Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From another blog : Maliki and the RV

umbertino

Thursday, June 21, 2012

This is something that I haven't addressed before because frankly I felt that it was totally irrelevant, but I read about it nearly every day and hear about it on almost every conference call and decided I should probably address it. Is Maliki holding up the RV? My answer is an emphatic NO! But I need to cover a few things to explain why.

The typical scenario presented by gurus is that Maliki is a wannabe dictator, and Shabibi refuses to revalue the IQD until Maliki agrees to share the power. The vote of no confidence that we're all hearing about is supposed to pressure Maliki into agreeing to share the power (I think) and if he doesn't agree he'll be removed and the new PM will play ball and then Shabibi can RV and we'll all be rich and live happily ever after. At least that's the way I understand all of this.

Here's the problem. First of all Shabibi has never said he was going to revalue the dinar. When he was in DC last year he was asked about revaluation and he said that they might adjust the exchange rate if inflation got too high. Then in January the rate was moved from 1170 to 1166. Whether that was triggered by inflation or not I don't know, but any inflation-related revaluations will likely be similar adjustments rather than a 100,000% increase like many gurus are saying. When Shabibi and the CBI talk about raising the value by deleting the zeros they're talking about a redenomination and not a revaluation as I discussed in "Deleting the Zeros". So the idea that Shabibi said he would RV is nonsense.

Secondly, Maliki has nothing to do with revaluation. That is in the hands of the CBI, not the GOI. When the rate moved from 1170 to 1166 back in January that was a decision made by the CBI, not the GOI. There's nothing keeping them from making a similar adjustment right now except that they apparently don't see the justification for it. Maliki is irrelevant in that regard. What Maliki and the GOI do have influence over is the project to delete the three zeros that Shabibi and the CBI have been talking about for two years. That's because this project would require the printing of new currency which has to be voted on and approved by the GOI. At this point it's questionable whether or not there's enough support for it to pass. But the only thing that Maliki can hold up is a redenomination (lop) rather than a revaluation.

This misconception in the dinar community has been created by clueless gurus who misrepresent what Shabibi is talking about. They've created this belief in a mythical "RV" that will one day come and change everything for everybody. The global economy will be reset, the nations drowning in debt will be bailed out, and us dinarians will be swimming in millions. As a result, everybody who listens to these guys is wondering "what's the holdup? When do I get my new Lexus?"

The simple answer is that there is no holdup because there is no big RV coming and there never was. It was all a fantasy created through bogus intel and flawed analysis coming from couch professors and con artists. I'm amazed that people spend hours a day reading news articles from Iraq about the day to day political process as though that will have any bearing on anything. Folks, all you have to do is understand a few basic things.

Currencies aren't like stocks. They don't increase in value more than a few % at a time. If they did it would be destructive to the nation's economy as they would have a greater debt liability. (Somebody prove me wrong here. Show me an example of a country where the central bank raised the value of their currency by 100% or more. And don't tell me that's what Kuwait did, because it's not. Their central bank never changed the offical exchange rate.) Companies love it when their stocks increase 15% or more, but countries don't want that to happen with their currency. The idea that Iraq needs the RV because their people are poor is nonsense. There's no quick fix here. If Iraq wants to help their people the best thing for them is to promote education and develop the non-petroleum sectors of their economy to create jobs. That means manufacturing and service based jobs. Raising the value of the currency would hurt them from the standpoint of exports. If they don't lop they'll probably keep it as low as possible just like South Korea has done over the past half century following the war there.

You can't reduce a money supply substantially without a redenomination. This talk about Iraq reducing their money supply by pulling in the larger notes is nonsense. We've been hearing it now for a couple of years and yet the figures on the CBI website indicate that the money supply is growing rather than shrinking. You either believe the gurus who are never right, or the CBI and the IMF. Boy, that's a toughie, huh? And besides, why would a country want to risk deflation by reducing their money supply without a redenomination? It could throw them into a depression. That's why countries who have a currency with a low valuation resulting from hyperinflation either leave the value where it is or lop zeros off of their currency. They NEVER pull in the larger notes, revalue, and issue new lower denoms like these douchebags are telling us will happn.

The current value of the IQD isn't artificial. It's quite real and truly reflective of the wealth of Iraq. Contrary to what the gurus are telling us Iraq isn't a wealthy country. Their GDP (over 80% of which is oil revenues) is ranked around 60th in the world, depending on whose figures you go by. They have a lot of oil, true. So what? So does the US, and we have well-developed non-petroleum sectors too. We also have a well developed infrastructure, a superior military, a stable form of government, an educated populace, and much safer living and working environments. Iraq is sadly deficient in all of these areas, and these are things that are reflected in the value of a nation's currency.

