Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul: Loss of Faith, Hope and Integrity?

Scrumdiddles

I live in Tampa and we will be there our group is at forty

and we are in contact and coordinating with other groups we are hoping for enough people to show up to totally embarrass the RNC

We are going to make some noise

NO Surrender NO Retreat and NO Compromise

• Upvote 2

and we are in contact and coordinating with other groups we are hoping for enough people to show up to totally embarrass the RNC

did you budget for bail money?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

are you calling him a criminal?

no i am calling you stirring the pot!!!!! IF he and hiis groups are planning to make some noise and protest, be told to move on refuset get arrested and no money to bail. So ensure you have money for bail.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

no i am calling you stirring the pot!!!!! IF he and hiis groups are planning to make some noise and protest, be told to move on refuset get arrested and no money to bail. So ensure you have money for bail.

Not to worry, Ron Paul supporters will be making citizens' arrests and assisting leo with any agent provocateurs, trouble makers.

are you calling him a criminal?

Sounded like it. For sure he was instigating, at least.

sounds like you were instigating . . . :drool:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not to worry, Ron Paul supporters will be making citizens' arrests and assisting leo with any agent provocateurs, trouble makers.

LOL, so you guys are going to be deputies too, i dont' think so 40 why in the heck would they put you guys in charge of security LOL wishful thinking yet again my friend.

40, could you please Let ROW know that is late in Japan and he should be in bed instead of commenting :)

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just imagine if George Washington and the founding fathers had listened to someone telling them not to stir the pot..you'd be eating crumpets and bowing to the Queen right now.

• Upvote 4

LOL, so you guys are going to be deputies too, i dont' think so 40 why in the heck would they put you guys in charge of security LOL wishful thinking yet again my friend.

40, could you please Let ROW know that is late in Japan and he should be in bed instead of commenting :)

It's called Obon holiday vacation time, talking with friends, studying, and enjoying life. You've ever done it? Us young folk generally don't need so much sleep. :P

Either way, hugs for you. :hug:

Edited by rightsonword
  • Upvote 1

Just imagine if George Washington and the founding fathers had listened to someone telling them not to stir the pot..you'd be eating crumpets and bowing to the Queen right now.

I don't need a history lesson, reason his crew wants to make noise is because Ron Paul did not get the nod for the Presidency so we are going to express our right to protest and try and take over the convention like some delegate selection convention well. I don't think that is going to happen. That is why i suggested to bring bail money because i don't think they are going to play around with those who choose to cause mayhem. Make sure you bring your camera phones to show how you were roughed up being dispersed so it can be played on You tube.

I don't need a history lesson, reason his crew wants to make noise is because Ron Paul did not get the nod for the Presidency so we are going to express our right to protest and try and take over the convention like some delegate selection convention well. I don't think that is going to happen. That is why i suggested to bring bail money because i don't think they are going to play around with those who choose to cause mayhem. Make sure you bring your camera phones to show how you were roughed up being dispersed so it can be played on You tube.

Obviously you DO need a history lesson, because your views & comments sound exactly how the British thought back in the 1770's...basically: SHUT UP OR BE ARRESTED....and by the way, it's their RIGHT to protest agaist things they do not agree with, as is yours. And yes, you may be right, some may be arrested, but I think that's a small price for someone to pay for standing up for one's principles.

• Upvote 2

Obviously you DO need a history lesson, because your views & comments sound exactly how the British thought back in the 1770's...basically: SHUT UP OR BE ARRESTED....and by the way, it's their RIGHT to protest agaist things they do not agree with, as is yours. And yes, you may be right, some may be arrested, but I think that's a small price for someone to pay for standing up for one's principles.

This has nothing to do with the past sir, protest peacefully make your point and move on. But if i am not mistaken lets embarrass the GOP and give the election to the democrats. Oh yes it is going to happen. If i dont' get my way then i am going to take ball and go home. Another person diving into something that does not concern them. Were you around back in the 1770's? Nope so why are you trying to ride their coat tails.

This has nothing to do with the past sir, protest peacefully make your point and move on. But if i am not mistaken lets embarrass the GOP and give the election to the democrats. Oh yes it is going to happen. If i dont' get my way then i am going to take ball and go home. Another person diving into something that does not concern them. Were you around back in the 1770's? Nope so why are you trying to ride their coat tails.

The same principals that applied back then, still apply today. What difference does it make if I made a reference from the 1700's about our Founding Fathers? You completely missed the point in my first post, because you're so dead set against anyone speaking their mind openly against what they feel is wrong.

Like I said in my 1st post "If the Founding Fathers had opted not to "stir the pot", we'd all be bowing to a Queen right now, instead of having an election". At which point you said you didn't need a history lesson. YOU DO SIR. What better example do we have to follow than those who founded our country.

