Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Congress up to Baghdad on an unannounced visit

Carrello

A high-level delegation from the U.S. Congress up to Baghdad on an unannounced visit

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 13:45 GMT

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

arrived high-level delegation from the U.S. Congress to the capital, Baghdad, on Tuesday, to visit unannounced. reporter said "Alsumaria News", a high level delegation comprising members of Congress Lindsey Graham and John McCain and Joseph Lieberman arrived at noon today , to Baghdad on an unannounced visit. correspondent added that the delegation met upon arrival Baghdad, Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari at the ministry center of the capital. were media quoted an adviser to Prime Government Ali al-Moussawi end of last August as saying that a U.S. delegation will visit Baghdad during the next two days. and arrived Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Elizabeth Jones to Baghdad the first Sunday (2 September 2012), where I discussed with Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari ways to stop the bloodshed in Syria and the situation of refugees and Syrian provisions of Chapter VII. expected to continue Iraq's relationship with the United States During the next phase in what is known as strategic framework, which provides for the exchange and partnership between the two countries in the economic, diplomatic, cultural and security. noteworthy that recent months have seen attempts by the Iraqi government to act as a regional power in a number of regional and international issues as Iraq hosted the Arab summit in Baghdad in and twenty-ninth of last March, also saw the Iraqi capital Baghdad in May last meeting of the group of five plus one of the Iranian nuclear file, and Iraq presented at the end of last August the Syrian initiative to resolve the crisis include ending the violence in the country and the formation of a transitional government.

http://alsumarianews.com/ar/1/47234/news-details-.html

• Upvote 7

THEY ARE JUST FOLLOWING UP ON STATEMENTS BACK IN JULY 2012, regarding Syria. Nothing to do with IQD... sad.gif

Link: http://lgraham.senat...2c-78c1a8069193

"...expected to continue Iraq's relationship with the United States During the next phase in what is known as strategic framework..."

its bigger than just the iqd my friend. this is why we have spent a little time reviewing the strategic framework agreement. you will notice that united states involvement has ramped up in iraq and it is all based on this contract in particular. so its more than just syria and more than just the value of the currency. this thing is unprecedented. watch out for my next posting on part IV of the study. it is truly mind blowing stuff.

• Upvote 2

Thank You Carrello for bringing in da news. smile.gif Quite the find!

"...expected to continue Iraq's relationship with the United States During the next phase in what is known as strategic framework..."

its bigger than just the iqd my friend. this is why we have spent a little time reviewing the strategic framework agreement. you will notice that united states involvement has ramped up in iraq and it is all based on this contract in particular. so its more than just syria and more than just the value of the currency. this thing is unprecedented. watch out for my next posting on part IV of the study. it is truly mind blowing stuff.

Trinity thanks for your comments and I Can't Wait for your next posting on part IV of the study.

I learned so much from your previous post about it... you really have my curiosity up now! biggrin.gif