Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Neocon Paul Ryan Would Emasculate Social Security to Pay International Bankers!

imblessed

I dont take offense but if you are going to point fingers saying this guy ios bad and that guy is bad remember while you point 1 finger to them you are pointing 3 back at yourself.

Ron Paul is no better.

Please, provide a reason as to why he is not?

Did he vote for senseless wars? Nope

Did he vote to increase our nations debt? Nope

Did he vote to take away American privacy through the Patriot Act, NDAA, SOPA, etc? Nope

Did he vote in some way to restrict state rights or the rights of the people in ways Obama and other politicians have? Nope

Sorry, but Obama is a terrible president, just like the ones before him and the ones vying for his spot. So, no, I am not pointing any fingers at myself because I am fighting against those who push for and support such asinine government policy of war, debt, and loss of american freedoms.

• Upvote 1

Please, provide a reason as to why he is not?

Did he vote for senseless wars? Nope

Did he vote to increase our nations debt? Nope

Did he vote to take away American privacy through the Patriot Act, NDAA, SOPA, etc? Nope

Did he vote in some way to restrict state rights or the rights of the people in ways Obama and other politicians have? Nope

Sorry, but Obama is a terrible president, just like the ones before him and the ones vying for his spot. So, no, I am not pointing any fingers at myself because I am fighting against those who push for and support such asinine government policy of war, debt, and loss of american freedoms.

Dinar_stud, sorry. I didn't mean for the last part to come off as hard as it did. Trying to figure out some programming problems and it's frustrating me! lol.

I was always under the impression that the President did not "rule" the United States. He/she can depend on help from Congress. Well, where was Obama's "help" when the Congress was clearly anti-Obama and as one member of the ruling body so aptly stated when Obama was elected: Our job is to ensure Obama fails. Well...... With that attitude no wonder the people of the U.S. were not represented in the best manner possible.

Sorry Blondie, that doesn't cut it, your boy O had both sides and the WH when he first took office and still couldn't get stuff done with his own people. The GOP couldn't have stopped him if they wanted too. The ruling body was all Dems, 1/2 way thru is term the people started seeing what a mistake he was, voted some of his power away and are going to finish the job in November. LOL the party of NO. I love how the libs blame the GOP, when their BS ideas can't make it thru to become law. They can't even get their own team on the same page without any opposition to get anything done. Where's our budget hun? Yeah that's what I thought. O didn't need our help, he controlled everything. Bottom line is the man is in way over his head, his ideals are idiotic, he has no morals, and is the most anti American, anti religion president we have ever had.

• Upvote 3

Can you prove any of these claims with out a shadow of a doubt??? Or is this more of the same" my brothers, sister, uncle, grandmother, teacher, dog told me???

Dude stud, I need to ask what cave do you live in. Maybe you have not heard of the sheriff out west that has some facts about what you seem to be disputing. Maybe you have not listened to those that speake truth. If you haven't I would urge you to google some of these facts. Maybe you could see what a lot of those that have cann see the tructh. maybe you are one of those that would prefer to keep endorseing the those that are perverting your bill of rights. What else would you want question. :D

stud dude.

Do you really think that there is on elected offical that represents your interest. Ihave a clue, they don't. Just as soon as you vote these clowns in office. They take on a new way ok thinking. Most in the know refer it as the "ME, REELECTION, WEALTH BY DECIPTION,. Is there any part of this that you fail to comperhend, if so I can make it just a little more clear for you. Jeeezzzzzzzzz this is getting old!

Dude stud, I need to ask what cave do you live in. Maybe you have not heard of the sheriff out west that has some facts about what you seem to be disputing. Maybe you have not listened to those that speake truth. If you haven't I would urge you to google some of these facts. Maybe you could see what a lot of those that have cann see the tructh. maybe you are one of those that would prefer to keep endorseing the those that are perverting your bill of rights. What else would you want question. :D

stud dude.

Do you really think that there is on elected offical that represents your interest. Ihave a clue, they don't. Just as soon as you vote these clowns in office. They take on a new way ok thinking. Most in the know refer it as the "ME, REELECTION, WEALTH BY DECIPTION,. Is there any part of this that you fail to comperhend, if so I can make it just a little more clear for you. Jeeezzzzzzzzz this is getting old!

Ron Paul represents my interests as proven by his voting record. Do Romney's represent yours or does he change his position as he has proven again and again?

• Upvote 1

Sorry Blondie, that doesn't cut it, your boy O had both sides and the WH when he first took office and still couldn't get stuff done with his own people. The GOP couldn't have stopped him if they wanted too. The ruling body was all Dems, 1/2 way thru is term the people started seeing what a mistake he was, voted some of his power away and are going to finish the job in November. LOL the party of NO. I love how the libs blame the GOP, when their BS ideas can't make it thru to become law. They can't even get their own team on the same page without any opposition to get anything done. Where's our budget hun? Yeah that's what I thought. O didn't need our help, he controlled everything. Bottom line is the man is in way over his head, his ideals are idiotic, he has no morals, and is the most anti American, anti religion president we have ever had.

Absolutely right....O'blah had total control from 2008 to 2010.....He used

that to buy votes for the Obamacare debacle.

He now uses Executive Orders, because the people in this Representative

Republic put a stop to his machinations by voting the Conservative take over

of the House.

This Nov. We the People are going to Representative Republic his Rear right

out of office. :D

• Upvote 1

Absolutely right....O'blah had total control from 2008 to 2010.....He used

that to buy votes for the Obamacare debacle.

He now uses Executive Orders, because the people in this Representative

Republic put a stop to his machinations by voting the Conservative take over

of the House.

This Nov. We the People are going to Representative Republic his Rear right

out of office. :D

No doubt it will be the party of NO, NO MORE O!!!!