Again, so it gets through:

If I, or any American sees things that we believe are wrong, or bad for America, then we have the RIGHT, to say so and act accordingly. AS DO YOU.

Trying to ride their coat-tails? No, just reminding you (AGAIN) that WE have the right to protest something we feel is not right or out of place. You seem to have a HUGE problem with free speech when it doesn't fall into your belief structure, or political affiliation.

And excuse me, THIS concerns EVRYONE in AMERICA TP, not just you and a few others. I will speak my mind whenever, and wherever I wish, and will not be told to move on by you, or anyone else.

Edited by thegente
  • Upvote 2

The same principals that applied back then, still apply today. What difference does it make if I made a reference from the 1700's about our Founding Fathers? You completely missed the point in my first post, because you're so dead set against anyone speaking their mind openly against what they feel is wrong.

Like I said in my 1st post "If the Founding Fathers had opted not to "stir the pot", we'd all be bowing to a Queen right now, instead of having an election". At which point you said you didn't need a history lesson. YOU DO SIR. What better example do we have to follow than those who founded our country.

Again, so it gets through:

If I, or any American sees things that we believe are wrong, or bad for America, then we have the RIGHT, to say so and act accordingly. AS DO YOU.

Trying to ride their coat-tails? No, just reminding you (AGAIN) that WE have the right to protest something we feel is not right or out of place. You seem to have a HUGE problem with free speech when it doesn't fall into your belief structure, or political affiliation.

And excuse me, THIS concerns EVRYONE in AMERICA TP, not just you and a few others. I will speak my mind whenever, and wherever I wish, and will not be told to move on by you, or anyone else.

i never said for you move on don't get it twisted, speak as much as you please just as i do. Don't tell we would have a queen some of those back then wanted to keep the queen but they were told to be quite and get with the program and they did. Don't pick parts of the history lesson to prove your point. Some didn't want slavery but some did especially in the southern colonies, but they agreed to disagree and do what was best for the country. I have said my piece. Thanks for the civil debate.

No worries, security will promptly have y'all removed.

:)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TP 40 Oz is kinda right we have been in contact with police and the police have come out and talked with us a few times.

We are going in groups that are small enough to be known by every member we have markings

identifying each group member

So we can keep and eye on each other, We have police text numbers so we can help police

Locate and identify potential trouble.

We will patrol our own small groups on the look out for any infiltrators looking for trouble

So you see your concern for my well being is greatly appreciated but unwarranted

• Upvote 1

TP 40 Oz is kinda right we have been in contact with police and the police have come out and talked with us a few times.

We are going in groups that are small enough to be known by every member we have markings

So we can keep and eye on each other, We have police text numbers so we can help police

We will patrol our own small groups on the look out for any infiltrators looking for trouble

So you see your concern for my well being is greatly appreciated but unwarranted

So i will be on the look out for your groups of fine fellows looking for trouble see belowpost-32734-1345110552_thumb.jpg

So i will be on the look out for your groups of fine fellows looking for trouble see below

post-32734-1345110552_thumb.jpg

• Downvote 1

i never said for you move on don't get it twisted, speak as much as you please just as i do. Don't tell we would have a queen some of those back then wanted to keep the queen but they were told to be quite and get with the program and they did. Don't pick parts of the history lesson to prove your point. Some didn't want slavery but some did especially in the southern colonies, but they agreed to disagree and do what was best for the country. I have said my piece. Thanks for the civil debate.

Do You Mean "The Civil War"? That agreement to disagree? rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

So i will be on the look out for your groups of fine fellows looking for trouble see belowpost-32734-1345110552_thumb.jpg

So i will be on the look out for your groups of fine fellows looking for trouble see below

post-32734-1345110552_thumb.jpg

Now that I know what you look like I will be on the look out for you and your crew

you are the one in the center right ?

I was in a hurry on my last post had a time sensitive invoice to get out

so I forgot to put

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

Do You Mean "The Civil War"? That agreement to disagree? rolleyes.gif

Maggie, i am going to hold my fire because i don't want to offend you so i will leave it at that.

Now that I know what you look like I will be on the look out for you and your crew

you are the one in the center right ?

I was in a hurry on my last post had a time sensitive invoice to get out

so I forgot to put

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

LOL, no sir Cris will not be there nor will JJ, i will be the one in the Bermuda shorts enjoying the sites and will put on my suit and tie for the nomination of Mitt Romney during the convention. I will leave the law enforcement to your merry band of men, Loco01, i think you need to adjusted your cover so you can see when you need to text the authorities after you try to apply the citizen arrest on some rowdy Paul supporters :)