Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Romney picks Paul Ryan for VP

kid4dinar

His post has nothing to do with vets, so don't make it into one. You're upset over something that's not there. The cowards and slaves are a play on words describing that state we are in: that we are ruled by politicians and others that do not have our best interests in mind. And we are cowards and slaves because we go along with it, no questions asked.

I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to scrum. I think he can answer all on his own without your help. Scrum is a faily intellgent man and im sure he probably doesnt care for you telling me what he means.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Land of the pathetic cowards, Home of the slaves. The good old USA. United Slaves of America.

I can only assume you are talking about the Paulers with your blanket statements once again, as even you couldn't be dumb enough to call all your fellow Americans who don't support your drug induced ideals pathetic cowards. I'm sure the US military is glad to support your right to call them cowards even though you for one don't deserve it.

• Upvote 3

His post has nothing to do with vets, so don't make it into one. You're upset over something that's not there. The cowards and slaves are a play on words describing that state we are in: that we are ruled by politicians and others that do not have our best interests in mind. And we are cowards and slaves because we go along with it, no questions asked.

Really, you being the master of reading and generalizations, that is exactly what he said, go read it again.

• Upvote 1

I can only assume you are talking about the Paulers with your blanket statements once again, as even you couldn't be dumb enough to call all your fellow Americans who don't support your drug induced ideals pathetic cowards. I'm sure the US military is glad to support your right to call them cowards even though you for one don't deserve it.

He's not here to respond....Must of tucked tail and run :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Really, you being the master of reading and generalizations, that is exactly what he said, go read it again.

I call it being able to control ones emotions in order to come to reasonable conclusions based on what's being presented. Call it being a master of reading comprehension, which many here have, but simply choose to not use.

But alas, I love how Willard fanboys are ignoring that fact that Ryan voted in ways that radically increased our nations debt. Bravo.

Anyway...back on subject...Here's Ryan, taking O'blah apart in 6 min. :D

That's what I'm talking about brother, the guy is sharp, actually I'd rather see him running for POTUS instead of VP.

I call it being able to control ones emotions in order to come to reasonable conclusions based on what's being presented. Call it being a master of reading comprehension, which many here have, but simply choose to not use.

But alas, I love how Willard fanboys are ignoring that fact that Ryan voted in ways that radically increased our nations debt. Bravo.

He'd have to present something actually intelligent for one to draw any reasonable conclusions. It's funny how you call anyone who is standing behind the GOP, a Mitt fanboy, apparently you never bothered to read the threads on the primaries, most here didn't pick Mitt as their first choice, but have now pulled behind him for the country as he is the GOP nominee. Alas, I love how the RP fankids fail to see it's over, and was before it began, he was beaten by nearly every other candidate in every other state, so apparently your group is smaller then you thought because the country is not behind RP at all. IF he would have been selected, I, and I'm sure most others here, would be in full support of him to get O out of office, a luxury the RP'rs don't give to the rest of the party.

Land of the pathetic cowards, Home of the slaves. The good old USA. United Slaves of America.

So we all know what is being said here!

Land of the pathetic cowards.

Pathetic - arousing pity, esp. through vulnerability or sadness

Cowards - a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.

The people of the US lack courage and refuse to endure the danger of what is going on with the political system in the US. We have drones in the air, homeless people and many more being created, President going to war without congressional approval, police forces acting against the people, endless wars, a government that just keeps spending, a failing school system and many more. YET, accept is all and complain about it. YET, people of the US bit*h and complain about what is going on, keep voting for the 2 issued candidates like a *********** thinking there will be change, all know the US is crumbling. Yet will not take up arms to defend there freedom, i say that because most will give away there freedoms to security. We have a weaken public public that is pathetic and refuse to see the problem in the food, water, and environment that we all live in. Thinking that the hospitals are taking care of them in their interest, by giving them radiation for cancer, drugs to break down their bodies and are told quantity of life or quality of life. Accept every bit of it as if this is how life is suppose to be, never questioning anything, and refusing to even acknowledge any resistance to their beliefs. So yes Land of the Pathetic cowards.

Home of the slaves.

Slaves - a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.

