Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if....by whatever means.....your dinar is suddenly worth five cents per dinar dollar.

Would you wait for a higher rate? (assuming it could rise)

OR

Would you cash in as soon as you could get to the bank?

If you chose higher rate..would you give it a certain amount of time, or would you wait for a certain rate..no matter how long.

Just stuff we were discussing the other night......

• Upvote 1

Tandy ... my cats wouldn't touch your wine, but don't leave chocolate milk unguarded!

I would cash in part, just enough to make me feel secure for my next transition phase, that being the transition from foxy older woman to senile old bat, which would include putting some of the previously dinar investment into something a little more secure like minerals (gold, silver and mostly palladium). The rest I would hold on to and just wait.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Tandy ... my cats wouldn't touch your wine, but don't leave chocolate milk unguarded!

I would cash in part, just enough to make me feel secure for my next transition phase, that being the transition from foxy older woman to senile old bat, which would include putting some of the previously dinar investment into something a little more secure like minerals (gold, silver and mostly palladium). The rest I would hold on to and just wait.

:)

smee2

actually smee the wine was humor as I don't care for it either but I am like your cats...love chocolate milk...if these crackerheads that control world happenings will turn things loose maybe we can get a few gallons!. Still looking for a wallet big enough to fit the dinar notes in...would not fit in American jeans??????

What if....by whatever means.....your dinar is suddenly worth five cents per dinar dollar.

End Quote

That would be awesome for me....50 times my Capital... I'd probably get rid of 70-80% of all my holdings.

• Upvote 2

End Quote

That would be awesome for me....50 times my Capital... I'd probably get rid of 70-80% of all my holdings.

umbertino...that would really be beautiful music right now!!!