Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams chat 7:20pm 3/20

Bumper64

8:17 PM [Adam Montana] *bama* *

8:17 PM [bumper64]

*** removed off topic content, started new thread ****

8:20 PM [Adam Montana] I think it's awesome that 98% of the room is excited right now about the Dinar

8:21 PM [Adam Montana] one person said they are "anxious'

8:21 PM [Adam Montana] that's exactly what my CBI friend said today, he emailed me at about 9:30 PM yesterday his time

8:21 PM [Adam Montana] I guess that's about/..... 6 hours ago our time

8:21 PM [Adam Montana] I haven't had time to copy all of our emails this week, I was out today running errands

8:21 PM [Adam Montana] so I'll just summarize

8:21 PM [Adam Montana] first - my thoughts

8:22 PM [Adam Montana] we're not going to see a dang thing with the Iraqi Dinar changing rates until we hav a winner

8:22 PM [Adam Montana] Maliki was heavy in the lead in the beginning

8:22 PM [Adam Montana] now Allawi is scooping up some votes

8:22 PM [Adam Montana] so who knows who will take it

8:22 PM [Adam Montana] it doesn't matter

8:22 PM [Adam Montana] either man can do the job, it's just a matter of taking a left or a right and ending up at the same place

8:23 PM [Adam Montana] my personal thought is that when the dinar rate changes, it's going to come out at close to 10 cents.

8:23 PM [Adam Montana] that means if you have a million dinar, you'll end up with 100,000 USD to cash in

8:23 PM [Adam Montana] but if you're smart, you won't take that 100k

8:23 PM [Adam Montana] because after that, several things can happen

8:24 PM [Adam Montana] the Dinar will enter the market and float

8:24 PM [Adam Montana] or it will be controled by an ERM (exchange Rate mechanism)

8:24 PM [Adam Montana] if it floats, I'm buying MORE

8:24 PM [Adam Montana] if it goes on an ERM, I'm investing

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] ERMs are designed to last a limited time, and keep the currency within a certain point range

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] to control inflation etc

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] the Iraqi economy and currency is already stable

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] the only thing that's missing is significant value

8:25 PM [Adam Montana] I'm a big fan of the theory that if it comes out on an ERM, it will eventually become part of a larger currency, like the Gulf Dinar

8:26 PM [Adam Montana] I say I'm going to invest because companies on the ISX or operating in IRaq are going to soon be acquiring the same kind of wealth that the companies in Kuwait have

8:26 PM [Adam Montana] and as you know

8:26 PM [Adam Montana] Kuwait is over $3 per USD

8:26 PM [Adam Montana] if your million Dinar hits over three, that means that same 100k is worth 3MM

8:27 PM [Adam Montana] now

8:27 PM [Adam Montana] that's just my theory, the dime

8:27 PM [Adam Montana] I'd be happy with it

8:27 PM [Adam Montana] I'll skip to the bank to cash in half, actually

8:27 PM [Adam Montana] SKIP

8:27 PM [Adam Montana] but my CBI contact thinks I'm wrong, and I have reason to believe him

8:27 PM [Adam Montana] we've been emailing all week about some trucks coming in to the CBI, and he believes they are bringing smaller denoms

8:28 PM [Adam Montana] the reason is to handle the higher value - you can't buy bread with a $10,000 note

8:28 PM [Adam Montana] the catch here is something that blows my mind

8:28 PM [Adam Montana] they are planing on bringing in XXXXXX amount of trucks

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] but only have plans for YYYY labor to take extra trucks out

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] which means they are bringing in a HECK of a lot more small notes, if this is happening

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] than they plan on taking out

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] so, I hope I explained that all correctly

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] it's harder to type this than to say it.

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] here's his most recent email:

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] Adam, My friend, it is with great concern I am writing this tonight ... I have reason to believe our previous correspondence has led us to exactly what we seek, which is the culmination of this extraordinary event. Will be communicating with you early next week on events at home that lead me to believe I can determine the exchange rate in the very near future, nearly $ 1 in the price of the new Iraqi Dinar! I will tell you a little more, as soon as I get official confirmation of this amount from the category of small trucks had arrived.

8:30 PM [Adam Montana] At this time I do NOT want to unmod, but you can enter your questions in the chat

Edited by Adam Montana

This is the Q & A side of tonights chat!

