Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reluctant Voters Support O'bama

cris

Obama supporters are depressed and will stay home this election.

90 million wont even be involved this year. ;)

Call them the unlikely voters.

A nationwide USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll of people who are eligible to vote but aren't likely to do so finds that these stay-at-home Americans back Obama's re-election over Republican Mitt Romney by more than 2-1. Two-thirds of them say they are registered to vote. Eight in 10 say the government plays an important role in their lives.

I

Even so, they cite a range of reasons for declaring they won't vote or saying the odds are no better than 50-50 that they will: They're too busy. They aren't excited about either candidate. Their vote doesn't really matter. And nothing ever gets done, anyway.

• Upvote 2

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 43%

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Excellent, like they say at Mac's supper club (McDonalds) I'm LOVING IT!!!!

Thanks one2one....I like that news....

And Dive....your slaying me buddy....Lmao :lol:

Cris the only ones that will be voting for obummer are of the same skin color and the bed wetting liberal morons that have no clue about anything truthful. Pathetic

You left out the illegal aliens........Oh, how politically incorrect of me..... I meant undocumented foreign visitors!

• Upvote 1