Getting back to Maliki. Will he stay or will he go? My guess is that he stays. But whether he stays or goes nobody is going to get rich by owning IQD. I do think your chances of making a profit are better if Maliki stays and the GOI votes down the currency reform measure, but we're not talking substantial profits. In all likelihood most dinarians won't even reach the break-even point for years, and if there's a lop they'll be doing good just to recoup 80% of their investment.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Gotta wonder about the mentality of those that would Neg you for posting something you found elsewhere.

The funny thing is neither can present an argument against what is said, so they just Neg and run away.

Agree fortunately I can still read this outside of the lop section which I'm grateful for

Wow. Sounds like exactly what I have been posting for months and is the absolute truth. Please some RVer come in here and show where he/she is wrong.

O yeah. Thanks for the post Umbertino. Nice find.

This was my post in the opinion section I agree with the blog u posted but what I don't consider fair is the fact that dinarck keep and many others that have had this same opinion always get neged or banished to the lop section now that gurus including Adam start to debate a lop or rd everyone is ok with it if anything people should probably see there point of view and be given a fair shake everyone can believe in what they want for a return but newbies might make a more informed decision if both sides of the argument were readily available to view

• Upvote 3

This was my post in the opinion section I agree with the blog u posted but what I don't consider fair is the fact that dinarck keep and many others that have had this same opinion always get neged or banished to the lop section now that gurus including Adam start to debate a lop or rd everyone is ok with it if anything people should probably see there point of view and be given a fair shake everyone can believe in what they want for a return but newbies might make a more informed decision if both sides of the argument were readily available to view

Very well said. +1 from me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Holy words.

• Upvote 1

Great post.

The mentally challenged which live in the rumors section will hate it though.

Maybe a few 'Go Rv' shouts and they'll feel better again.

Gotta wonder about the mentality of those that would Neg you for posting something you found elsewhere.

The funny thing is neither can present an argument against what is said, so they just Neg and run away.

Let it be be like water off a ducks back.

The go RV crowd and their inane chatter is often like a toddler yelling at the adults from lop.

• Upvote 4

Maybe right, maybe not...

We have to look at what a speculative investment is. This means there is a high risk to high yeild in this investment. Or high loss. Economics 101.

As for GDP of IRAQ it is higher than what is currently positioned. It is also building daily. Maybe we are all sheep being marched to the edge of a cliff BUT WHY?

Why would H. Clinton say last year at this time in 5 years IRAQ will pass up CHINA? Why would W. Bush say this war wont cost the USA one penny (knowing there are trillions in)? Why would he allow for us to buy IRAQI currency which we (he) put into play?

So much has been said and we are not going to be told HEY WE WILL RV and make those outside our country rich! CHINA absolutely denied any change the day before they had their RV.

Let me ask you a question, did people get rich when KUWAIT RV'd? I know this isnt the exact same. Yet the potential is much greater. Did you know that IRAQ has a large reserve of Gold? Oil is a big commodity but it isnt the only thing going for IRAQ. Did you see how many large companys and hotels are setting up in IRAQ? Businesses, agriculture, financial systems, all types of mining and believe it or not a build up of the cities for tourism. IRAQ is a very history rich place for tourism.

You can check out all of this if you look at IRAQI news etc. In the end it is in the interest and as stated in numerous articles that an RV or REVALUE of their currency or drop the zero's will be done to help in trade. WIll this happen... Who knows? They said it would last year. Yet, it wont HURT Iraq to do this. When they choose a new value of their currency it will be a balanced trade on both sides of the trade in. The issue is will it be worth the new rate? If too low it hurts them or too high. New currency is due to the new rate. They have to print new currency if they do RV. That is a no brainer...

I believe this will happen. It makes sense to me. Regardless of the "guru" or pumper etc., I am simply a dinar holder. With our economy the way it is I could use this in a big way. I dont expect it tomorrow. How long will I wait? For now as long as it takes. Yet, I dont come to this site like some and BASH the investment. As I said in the beginning this s speculative investment. Dont like that type of investing, get out. Dont put in what you cant afford to loose. I wish I bought GOOGLE or MICROSOFT stocks when they were unknows. That would have been a speculative investment prior to the understanding that each would be huge.

My dad used to say if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all. I guess it does not completely apply, but to down right bash this on a site where everyone is possibly invested as if you know better... I will simply say YOU DONT. You dont have any inside track on this. You are as clueless or informed as the best of us.

I wish you well though. ;)

PEACE all and GO RV!

PROUD to say GO RV... I am invested in it so I better believe in it.

