Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newsweek Cover

cris

Looks like newsweek is flailing around for income.

This cover could be the new keeper, and possibly

an indicator of how the MSM will start treating Obama

in this election....I bet its going to get a lot of coverage

tumblr_m90aj6cfXh1qzs5cqo1_500.jpg

• Upvote 8

This made big news here in Italy ( all over the World likely) on all the TV channels .

One TV channel news reporter pointed out that the author of this article is the gentleman ( can't recall name, sorry) who worked for John McCain on the last election campaign.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

This made big news here in Italy ( all over the World likely) on all the TV channels .

Yeah, I just saw it here on the news, had to go do a quick search.

I havent read the article yet though. I'll bring that in when I find it.

Here it is

Niall Ferguson: Obama’s Gotta Go

Aug 19, 2012 1:00 AM EDT

Why does Paul Ryan scare the president so much? Because Obama has broken his promises, and it’s clear that the GOP ticket’s path to prosperity is our only hope.

I was a good loser four years ago. “In the grand scheme of history,” I wrote the day after Barack Obama’s election as president, “four decades is not an especially long time. Yet in that brief period America has gone from the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. to the apotheosis of Barack Obama. You would not be human if you failed to acknowledge this as a cause for great rejoicing.”

Despite having been—full disclosure—an adviser to John McCain, I acknowledged his opponent’s remarkable qualities: his soaring oratory, his cool, hard-to-ruffle temperament, and his near faultless campaign organization.

Yet the question confronting the country nearly four years later is not who was the better candidate four years ago. It is whether the winner has delivered on his promises. And the sad truth is that he has not.

More at this link

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/08/19/niall-ferguson-on-why-barack-obama-needs-to-go.html

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 5

Hi Umbertino biggrin.gif Wow in Italy Too?

You know our news here in the US is totally Objective and only gives us the "Facts". Isn't That Great! wink.gif

Maggie, my Friend... Yes.. I was overwhelmed to see many channels news giving the same story at about the same time....

As I said, one channel reporter stated that the article author had worked with McCain in the past....And also added that Newsweek has ( or used to have) a liberal rep so that was even more unexpected.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1