Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor China RV already from other site

krucialmix

It's not relly a stretch per this:

February 18, 2010

A Chinese delegation has visited the Shiite city of Karbala and expressed its readiness to conduct several projects there, Karbala’s first deputy governor said on Thursday.

“The delegation, led by a Chinese businesswoman who owns a number of industrial companies, has finished its visit to Karbala,” Abbas al-Moussawi told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

The delegates have been updated with the security and economic situation in the city, Moussawi pointed out.

The delegation has expressed its willingness to carry out several projects, which it said will provide job opportunities for local residents.

The holy Shiite city of Karbala lies 110 km southwest of the Iraqi capital Baghdad.

Source: Aswat al-Iraq

Bookmark This Page

There is info on ktfm that there was an article in a chinese newspaper that said the dinar had rv'd last night at 3.86. someone there called his relative here & she told Frank. He could not find the article to verify, so he went to China to try & either verify or debunk . I would not be too quick to jump either way. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that Iraq has some special arrangement with China jmho. I am not going to trust this rumor until there is PROOF either way. I hope it is O.K. that I posted this - still new at all the rules. God bless.

There is info on ktfm that there was an article in a chinese newspaper that said the dinar had rv'd last night at 3.86. someone there called his relative here & she told Frank. He could not find the article to verify, so he went to China to try & either verify or debunk . I would not be too quick to jump either way. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that Iraq has some special arrangement with China jmho. I am not going to trust this rumor until there is PROOF either way. I hope it is O.K. that I posted this - still new at all the rules. God bless.

He went to china?????? Really? Why didn't he just go to Iraq?????

This obviously came from e or gankans, i thought gankans was smarter than this, wow was i wrong. E would report this, kinda like the fake cbi report that he doctored 5 months ago that got him banned from 4 other sites, these other peeps are starting to see he is soo full of it, e just stop turning your computer on, your embarrasing yourself.

it was only a rumor by a member on KTFM, thats all. And Frank told us tonight it was not substantiated. He asked folks to search for anything, and like other rumors, it was unable to be validated. Frank like Adam never posts stuff as anything but intel or rumor until its proven. Frank is an honest man.

This obviously came from e or gankans, i thought gankans was smarter than this, wow was i wrong. E would report this, kinda like the fake cbi report that he doctored 5 months ago that got him banned from 4 other sites, these other peeps are starting to see he is soo full of it, e just stop turning your computer on, your embarrasing yourself.

Sonny- no disrespect; however, you have made your share of "100% done deal" predictions....

Guest marketralley

E did not make up a fake cbi report...He proved Adam wrong and they banned him because of that sunny. You should know better than that

I and many others liked e and gankans their outlook on things and the way they broke things down was great! but as a moderator sonny1 trashtalking people is not good you should set a example! I am not trash talking you I am just saying they are gone because of things like not following the rules from what I understand. trashtalking them is a form of disrespect and bashing, so should you get banned from this site as well? because you are not following the rules? Considerating your position on this site I may be the one getting banned but if that is what happens it happens I can not change it.

My apology to all -- Perhaps I misunderstood post about Frank/China. He was trying to get more intel FROM China. No one has been able to confirm either way. Do any of you remember about 2 mos. ago the confirmed postw/article link about China having an agreement with Iraq that they would be the first to know & deal on the RV? Also, last night a post w/article link stated that China reps were on their way to Iraq to sign an agreed upon deal for China to forgive 80% of Iraq's debt to them. Could this be why China is first in line? Just asking. Thank you.

I beg to differ... you have distorted the facts. Now kiss and make up....