Slaves, you are. Hmmm legal property of another, look at your birth certificate, yep a warehouse receipt. It lists the size, color, weight, origin, and most important a warehouse receipt number. The berth certificate is traded by banks on the open market. Laws, rules, regulation, privileges, codes, fees, insurances are all ways of controlling slaves. So you dont think that we the PEOPLE OF THE WORLD can not come up with our own set of respective ways to deal with other human beings. So we have governments decide all the LAWS that are not in the best interest of the people. Laws that put people in jail because of putting a substance into their own body without harming anyone but themselves. God gave us the right to use the earth to our benefit but corporations are sweeping up all the land and commercializing it to make money. MONEY, a controlling factor in everyones lives. Need money to eat, need money for housing, need money for water, need money just to live. Hell, now you need money to die. What the hell is this world coming to. MONEY is evil, it is nothing but control. Value is good, trade is good. But see minds are so closed to a massive change like this it will never happen.

Which any of this has nothing to do with the military. Nothing to do with anything but what is portrayed here. This is only a short version of a freaking book i could write about society. So i know some mindless thinkers will come up with cocamimi reasons to put down each and every word that i have wrote here. Which brings me back to the same statement, Land of the pathetic cowards, Home of the slaves. The good old USA. United Slaves of America.

• Upvote 3

In light of the thousands that gave their lives for this country and our "so called freedoms", I don't think that is a very respectful thing to post.

God Speed

Thats kinda over the top scrum. You insult our fine fighting men. No sir this most definitly is NOT the land of the cowards NOR home of the slaves. We simply disagree with you. So you call us names? WTF is that. So really whats your plan to get us out of this. Besides Ron Paul cause he lost and is no longer part of the plan. I mean that issue is resolved ron paul will not be president. So whats your plan. Us slaves and cowards would really like to know. Share your friggin knowledge Scrum . Sorry man but what you said really pi$$ed me off.

I believe you guys are taking his statement out of context. There was never any reference to any military, the topic was politics and statement was in reference to ignorant citizens/voters. IMO it was obvious.

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 5

That's what I'm talking about brother, the guy is sharp, actually I'd rather see him running for POTUS instead of VP.

He'd have to present something actually intelligent for one to draw any reasonable conclusions. It's funny how you call anyone who is standing behind the GOP, a Mitt fanboy, apparently you never bothered to read the threads on the primaries, most here didn't pick Mitt as their first choice, but have now pulled behind him for the country as he is the GOP nominee. Alas, I love how the RP fankids fail to see it's over, and was before it began, he was beaten by nearly every other candidate in every other state, so apparently your group is smaller then you thought because the country is not behind RP at all. IF he would have been selected, I, and I'm sure most others here, would be in full support of him to get O out of office, a luxury the RP'rs don't give to the rest of the party.

Of course you would have been in support of RP. Because many Americans act like slaves to the system. They are as partisan as the partisan politicians they claim to be against. It's all about winning, not about making positive change for the country.

But yeah, I'm really wanting to know how you feel about the fact the Romney supported the programs that increased our nations debt and Ryan actually voted for these measures. No belittling, here, I would like an honest answer from anyone.

Thats kinda over the top scrum. You insult our fine fighting men. No sir this most definitly is NOT the land of the cowards NOR home of the slaves. We simply disagree with you. So you call us names? WTF is that. So really whats your plan to get us out of this. Besides Ron Paul cause he lost and is no longer part of the plan. I mean that issue is resolved ron paul will not be president. So whats your plan. Us slaves and cowards would really like to know. Share your friggin knowledge Scrum . Sorry man but what you said really pi$ed me off.

Where in what is said even remotely acknowledged the military? This is not even about Ron Paul, and where is he mentioned? So you are pi$ed off because of what i did not say? I love it went people put words in my writings. So dog53 i conditionally accept your offer that i mentioned Ron Paul and the Military on proof of claim.

• Upvote 1

Remember Jan 3 2007.

that is when democrates took control of both houses and the spending began.

Barrack Obama voted for every increase bill that cam from either house, then he claimed Bush was reckless and unpatriotic that he took out a credit card from china and started his spending.

WRONG.

Barney Frank took over freddie or fanny and Bush warned agaisnt the fall and was told by Barney Frank all was ok.

• Upvote 2

My friend, this has nothing to do with Paul Ryan and his voting for over a trillion dollars in Bank and auto bailouts, + stimulus packages.

I dno't care about Obama. There is no doubt he is lousy and has increased the debt, just like Bush did. But Ryan played a part in it as well and he goes around acting as if he is fiscally responsible. He's a hypocrite, how can he not be? Does it not concern you that Romney and Ryan say one thing and do another?

• Upvote 3

Cowards - a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.