I am also a PROUD American.

Bash me if you'd like... It will be like water on a ducks back.

PEACE

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Maybe right, maybe not...

We have to look at what a speculative investment is. This means there is a high risk to high yeild in this investment. Or high loss. Economics 101.

As for GDP of IRAQ it is higher than what is currently positioned. It is also building daily. Maybe we are all sheep being marched to the edge of a cliff BUT WHY?

Why would H. Clinton say last year at this time in 5 years IRAQ will pass up CHINA? Why would W. Bush say this war wont cost the USA one penny (knowing there are trillions in)? Why would he allow for us to buy IRAQI currency which we (he) put into play?

So much has been said and we are not going to be told HEY WE WILL RV and make those outside our country rich! CHINA absolutely denied any change the day before they had their RV.

Let me ask you a question, did people get rich when KUWAIT RV'd? I know this isnt the exact same. Yet the potential is much greater. Did you know that IRAQ has a large reserve of Gold? Oil is a big commodity but it isnt the only thing going for IRAQ. Did you see how many large companys and hotels are setting up in IRAQ? Businesses, agriculture, financial systems, all types of mining and believe it or not a build up of the cities for tourism. IRAQ is a very history rich place for tourism.

You can check out all of this if you look at IRAQI news etc. In the end it is in the interest and as stated in numerous articles that an RV or REVALUE of their currency or drop the zero's will be done to help in trade. WIll this happen... Who knows? They said it would last year. Yet, it wont HURT Iraq to do this. When they choose a new value of their currency it will be a balanced trade on both sides of the trade in. The issue is will it be worth the new rate? If too low it hurts them or too high. New currency is due to the new rate. They have to print new currency if they do RV. That is a no brainer...

I believe this will happen. It makes sense to me. Regardless of the "guru" or pumper etc., I am simply a dinar holder. With our economy the way it is I could use this in a big way. I dont expect it tomorrow. How long will I wait? For now as long as it takes. Yet, I dont come to this site like some and BASH the investment. As I said in the beginning this s speculative investment. Dont like that type of investing, get out. Dont put in what you cant afford to loose. I wish I bought GOOGLE or MICROSOFT stocks when they were unknows. That would have been a speculative investment prior to the understanding that each would be huge.

My dad used to say if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all. I guess it does not completely apply, but to down right bash this on a site where everyone is possibly invested as if you know better... I will simply say YOU DONT. You dont have any inside track on this. You are as clueless or informed as the best of us.

I wish you well though. ;)

PEACE all and GO RV!

PROUD to say GO RV... I am invested in it so I better believe in it.

I am also a PROUD American.

Bash me if you'd like... It will be like water on a ducks back.

PEACE

Bush never said the war would pay for itself.

Hitlary is braindead if she thinks Iraq will surpass Chinas 12 trillion GDP in the next 5 years.

Kuwait didnt "RV" nor was it in a hyperinflated state with 70 trillion in exsistence.

China RVed by 35% which by the way was the largest RV in history. Now Iraq is going to "RV" by 100,000%?

Wow. Iraq has a large supply of gold so they are going to spend it all paying out speculators when they could just RD for free? Gold is going for around 150 million a ton. It will take them 200 years to mine a trillion worth.

Just about everything in your post was forum facts and wishful thinking none of which is based in reality. Iraqs GDP is a joke with the VAST majority of it in sales of oil. They dont have an economy, they dont have skilled workers, they dont have employment, they dont have spit but sand and oil.

By the way.....this isnt an "investment". It is currency speculation based on internet hype. To say that you are an "investor" because you bought a 3rd world countries hyperinflated currency is like saying you are a Indy car driver because you own a Pinto.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

Bush never said the war would pay for itself.

Hitlary is braindead if she thinks Iraq will surpass Chinas 12 trillion GDP in the next 5 years.

Kuwait didnt "RV" nor was it in a hyperinflated state with 70 trillion in exsistence.

China RVed by 35% which by the way was the largest RV in history. Now Iraq is going to "RV" by 100,000%?

Wow. Iraq has a large supply of gold so they are going to spend it all paying out speculators when they could just RD for free? Gold is going for around 150 million a ton. It will take them 200 years to mine a trillion worth.

Just about everything in your post was forum facts and wishful thinking none of which is based in reality. Iraqs GDP is a joke with the VAST majority of it in sales of oil. They dont have an economy, they dont have skilled workers, they dont have employment, they dont have spit but sand and oil.

By the way.....this isnt an "investment". It is currency speculation based on internet hype. To say that you are an "investor" because you bought a 3rd world countries hyperinflated currency is like saying you are a Indy car driver because you own a Pinto.

