Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Boots On Ground Hearsay

Chief V

Thank you ChiefV... I worked with the mayor's cell for two years 07-09 in NE Iraq.... and I also know you can get great info from the terps and locals that are hired from the mil.... keep up the good work, stay off the skyline and keep them in the X-ring... Semper Fi... or whooooyaaaaa....

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who thanked me and for the well wishes as well. What happened to the thanks button?...lol

Along with what ArtistsnWriters I'd like to say there are a few more hurdles over here, I've posted a few things in reference that in the past, some of them quite a long read and boring, so it's definitely nicer to keep them short n sweet. I posted some blunders that were repeat blurps and really not very good finds as I didn't do my due diligence on them.

I will say this in regards to a couple hurdles, I have a post about the HCL, The Banking System Training that really to me are some of the major issues in my eyes.

The antiquated policies and technology of the banking system are quickly being updated as the Bankers all went to training Feb 3rd in Beirut, but the technological infrastructure is not yet in place. If you read the CR1072 that K98 posted today you'll see that again what was in my previous post is that the streamlining of data and funds to the CBI has not yet been established (1-Hurdle).

This is not going to be complete until approx. Oct. 2010

The Hydrocarbon Law (HCL) has yet to be officially cemented into place, the KRG or Kurdistan Regional Government has their own policy, they also sit on a wealth of oil in the Kirkuk area and really don't want to share the profits. Read the news reports about that area and they're flourishing, probably ahead of the rest of the country and even with some still very old equipment running things, Barzani is doing a good job up there. Their Policy or Constitution is different from that of Baghdad's so that is troublesome (Hurdle 2), common ground in all 18 Provinces and 3 Regions has to be established. Understand these are descendants of Tribes, Tribal People with Imam's or religious representatives from each Province and Region who have major influence over the people. Until all these folks can get on the same sheet of music there will always be instability in this country, but that doesn't mean it's going to stop it from progressing into the future internationally, it's just going to take some time.

Things are progressing quickly though......stay vigilant and patient!!

V

thanks again everybody, didn't expect to see 5 pages of thanks and well wishes....lol

Thanks much, I eagerly await your future posts

Hi, Nikkibomber,

I had a little trouble with my ISP last night, but fixed it. Okay, here's No. 2 and now for the "Gnomes of Zurich" side to this question.

First, the Swiss boys and girls are far too smart to involve themselves with the rest of the world's currency participants, here. I only call them the "Gnomes", because of both their mysterious nature and their singular erudition above Thomas Hardy's Madding Crowd.

First, go into Wikipedia and look up both "Bretton Woods Conference of 1944" and "International Monetary Fund". As a direct result of this wartime conference in New Hampshire and the creatures it created; i.e., the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, and the IBRD (International Bank for Reconstruction and Development), the World Bank's "soft-loan window", and of which the governance of all major currencies north of the Equator is brought to bear.

Twenty-five years later in 1969, the geometric growth of the world's nations and their new currencies caused the IMF to hold a special meeting of the industrialized countries' major players. What they decided upon at the Rio de Janeiro conference was to create a separate class of the most important, developed nations' currencies and give them what were known as "Special Drawing Rights". This, in turn, evolved into having the more minor nations' currencies, indexing their values to the SDR partners vis-

Jbharley:

Thanks for the moral support; I almost believe that I am in my own self-created, cyber-wildnerness out there sometimes.

What we all must do is to self-educate ourselves to the realities of how the M1 world monetary systems actually operate. Were it solely up to both the Finance Ministry and the CBI, there would have been effected a substantive RV not too long after Saddam Hussein availed himself of the long-drop. It was not. Other forces out there, and far beyond the pale of Iraq's singular influence, are the puppet masters. The individuals comprising the Iraqi government are merely the jumping jacks—the IMF calling the tune and then giving them permission to dance. Our joint and several American investors have yet to come to grips with this rather sobering truth of the matter, but, and of necessity, we must. We must begin THINKING correctly if we are going to weather this emotional storm; we must begin thinking out of the snake charmer's basket.

Look no longer to Baghdad, but to Washington. Whatever pronouncements made by Maliki on any given Wednesday about an RV will have been determined the Tuesday before by the IMF's own Board of Governors. Of this much you can rest assured.

Thank you Chief! Just shows we are still on track! I can't believe how fast these months have flown by which just means a day closer to this finally being over. We are 2 weeks away from march being over! It would make perfect sense to have an rv come around right after elections...sonny1 mentioned that as well. With all the articles coming out from shabibi, maliki and the imf all of sudden something must be close! It's due season!