8:31 PM [laurette] What about the UN

8:31 PM [Drstain] Adam Montana, why with great concen

8:31 PM [Adam Montana] laurette please clarify

8:31 PM [markisuncfan] Adam.....does your think a date range of RV ?

8:31 PM [Adam Montana] Drstain with great concern means anxious

8:31 PM [JBrookes] what is the count at for the elections?

8:31 PM [Adam Montana] markisuncfan SOON!

8:31 PM [laurette] News coming out of the U.N.

8:31 PM [THJ] Adam can you ask your contact about the deployment of smart cards to the Iraqi people?

8:31 PM [Adam Montana] JBrookes I don't know I left my abacus in my car

8:32 PM [Adam Montana] THJ please PM me the specific question and I will

8:32 PM [Orleanian] Even if it comes out at $1 would you recommend holding if a float or investing if an ERM?

8:32 PM [Adam Montana] orlenian horrible color choice

8:32 PM [gpnhmiller] Why do you think 10 cents and he thinks 1 dollar?

8:32 PM [Adam Montana] if it comes out at a buck, I'm cashing in teh majority but I WILL invest some of it back

8:32 PM [Matt] Invest in what Adam, other companies in Iraq?

8:33 PM [soldier] Adam do you think the new P.M if elected will place a hold on all of this until he and his government have time to look at it

8:33 PM [Adam Montana] gpnhmiller my theory has always been a lower rv rate

8:33 PM [Adam Montana] Soldier nope

8:33 PM [Adam Montana] it's been looked at for years, the only thing holding this up is a stable government with the ability to control it's own destiny

8:33 PM [markisuncfan] Adam..I know you think Maliki, but what if Allawi wins? He is a lil more religiously radical to a degree.

8:33 PM [Matt] Invest in what Adam, other companies in Iraq?

8:33 PM [Adam Montana] look at Iraq, people - htose proud people walk home facing death with purple fingers to vote for their freedom

8:34 PM [Adam Montana] they are moving forward

8:34 PM [Adam Montana] period'

8:34 PM [Adam Montana] markisuncfan it doesn't matter who wins, I've studied both sides

8:34 PM [Adam Montana] RV is good no matter who wins

8:34 PM [Joe P] Adam Montana ... does CBI contact have a definitive date to announce winner?

8:34 PM [dbmurphy] Adam, Thanks for trying to keep people grounded to reality!

8:34 PM [Adam Montana] Joe P he is waiting just like all of us

8:34 PM [jawdove] Is a bunny-ear still one of your concerns adam

8:34 PM [Adam Montana] not really

8:35 PM [markisuncfan] Adam Montana I was there when Allawi was elected....seems Maliki is better politically. Just wondering

8:35 PM [Adam Montana] it COULD happen, but I don't think it will

8:35 PM [sistasue] what about the chapter 7 sanctions being lifted

8:35 PM [Adam Montana] markisuncfan I agree - Maliki is a more politically influential candidate and the RV will happen faster with him, but it will happen with Allawi too

8:35 PM [chas32] Adam, you have a contact inside the CBI. Why wouldn't you believe his rate and put yours to rest? Just wondering why you would think differently.

8:36 PM [Adam Montana] sistasue I know you're VIP, please post your specific question in VIP and I will attend to it shortly, thank you

8:36 PM [bAMA69] if it comes in at 1.00 and you have .... lets just say 10- million you would cash 90% and invest the other....

8:36 PM [Adam Montana] chas32 you missed my point - I am guessing low and I'm hoping he proves me wrong!!!

8:36 PM [Adam Montana] BAMA69 I think that's exactly what I'm going to do

8:36 PM [Adam Montana] I have 24 or so

8:36 PM [bAMA69] me to

8:36 PM [bahtman] Lesser amount of trucks leaving, what does that mean?

8:37 PM [Adam Montana] cash in 80% and invest the rest IMMEDIATELY into the ISX and a couple of other ventures I'm working on with and for the VIPs here

8:37 PM [Adam Montana] bahtman lesser is less than more

8:37 PM [markisuncfan] Adam....what about cashing in some...exchanging some to smaller denoms to ride out the wave?

8:38 PM [dwayne919] Adam Montana I thought you said dont cash in, to hold as a group for better rate?