Everything I said was TRUE. I could care less to exchange more info about this. If you care enough to read you will get educated. FROM THAT make your own choice.

I think you should walk out the door peacefully. Just leave us to our ILL INFORMED speculation. You think you know better...

Yet, I wont go playing *** for tat with someone as educated as you. LOL

Ohhh and BUSH SAID this war wont cost us one penny. I think that was his exact words. SO thanks for the correction. You can research his exact words though. My memory isnt precise but it is accurate in content.

Peace... GOOD LUCK TOO.

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Lets look at some facts since there is no record of Bush saying the Iraq war will not cost a penny!

Donald Rumsfeld, US Secretary of Defense at the time of the quote, on Oct. 2, 2003, stated in a Pentagon news conference:

"The bulk of the
funds for Iraq's reconstruction
will come from Iraqis -- from oil revenues, recovered assets, international trade, direct foreign investment -- as well as some contributions we've already received and hope to receive from the international community."

Oct. 2, 2003 -
gstar.gifgstar.gifgstar.gif

Ilene R. Prusher, MA, Staff Writer of
The Christian Science Monitor
, stated in a Sep. 3, 2003 article "Latest Iraq Threat: Cash Crunch":
"The
reconstruction
of Iraq, Bush administration officials predicted before the war, will pay for itself.

But hopes of using Iraq's own oil and resources to fund the rebuilding were contingent on an ideal of postwar peace and security. Instead, a serious budget crunch, combined with a vicious circle of violence, sabotage and economic instability is slowing reconstruction plans.

And, significantly, oil revenues aren't flowing as expected. A coalition official says that war damage and sabotage are staunching the flow, to an estimated $2.3 billion in the period from May through December 2003, down from an earlier estimate of $3.4 billion.

One of the Bush administration's hopes for rebuilding Iraq was that by revamping the oil ministry and using seized Baathist funds and other assets, a free Iraq would fuel its own renaissance. But oil revenues, have been disappointing, in large part due to looting attacks on oil pipelines and facilities by groups trying to derail U.S. efforts here."

Sep. 3, 2003 -
gstar.gif

"It is unimaginable that the United States would have to contribute hundreds of billions of dollars and highly unlikely that we would have to contribute even tens of billions of dollars."
Kenneth Pollack

former director for Persian Gulf affairs

National Security Council

September 2002

"The costs of any intervention would be very small."

Glenn Hubbard

White House economic adviser

October 4, 2002

In summary they are talking about the rebuilding not returning the money the US spent on funding the war.

It is believed the US is getting cheap oil from Iraq which is another way of recouping your money but its not the same as the Gurus favorite line that Bush said the war would pay for itself hint hint wink wink RV....

<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); "><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">
"Iraq has tremendous resources that belong to the Iraqi people. And so there are a variety of means that Iraq has to be able to shoulder much of the burden
for their own reconstruction
."
<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">
Ari Fleischer

White House press secretary

February 18, 2003
Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 3

Iraq's oil revenues are already going toward the cost of reconstruction without any historical RV.

The Bush comment is pumpers bullshite often used on the internet to convince people he planned an RV.

Oh wait maybe the Elite thought "Hey we have had the life of luxury and power for so long now lets let some of the little people have an 100,000% overnight RV and make them rich!"

Those in power make enough money through deals the public never see, they dont need to RV a third world currency to make their profits.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 3

Everything I said was TRUE. I could care less to exchange more info about this. If you care enough to read you will get educated. FROM THAT make your own choice.

I think you should walk out the door peacefully. Just leave us to our ILL INFORMED speculation. You think you know better...

Yet, I wont go playing *** for tat with someone as educated as you. LOL

Ohhh and BUSH SAID this war wont cost us one penny. I think that was his exact words. SO thanks for the correction. You can research his exact words though. My memory isnt precise but it is accurate in content.

Peace... GOOD LUCK TOO.

Everything you said was internet hype driven wannabe facts. It isn't surprising to me that you could "care less" about exchanging further. You really don't have any argument to defend the " facts" (haha) you have already stated. Such is typical of RV dreamers.

The real FACT is overnight massive RVs are fantasy. Bring some "facts" to show otherwise.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Everything you said was internet hype driven wannabe facts. It isn't surprising to me that you could "care less" about exchanging further. You really don't have any argument to defend the " facts" (haha) you have already stated. Such is typical of RV dreamers.

The real FACT is overnight massive RVs are fantasy. Bring some "facts" to show otherwise.

