Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can I get a shout out from some current VIPs?

I am about to get my lifetime membership, I think it sounds great. Just was wondering if some of the VIPs on here could offer me some of their two cents on being VIPs on this site. This is the only site I would ever pay money for (I feel bad if people pay money to Okie or Blaino). Please feel free to post away just wanted to get a quick second take. Thank you and God bless.

• Upvote 1

Adam is incredible, the intelligence amongst the VIP members is well worth the amount of money you would pay to be a member, and I look at this as a insurance policy. The amount of time that Adam has spent on the R & D portion of this investment will ultimately prove to be the best investment I ever made, and you too.

I am about to get my lifetime membership, I think it sounds great. Just was wondering if some of the VIPs on here could offer me some of their two cents on being VIPs on this site. This is the only site I would ever pay money for (I feel bad if people pay money to Okie or Blaino). Please feel free to post away just wanted to get a quick second take. Thank you and God bless.

i answered on your profile page. this is the best thing you can do

• Upvote 1