The people of the US lack courage and refuse to endure the danger of what is going on with the political system in the US. We have drones in the air, homeless people and many more being created, President going to war without congressional approval, police forces acting against the people, endless wars, a government that just keeps spending, a failing school system and many more. YET, accept is all and complain about it. YET, people of the US bit*h and complain about what is going on, keep voting for the 2 issued candidates like a *********** thinking there will be change, all know the US is crumbling. Yet will not take up arms to defend there freedom, i say that because most will give away there freedoms to security. We have a weaken public public that is pathetic and refuse to see the problem in the food, water, and environment that we all live in. Thinking that the hospitals are taking care of them in their interest, by giving them radiation for cancer, drugs to break down their bodies and are told quantity of life or quality of life. Accept every bit of it as if this is how life is suppose to be, never questioning anything, and refusing to even acknowledge any resistance to their beliefs. So yes Land of the Pathetic cowards.

Home of the slaves.

Slaves - a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.

Slaves, you are. Hmmm legal property of another, look at your birth certificate, yep a warehouse receipt. It lists the size, color, weight, origin, and most important a warehouse receipt number. The berth certificate is traded by banks on the open market. Laws, rules, regulation, privileges, codes, fees, insurances are all ways of controlling slaves. So you dont think that we the PEOPLE OF THE WORLD can not come up with our own set of respective ways to deal with other human beings. So we have governments decide all the LAWS that are not in the best interest of the people. Laws that put people in jail because of putting a substance into their own body without harming anyone but themselves. God gave us the right to use the earth to our benefit but corporations are sweeping up all the land and commercializing it to make money. MONEY, a controlling factor in everyones lives. Need money to eat, need money for housing, need money for water, need money just to live. Hell, now you need money to die. What the hell is this world coming to. MONEY is evil, it is nothing but control. Value is good, trade is good. But see minds are so closed to a massive change like this it will never happen.

Which any of this has nothing to do with the military. Nothing to do with anything but what is portrayed here. This is only a short version of a freaking book i could write about society. So i know some mindless thinkers will come up with cocamimi reasons to put down each and every word that i have wrote here. Which brings me back to the same statement, Land of the pathetic cowards, Home of the slaves. The good old USA. United Slaves of America.

So good....thanks for admitting that you did just call us all

Pathetic Cowards and Slaves....Btw, your writing is the worst kind

of populist claptrap, without a grasp of actual history. And your spelling

and grammatical skills are atrocious.

Paul is gone, end of story..........Romney/Ryan 2012 :D

• Upvote 4

Prove your claim, cris.

Grammar? Oh, the irony in your post! :lmao:

But yeah, "put up or shut up" as they say. Show his claims to be wrong or at least offer something of substance other than personal attacks.

A slide of words and switch in responsibility of proving a wrong will not work cris. You said i was wrong so prove it.

Oh no, no....Im enjoying this too much...prove me wrong, you

cant, your post speaks for itself.....Its directly aimed at folks here.

Make some more slanderous remarks about members here. Please.

You've gotten back better than you could give, and now you're

backpedaling.....This is delicious.

• Upvote 2

Where in what is said even remotely acknowledged the military? This is not even about Ron Paul, and where is he mentioned? So you are pi$ed off because of what i did not say? I love it went people put words in my writings. So dog53 i conditionally accept your offer that i mentioned Ron Paul and the Military on proof of claim.

First off srum my offer was to hear your plan on how to save us from the govt. Secondly your post was so generalilized it sounded exactly like what I said. You assume that by calling " people of the US cowards" we are not going to take it literally. Now you come back with "Well Geez I wasnt talking ablout the military" hahahahahahahaa Damm dude if your going to insult the whole nation at least have the kahuna`s to stand by what you wrote. hahahahahaha

Peace scrum

• Upvote 2

First off srum my offer was to hear your plan on how to save us from the govt. Secondly your post was so generalilized it sounded exactly like what I said. You assume that by calling " people of the US cowards" we are not going to take it literally. Now you come back with "Well Geez I wasnt talking ablout the military" hahahahahahahaa Damm dude if your going to insult the whole nation at least have the kahuna`s to stand by what you wrote. hahahahahaha

Peace scrum

Well second off dog, if the shoe fits wear it.

• Upvote 4

Home of the slaves.

Thank You for making your position more clear. When you define the words you were using, yes they do seem to fit our current situation.

I agree with everything you said. Don't ever give up on trying to create a real change and offering solutions. I admire your courage.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Grammar? Oh, the irony in your post! :lmao:

But yeah, "put up or shut up" as they say. Show his claims to be wrong or at least offer something of substance other than personal attacks.

Hypocrisy is your new favorite word, and from this post,

obviously, a natural state of life.

You are consistently and constantly projecting, its funny. :D