Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is your favorite GURUs Credibility Slipping?

I want to make money with this madness just like you and everybody else....

In the end we'll see who was right or got the best perspective vision.

Good Luck to us.

Did u ask permission to give an opinion? You know they don't like that.

LMAO no, those that you mentioned are called the Screwu's because they are right and your wrong laugh.gif

I like itemot-LMAO.gif

• Downvote 1

i doubt any were credible at any time

Ditto!!! I had to chuckle when I read that part about credibility slipping ... what credibility? hahaha

Oh, and I don't consider Adam a guru. He is a dinarian just like the rest of us, but with a lot more knowledge and insight which he deigns to share with us. He does not predict date or rate and talks more common sense than the gurus ever could or would.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

The list is missing quite a few "guru's" that reside right here at DV and should be mentioned. utvolfan,dinarck,jackster,sandstorm,webup,& doctor robbins. Of course they have/"pump" a different agenda,but "guru's" just the same. I don't know about the rest, but I love these guy's. They're the smartest ones here,as they have said many times.wink.giftongue.gif

The list consists of people who posited that some huge RV would take place in June 2011. When did I make such a statement?

The list consists of people who posited that some huge RV would take place in June 2011. When did I make such a statement?

Oh well maybe smart was the wrong adjective to use in this instance,reread my post. If better understanding is needed I can write it slower.

Edited by caz1104

LMAO no, those that you mentioned are called the Screwu's because they are right and your wrong laugh.gif

Yo easy...i tried to make ammends and you coninue. well then so be it.

why dont you gtfo. This is not your breeding ground. we will continue to post our comments and leave it up to the reader to read it or not. we are so sorryto post in your advertising market. you always try attack anyone who says a rv is a problem. as if our comments will affect your paycheck, or the area you use to pump dinar. you bring this material of rumors or chats from these gurus almost daily. and as soon as someone has a differing view, you pop right in to clear the forum fog, created by an opposing view. We all know those who deliver the guru material, then defend it beyond any individuals desire.

who are you? And how many screen names do you use? Are you affiliated with ali and frank? The pattern is there, but is it true?? I really dont care what you do......but im sick of you going after numerous opposing views so harshly

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 7

Easy, you are aware that your 6/29/2012 post made it into the "Conspiracy, Conjecture, Far Out Ideas, Paranoia" column at another site????

Seems like a lot of other people realize what you are up to.... :lol:

Paranoia may destroy ya!

Wasn't that DEVO? Before his time.

The gurus that make bold predictions like this have another effect on the "dinar community". They make a lot of people feel that the great "RV" is going to happen, but it it just a timing thing.... Believe me, when I first got into this I thought these people were trying to do everyone a favor, but now I realize that all they are doing is pumping. They may be pumping for their own profit OR they may be getting false info from currency dealers that they believe to be true. But it is still pumper talk.

A friend asked me what I thought the holdup was... He said, "What do you think is the main reason it has not happened?"

Answer: The main reason it has not happened, is that it is not going to happen.

You cannot make absolute statements such as" its not going to happen". Its unprovable until it happens or doesn't happen.

Thats no better than a pumper saying it absolutely will. Cannot prove it.

Both attitudes have emotional effects on readers. One builds up and one pulls down but neither can be proved correct at this juncture in time.

What I find amazing is that very few people are allowing the opportunity for the Dinar to appreciate in value before the programed "lop" in Jan

Let the game be played out and then comment. Less egg on the face that way if the strong opinion is wrong.

The Iraqis have always said they want to increase the value of the currency. A lop does not achieve this objective, it only allows the currency to be more easily handled. But an increase in value before the lop will achieve both their objectives.

In my eyes , its a 2 part process. Makes sense to me.

So give it some space to play out.

While most of these folks are definitely not credible, there are some legitimate people in there who have made honest mistakes, Scooter, Bondlady, Kaperoni, for example. There is no way to predict what these politicians are going to do, and we always have incomplete information, delays, and simple translation errors.

I think this situation is comparable to the global debt crisis. There are those of us who have been warning about it for years, Peter Schiff and Gerald Celente being the most vocal. There are naysayers all over the news saying nothing will ever happen, and we can continue to print money indefinitely with no ill effects. Just because the naysayers have been right until now, does anyone really think piling debt on top of debt with QE to infinity is the answer to our debt problem?

It's easy to trash someone, just because his prediction didn't come true in the time frame specified, but it doesn't mean it won't happen eventually. Any time there are large numbers of people involved and incomplete information available, analysis becomes difficult.

Touche'

The guru's have long been as annoying as the Iraqi's who collectively can't agree on what day of the week it is. The guru's are neither amusing, nor do they participate in reality. They only deal in deception for personal gain. Life is so much better without paying attention to either guru con men or those clowns in Iraq who are incapable of accomplishing anything useful. I do a quick scan of the what's new section, and figure if there was an rv it would show up in the first couple posts. The off topic posts are the only interesting thing here. The way I see it is a watched pot never boils, and maybe some day it will just show up, but I'm not counting on it.

• Upvote 2