Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Bytes: Mailman Expects A Delivery After August 23rd !

DinarThug

CNN. Ur Source For Sourceless News !

8-17-2012 Newshound Guru Mike the most interesting articles we read...they talked about they wanted to sell gold coins so people in Iraq can have wealth....and then...the Mercedes Benz opening up a car plant....20 million dollar project...if you look at that I ask that same question...Are the people able to buy these cars now? ...No but there is some anticipation that sometime in the future that there is going to be value...wealth ...all very positive articles again and they are obviously getting ready for some value to be added because you just don't do these kind of things if your currency is worthless

8-17-2014 Newshound Guru LJ Ramadan ending on Saturday....Eid follows after and will last til the 23rd.....I think we are sitting in the most positive position we have been in up this point....Just the last article Debbie read and the concession made about the Oil & Gas Law ...whenever I read concessions have been made.....it looks really really positive

8-17-2012 Newshound Guru Breitling The CBI has a number of options for the dinar...here are my top 3 possible options 1. Exchanging the dinar you and I have-continue to reduce the money supply like they have been doing. 2. (If the Minister of Finance chooses not to participate) Revalue the currency we have and latter in new currency...coexist with the new currency for a certain amount of time...maybe 2 year period 3. Re denominating--they'd have to retire the notes we have by law--we will get a just pip out of it (this is the most unlikely scenario)...

8-18-2012 Newshound Guru Mailman17 THE CBI IS READY...AND HAS NO PATIENCE LEFT. IT APPEARS THE GOI IS ALSO. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WE CAN WAIT FOR ANYMORE EVERYTHING IS ON THE BOARD HCL, MINISTERS, ERBIL, 140, KUWAIT, AND ITS ALL PLANNED FOR AFTER THE 23 OF AUG.

• Upvote 6

If you think about it, after a RV, the CBI will still be doing what they have been doing, selling USD for IQD as we all cash in. That will continue to remove the liquidity and strengthen the remaining IQD in circulation. I'm ready to hand over IQD for those USD's they are selling, give me a decent rate Shab's :)

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the post Thugs! wink.gif

Just a thought, If these things are going on and the Iraqi's aren't getting hostile is it because they actually know something is coming and are just keeping quiet? I mean if I were poor and saw all this money going on in my country with mercedes dealers and other things then I would be getting irate and wondering where in the heck is my opportunity to better myself and my family. The only thing that would keep me content and quiet is knowing that what little dinar I may hold is going to take care of my worries very soon and the oil revenues, JMO unsure.gif. Again, just a thought so don't beat me up tongue.gif

• Upvote 2