8:38 PM [waverunn1] hey...no riding the wave

8:38 PM [bAMA69]

8:38 PM [markisuncfan] waverunn1 hang 10

8:38 PM [cash1324] Any idea when they will announce a election winner?

8:38 PM [Adam Montana] dwayne919 if it comes out at a buck, I'm going to advise you to take enough to pay off your debt and then invest the rest

8:38 PM [Joe P] Adam Montana ... is there still room to apply for VIP status?

8:38 PM [Adam Montana] cash1324 Tuesday

8:38 PM [waverunn1]

8:38 PM [Adam Montana] I don't know which Tuesday though

8:38 PM [captainamerica] do you think those of us who wish to hold are large bills to the end of the year for tax purposes would be able to do so without worry of missing out?

8:39 PM [Adam Montana] Joe P http://dinarvets.com/forums/payments.php - doors won't stay open forever though

8:39 PM [Adam Montana] captainamerica we'll know the answer very soon after RV

8:39 PM [Adam Montana] 50/50 chance I think

8:40 PM [Adam Montana] hey everyone - thank you for coming tonight, I hope I was able to help.

8:40 PM [tuxunder] so we are waiting on election results?

8:40 PM [dinardummy] adam, wouldn't it pose a logistics issue if the smaller denoms were not distibuted before the RV..next day's business would be impossible

8:40 PM [Adam Montana] I just received an invitation to a game of cards by a gorgeous woman though

8:40 PM [ToddS] Post in regular forum and VIP?

8:40 PM [bAMA69]

8:40 PM [Adam Montana] thank you ToddS :tiphat:

8:40 PM [waverunn1]

Edited by Bumper64

if i don't have my dinar in a iraq bank how do i cash them in:confused:

I m going to delete your other posts asking the same question.

You will be able to cash in at a bank in the USA or there are some IQD dealers that are going to be exchanging as well. You do not have to have them in a bank in Iraq. I suggest you look through the forum and there are several threads dedicated to this topic. Including banks that you can cash in at. There are banks buying and selling IQD all over the country, and then there are other banks that know or pretend to know nothing about the IQD. Post RV you will not have a problem finding a place to cash in.

Edited by ToddS

what happen to 2.oo plus. I'm not trading for less than a 1.00 and then only a small percentage. Maybe 25000 for 25000 dollars. Then I've made my money back plus. I will wait till **** freezes over if I have to for the $4.00 plus rate. You guys need to know that goverments Lie and bluff. I 'll keep my notes till they offer what they are worth. This is the single most important country in the world right now. If you don't belive it just wait an see.

Gee Thanks .................

Yes this is Adams site and his rules but I never would have though that asking a reasonable question would be misconstrued as ignoring. I see posters bash away but then someone asks a question respectfully and they get chastized like a child. Very disappointed with the way this forum has treated it's members lately. So you win I will no longer question the why's and whats of the forum.

Again Adam Thanks

what happen to 2.oo plus. I'm not trading for less than a 1.00 and then only a small percentage. Maybe 25000 for 25000 dollars. Then I've made my money back plus. I will wait till **** freezes over if I have to for the $4.00 plus rate. You guys need to know that goverments Lie and bluff. I 'll keep my notes till they offer what they are worth. This is the single most important country in the world right now. If you don't belive it just wait an see.

Its very possible our Government wants us to cash in early so they can hold OUR dinar for a bigger RV for them. Like you I do not trust the Government, either of them.

NoOneReally,

I was not responding to your post in this thread. My response in this thread was directed to others that do not pose their questions in a manner that I feel is respectful of the site, other members, or Adam. I did not reply to your post with a quote or direct my response to you in any way, and if you felt it was directed at you I apologize to you. I think you can clearly see the difference in the manner you choose to ask a question and the way others choose to structure their questions.

My post ending up directly under yours is in no way and indication I was responding to you.

You my friend are a gentleman and I am as well and I think history records that in this forum.

Sincerely,

Todd

Thank You. I am sorry if I jumped the gun as well

I thought the information you brought into chat tonight was very positive. I enjoy the CBI guy telling you it will be higher then you think it will be because I hope he is right.

Now if we could just light a fire under the man with the button we would really be on fire. jumping-smiley-011.gif

Thank you Adam for all the effort.

Sincerely,

Todd