Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum "Hot Intel" RV!!!!!!

possum

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possum....there you go again telling BS LIES. You have no contacts in Iraq - you are the true MEGLIOMANIC. STOP! Before you insight a riot and for those of you who think Possum does this for tongue and cheek fun - you deserve to be let down each and every time.

Possum....there you go again telling BS LIES. You have no contacts in Iraq - you are the true MEGLIOMANIC. STOP! Before you insight a riot and for those of you who think Possum does this for tongue and cheek fun - you deserve to be let down each and every time.

Calm down! :lol: It's a joke! Look at his avatar, the Iraqi Minister of Information, or whatever his title was, from the first Gulf War! :lol: This is a joke.

Good stuff, all I am doing is NOT Counting any chickens before they hatch. I am not spending money I do not have. After the RV I will pay off bills and have some breathing room and then start working on my dream, becoming a Mommy, my husband and I will now be secure enough to bring our little bundle of joy into the world. GO DINAR!

Phonics - You're just as guilty for condoning his BS. The sad part is that folks on this site believe Possum - read their responses, some truly think that Possum has legitimate intel and sources in Iraq - which you and I know is just not true. If you care at all about this site, you would post a disclaimer or warning to those that Possum's intel is just made up sh#t. It's really getting old and I wish the MODS would stop the jacka$$.

Very ufortunate this possum post, with no substantiation, looks like it was done to just generate more posts...like this one. Rumors on this site can and should be based upon hearsay but also have a basis in fact. Rumors based upon hearsay require the party spreading the statement and offering it for it's truth and veracity to divulge the source so that the source can then be checked for it's accuracy. That is not the case here.[/quote

Well if you read the posts around here you would see he was refering to what Adam said just yesterday. Possum brings a little fun to a tense situation. Alot of people enjoy it, myself included. Its not our fault that you are either new to this site, or only read a few posts. Possum, I got to rent a 46 footer this weekend, with the promise of buying one when the dinars come in LOL. Have a great week everbody, looking forward to another fun filled weekend of waiting for the perverbeal dinar ball to drop! Got to be one of these weekends!

Dear Possum:

If you are being truthful, then you have just become..."The most interesting man in the world!" and as such, you may say "Stay thirsty my friends!".....................BUT........................If you are not being truthful, then you have just become "The most uninteresting man in the world!" and as such, you may say nothing at all.

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

Reading these posts is better than watching the Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour !!! Believe my friends that it'll happen when

it happens and not a second earlier...... Reading some on this gibberish is fun and passes the time..... The Iraqis are probably

getting a kick outta the "infidel impatience too !

Everyone get outta your clothes, jump in to hot tub, relax, and have another morning cup of coffee !

good luck to all ///////

Hey good news I now a guy you know a guy that past on info $2.62. I don't believe him but what the heck every time someone says the reveal will be this week or Sunday it never happens so I figured what the heck I 'll throw my two cents o I mean my $2.62. I cant wait till it happens lets just hope we don't get screwed I really think some people may go postal. Good luck to all!!!!!!: