Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chick-Fil-A

Unitedrich

Thanks Ski and Robo, no harm no foul, just thought it was humorous, and if I enjoyed and laughed, thought It might make others have a laugh to brighten their day

Alienating a group of customers based on their sexual preference is ridiculous from a corporate and financial stand point. I wish the the company mentioned above well. It will be interesting to see how their sales are effected.

I can see where this thread is headed. Over and out.

Peace all! :peace:

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Ski and Robo, no harm no foul, just thought it was humorous, and if I enjoyed and laughed, thought It might make others have a laugh to brighten their day

Thanks for giving me yet another name to look for when I do a search of YouTube hoping for something funny. Looks like this fellow has a lot of offerings up there. Thanks again.

:)

smee2

Alienating a group of customers based on their sexual preference is ridiculous from a corporate and financial stand point. I wish the the company mentioned above well. It will be interesting to see how their sales are effected.

How is answering a question alienating a group of customers. He did not condemn that group, he simply answered a question as to what he believed. If "that group" is going to hold boycotts and "kiss ins" at his restaurants, why not at Muslim mosques? They KILL homosexuals. The mayor of Chicago, Alxerod, is going to try and stop Chick Fil a from building there, why not get rid of the religion that wants to kill homosexuals. This selective anger just goes to show the hypocrisy of the liberal mind set.

• Upvote 5

Although CFA does not release their sales figures I do know this for a fact. The CFA near my office typically does $6,000.00 in business on a Wednesday, their sales for this past Wednesday were over $22K.