• Upvote 1

Ron Paul represents my interests as proven by his voting record. Do Romney's represent yours or does he change his position as he has proven again and again?

Im sure thats true, since he votes with the Demo's 30% of the time

He's one of the worst RINO's and is leaving office because he wouldnt

be able to get re-elected in Nov ;)

• Upvote 1

Sir you are spot on with your wish for president. The only reason he is not the cantidate he was robbed whill=e the RNC stood by and did nothing. The reason, he wated to do away with the organized crime family known by most as bush 41 announced. NWO. If they would have stayed out of the primary. RP wold be the cantidate to present to the voters of this formerly free country. If I have kicked sand in your face. I would send my most humble appology. I am getting so tired of this name calling, blame game. We the people had better wake to the fact that every word you hear over the MSP is nothing more that attempt to minaulate you opiniion. Please lets just organize and kick all these thugs and their manulating friends out and clean out the cesspool.

It is time WE take our country back from oranized crime. If you are a real RP supporter you will agree.

cesspool= DC

MSP=mainstreamprpoaganda

• Upvote 1

Im sure thats true, since he votes with the Demo's 30% of the time

He's one of the worst RINO's and is leaving office because he wouldnt

be able to get re-elected in Nov ;)

The whole GOP is RINO these days since you're party was hijacked by big money a long time ago. Ron Paul just seems RINO to you because the GOP of today represents big government.

Edited by 40oz
  • Upvote 1

Sir you are spot on with your wish for president. The only reason he is not the cantidate he was robbed whill=e the RNC stood by and did nothing. The reason, he wated to do away with the organized crime family known by most as bush 41 announced. NWO. If they would have stayed out of the primary. RP wold be the cantidate to present to the voters of this formerly free country. If I have kicked sand in your face. I would send my most humble appology. I am getting so tired of this name calling, blame game. We the people had better wake to the fact that every word you hear over the MSP is nothing more that attempt to minaulate you opiniion. Please lets just organize and kick all these thugs and their manulating friends out and clean out the cesspool.

It is time WE take our country back from oranized crime. If you are a real RP supporter you will agree.

cesspool= DC

MSP=mainstreamprpoaganda

Agreed! My apologies for assuming about you as well!

The whole GOP is RINO these days since you're party was hijacked by big money a long time ago. Ron Paul just seems RINO to you because the GOP of today represents big government.

The only hi-jacking is the Paulers in every political thread

Ron Paul lost because nobody wanted his r3volution.....He and you,

cannot blame anyone else for his poor results

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The only hi-jacking is the Paulers in every political thread

Ron Paul lost because nobody wanted his r3volution.....He and you,

cannot blame anyone else for his poor results

You've been telling the same lies the whole time. Ron Paul hasn't lost anything. Hang tight cupcake.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You've been telling the same lies the whole time. Ron Paul hasn't lost anything. Hang tight cupcake.

And you never answered my question sweetie pie.

this statement and others are very suggestive of something

I've suspected for quite awhile

40oz.

Ya? Well, most people are too young to remember the old days, when America had it right. And some people are too arrogant to return to glory. Others have never changed. I guess time will tell us who the majority is.

I may be younger than you,m but my American blood runs deepor than SH%%.

Now you've piqued my interest....What old days are we talking

about, and what was so great about them?

Read more:

• Upvote 1

I've asked you this multiple times without an answer: Does it not bother you that Romney and Ryan say one thing and do another?

How is that different than any politician - not just Obama or Romney - but any of them? How can you point the finger at one of them and not see it applies across the board?

Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote Box

How is that different than any politician - not just Obama or Romney - but any of them? How can you point the finger at one of them and not see it applies across the board?

Listen to what they say ans how they vote. Romney didn't get the reputation of Captain Flip Flop for no reason. And Obama there isna reason why even obama supporters are upset with him.

Ron Paul has consistently voted in line with what he says he believs. Because of this, we can safely predict how he will stand or vote on a number of issues. The same cannot be said for Obama, Romney, or Ryan- the flip flop trio.

• Upvote 2

Its not the choice between two evils ;)

One guy....O'blah, is a truley evil puppet of George Soros and his Lib sycophants

The other guy....Romney, is one of the cleanest politicians I've ever seen

Easy choice.

Was this a real post? He is not a puppet of the Koch brothers and big business?

Open your eyes, they are all puppets of somebody. There is no clean politicians anymore.

Can you give me some examples on how he is anti-American and anti-religion?

• Upvote 1

Dude stud, I need to ask what cave do you live in. Maybe you have not heard of the sheriff out west that has some facts about what you seem to be disputing. Maybe you have not listened to those that speake truth. If you haven't I would urge you to google some of these facts. Maybe you could see what a lot of those that have cann see the tructh. maybe you are one of those that would ]prefer to keep endorseing the those that are perverting your bill of rights. What else would you want question. :D

Arpaio and the Cold Turkey Posse?? are you referring to that joke as proof??]]

The simple fact that he has not taken the supposed "proof" to be vetted in the courts, but has done everything to ramp up the sales of the Corsi birther book tells me he is fulll of hot smelly air. The simple fact that even a wnd.com white house correspondent reporter was at the news conference and saw the actual long form BC and stated he was satisfied, unless any proof showed, which has not, tells me Arpaio is full of it.

Just so you know after this interview he was fired for not pushing the birther BS

World Net Daily’s Les Kinsolving Reacts To Release Of President Obama’s Birth Certificate

I will leave you with your boogie man. The simple fact that i have seen what has happened in the last 3+ years and have seen how my military/veteran family members and friends have been taken care of and seen that there are officials that have done what is necessary for the veterans tells me all i need to know.

Edited by dinar_stud