Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Romney picks Paul Ryan for VP

kid4dinar

I cant but how did Ron paul stand on the things he voted on? I bet the same on some.

Pretty sure he voted against all of them.

But doesn't it concern you at least a bit that both Romney and Ryan say one thing, but do another? Would many hear not be tearing Obama a new one if he was doing the same? If so, then why do Romney and Ryan get a free pass and a blind eye turned to?

• Upvote 1

I believe 90% of the Ron Paul supporters are nothing other that liberal Obama supporters tailing along the other 10% of mesmerized idealist who have fallen for their con. I truly feel sorry for the confused but I have a lot of dissention for the lying liberals. So if this post offends you then you are the ones I feel sorry for.

Maybe they just hate America so much they want to hurt it all they can.

• Upvote 4

Pretty sure he voted against all of them.

But doesn't it concern you at least a bit that both Romney and Ryan say one thing, but do another? Would many hear not be tearing Obama a new one if he was doing the same? If so, then why do Romney and Ryan get a free pass and a blind eye turned to?

I highly doubt Ron voted against all of them.

Land of the pathetic cowards, Home of the slaves. The good old USA. United Slaves of America.

Sounds like time for you to move to another country.

• Upvote 1

I highly doubt Ron voted against all of them.

Actually, he did. Voting records are online for all to see. Ron Paul is the only politician to have continually voted for what he believes and what he is against. In these cases, wasteful spending. He is the only politician that can claim this.

But again, does it not bother you that both Romney and Ryan have both supported/voted respectively for each of the above mentioned?

• Upvote 2

I believe 90% of the Ron Paul supporters are nothing other that liberal Obama supporters tailing along the other 10% of mesmerized idealist who have fallen for their con. I truly feel sorry for the confused but I have a lot of dissention for the lying liberals. So if this post offends you then you are the ones I feel sorry for.

Maybe they just hate America so much they want to hurt it all they can.

Could just be a few pot heads trying to bring down a great country. They'er a bit grandiose I suspect.

Edited by jonjon
  • Upvote 1

Could just be a few pot heads trying to bring down a great country. They'er a bit grandiose I suspect.

Dont be casting blame on people who you do not agree with there lives. The people who think that everything is peaches and cream are the ones who are bringing down this country. If you want to see one, go look in the mirror.

Edited by Scrumdiddles
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Funny since I don't smoke pot, nor drink, nor snort pixie sticks.

Guess I'm an overall better person than you since I don't do any form of drugs. See how ridiculous your logic is now in determining who is a good citizen?

Edited by rightsonword
  • Upvote 3

Funny since I don't smoke pot, nor drink, nor snort pixie sticks.

Guess I'm an overall better person than you since I don't do any form of drugs. See how ridiculous your logic is now in determining who is a good citizen?

I believe your one of those that need my pity.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Land of the pathetic cowards, Home of the slaves. The good old USA. United Slaves of America.

In light of the thousands that gave their lives for this country and our "so called freedoms", I don't think that is a very respectful thing to post.

God Speed

• Upvote 2

Viz that is the reason he is causing havoc to get it closed. I think Paul Ryan is a good choice for VP.

I agree, your buddy jonjon is doing just that. And Ryan is a hypocrit with his voting for things that massively increased the debt of the nation. I assume you know about that?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The way I see it, It is Romney/Ryan versus 4 mores years of Obama. I personally will choose the former hands down over the latter choice.

Thi man Obama is asking for 4 more years of his policies.

So lets at at us the USA arew his boss and he returns to us to ask to keep his job.

Ok, let's see what you have done Mr. Obama.

3 1/2 years with unemployed over 8%

3 1/2 years slow GDP

3 1/2 yearsyou gave away our money to solandra and other green companies that failed, and did not return our money.

3 1/2 years of playing golf and you arent even any good.

3 1/2 years of traveling you family around the world on vacations sometrimes taking 2 and 3 aircrafts. (costly)

3 1/2 years No Budget

3 1/2 years spending 5 trillion dollars more than any of all our prior presidents together.

GM bailout you think was such a good thing GM stock down 40% and still owe us 50 billion dollars.

we have heard enough.

NEXT.

• Upvote 2

3 1/2 years of traveling you family around the world on vacations sometrimes taking 2 and 3 aircrafts. (costly)

3 1/2 years No Budget

3 1/2 years spending 5 trillion dollars more than any of all our prior presidents together.

GM bailout you think was such a good thing GM stock down 40% and still owe us 50 billion dollars.

we have heard enough.

NEXT.

Paul Ryan voted for the auto bailouts along with the bank bailouts. I agree, NEXT.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Thats kinda over the top scrum. You insult our fine fighting men. No sir this most definitly is NOT the land of the cowards NOR home of the slaves. We simply disagree with you. So you call us names? WTF is that. So really whats your plan to get us out of this. Besides Ron Paul cause he lost and is no longer part of the plan. I mean that issue is resolved ron paul will not be president. So whats your plan. Us slaves and cowards would really like to know. Share your friggin knowledge Scrum . Sorry man but what you said really pi$$ed me off.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thats kinda over the top scrum. You insult our fine fighting men. No sir this most definitly is NOT the land of the cowards NOR home of the slaves. We simply disagree with you. So you call us names? WTF is that. So really whats your plan to get us out of this. Besides Ron Paul cause he lost and is no longer part of the plan. I mean that issue is resolved ron paul will not be president. So whats your plan. Us slaves and cowards would really like to know. Share your friggin knowledge Scrum . Sorry man but what you said really pi$$ed me off.

His post has nothing to do with vets, so don't make it into one. You're upset over something that's not there. The cowards and slaves are a play on words describing that state we are in: that we are ruled by politicians and others that do not have our best interests in mind. And we are cowards and slaves because we go along with it, no questions asked.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dog, if i may suggest something set him on your ignore list, he does this to get a topic closed. Since Dr Paul won't be elected President now he is really going to show out until he is finally banned.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Scrum doesnt have a plan...never has... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1