way but i haven't tried close to six months now . Ever since the last interest date.

thanks again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NP Steel

madmax

Don't count on the "30 hits per month" counter. They rarely update that site. The copyright on the page is from 2010......its been a long time since last update.

I am not using the counter on the website, you can use a number of sites on the web to check the activity of other websites and the Warka website is ranked one of the lowest used sites on the net. I find this very strange for a "Bank" I would think long and hard before I sent them any of my money.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1