Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bankers Arrested

Butifldrm

JESUS threw out the Money changers-HE told us about them and told us to stay away and PREACHED and taught us about Usuary.(meaning the banking system) He also taught us about Fraud and cheating and sinning. Yet he taught us not get get caught up the web of Sin. Now here we are tied to the banks. The own us .. JESUS threw them out- So i believe this is appropriate to do. People need to take back what they have lost. JESUS never took a backseat to no-one. When ask who HE was -they SAID - your JESUS CHRIST He said that is who you say I AM. They didnt know what they had in front of them.If they had they may have treated HIM differently. So YES i AGREE to what they are doing on that alone. JUSTICE will be served if done properly.

• Upvote 1

At around 10.00 minute mark: John Lydon, Musician makes some very pertinent points about The Right and the Left having a conversation about our problems. Sometimes I feel like I'm spitting into the wind, but it seems like some people GET -IT. ALL Of the Politician scum are in bed together and at our expense. There is no right or left there's only wrong! These small revelations regarding banks and Banksters is just the tip of the Iceburg.

• Upvote 2

I would be even more impressed if the politicians connected to the money were all arrested. I'm sure there are many who belong in prison, along with these bankers. Only then will we begin to truly clean up the corruption. Bankers may be dogs, but the crooked politicians are the fleas that feed off of them. imho.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank You Butifldrm smile.gif That is very encouraging... the word is finally getting out about these criminals.

This isn't a right or left issue. That is just a big distraction to take people's attention away from the crimes being committed right out in the open daylight! Instead of fighting among ourselves, we need to wake up and take back our country. Take down the Fed Reserve and all of their puppets in the government that are helping them to rob us blind. The banks have been in control long enough!

This is a global issue... Iceland got it! Why don't we?

I only know of one person running for office that is speaking out about this. That is Ron Paul.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would be even more impressed if the politicians connected to the money were all arrested. I'm sure there are many who belong in prison, along with these bankers. Only then will we begin to truly clean up the corruption. Bankers may be dogs, but the crooked politicians are the fleas that feed off of them. imho.

I'd tend to agree. I know that surely holds true in my Country.

This is a global issue... Iceland got it! Why don't we?

End Quote

Agreed... Iceland is an example of the People reaction for all the World to follow.....I can only imagine that it's going to be more difficult in other Countries bigger than Iceland but as they say if there's a strong will there's a chance .

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

It's about frikin' time! I'm glad! Saw this video yesterday, thanks for bringing it to the forum! Maybe there is hope for humanity after all...I was starting to loose faith in humankind.

Carlos

Carlos... I sincerely hope to meet you ( and others here on Forum) one day... Take care, my Friend.

• Upvote 1

It's about frikin' time! I'm glad! Saw this video yesterday, thanks for bringing it to the forum! Maybe there is hope for humanity after all...I was starting to loose faith in humankind.

Carlos

Never Give Up Carlos! smile.gif

You have created a lot of good... by waking up more folks than you even realize.

Bless You for doing that in the face of so much hostility.

Hugs, Maggie

• Upvote 2

JonJon What in the heck are you saying? rolleyes.gifunsure.gifblink.gif

You sure aren't speaking for me, or how I think! Wow! Just Wow!

Every one I know encourages me. Those I respect for their similar opinions and those I have no respect for with their dissension.