I dont like doing research work for those who seem to know better already. I have simply brought a few QUOTES and you disqualified them with out investigating them further. Had you done that you would know I am correct. AGAIN, I am not sure why someone like you would come to this site and piss all over it? Why dont you go to another site where everyone says this is a bad investment and you can all pump eachother...

You are the guy who would have NOT bought google when it came out. You would have said but there are other internet search sites! This wont work! There is netscape and Explorer... Those who dare to believe sometimes are very rewarded. I dont sell DINAR. I am not a PUMPER. Yet, I am also optimistic... So thanks for your disbelief and now please run along little man. Really I doubt many here care to hear you and your KNOWING. lol

Peace and correct, I have nothing to say to you nay sayers. Maybe your inside sources are better than mine... LOL I doubt it.

:P

6-25-2012 Shabibi: European and Asian countries have shown interest in investing in Iraq. European countries and the Asian desire to invest in Iraq on the sidelines of the Bank for International Settlements, which was attended by Central Bank Governor Shabibi. "The meeting of the BIS has seen several discussions and a file is present in Iraq's economic international discussions" said Shabibi, "The States present at the meeting expressed a significant interest in the economic future of Iraq. The representatives of a number of countries told us that they want a stable Iraq as Secretary so we have areas of good investment." http://dananernews.c...ils.php?ID=1085

Read more:

Do you even read? Or is this another of hundreds of articles which are full of it? I guess you have a better take on this than anyone else in the world.

NOW PLEASE get an education before you come to this site and crap all over it. You didnt mention any facts yourself. Nothing of substance but all conjecture of your own...

PEACE all and even the disbeliever.... :rolleyes:

The Bush comment is pumpers bullshite often used on the internet to convince people he planned an RV.

Oh wait maybe the Elite thought "Hey we have had the life of luxury and power for so long now lets let some of the little people have an 100,000% overnight RV and make them rich!"

Those in power make enough money through deals the public never see, they dont need to RV a third world currency to make their profits.

You are 100% correct and I am not the one who said 100,000%... Just for the record. I just dont like people who come here and think they have some inside track on a speculative investment. NO ONE KNOWS. This isnt something we will know until or if it happens. PERIOD. I am optimistic though...

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 5

I dont like doing research work for those who seem to know better already. I have simply brought a few QUOTES and you disqualified them with out investigating them further. Had you done that you would know I am correct. AGAIN, I am not sure why someone like you would come to this site and piss all over it? Why dont you go to another site where everyone says this is a bad investment and you can all pump eachother...

You are the guy who would have NOT bought google when it came out. You would have said but there are other internet search sites! This wont work! There is netscape and Explorer... Those who dare to believe sometimes are very rewarded. I dont sell DINAR. I am not a PUMPER. Yet, I am also optimistic... So thanks for your disbelief and now please run along little man. Really I doubt many here care to hear you and your KNOWING. lol

Peace and correct, I have nothing to say to you nay sayers. Maybe your inside sources are better than mine... LOL I doubt it.

:P

6-25-2012 Shabibi: European and Asian countries have shown interest in investing in Iraq. European countries and the Asian desire to invest in Iraq on the sidelines of the Bank for International Settlements, which was attended by Central Bank Governor Shabibi. "The meeting of the BIS has seen several discussions and a file is present in Iraq's economic international discussions" said Shabibi, "The States present at the meeting expressed a significant interest in the economic future of Iraq. The representatives of a number of countries told us that they want a stable Iraq as Secretary so we have areas of good investment." http://dananernews.c...ils.php?ID=1085

Read more:

Do you even read? Or is this another of hundreds of articles which are full of it? I guess you have a better take on this than anyone else in the world.

NOW PLEASE get an education before you come to this site and crap all over it. You didnt mention any facts yourself. Nothing of substance but all conjecture of your own...

PEACE all and even the disbeliever.... :rolleyes:

You are 100% correct and I am not the one who said 100,000%... Just for the record. I just dont like people who come here and think they have some inside track on a speculative investment. NO ONE KNOWS. This isnt something we will know until or if it happens. PERIOD. I am optimistic though...

Haha.....that's the best you got? An article that says people want to invest in Iraq? O well I guess there will be a massive overnight RV afterall. How about I show you the 500 articles where the CBI and Shabs himself talk about the upcoming redenomination. Or do you even read? Have you done your research on that? You know. Redenominations? It's that thing that is done to hyperinflated currencies like the Dinar. I don't care if 100 zillion dollars was invested in Iraq. They still could not have a massive overnight RV because they are impossible and don't exsist. Bring some of your "research" and show me one. Any where any time EVER! O but Iraq is special because Shabs said investors are looking at Iraq. Why is it everything that you can spin into a RV is accepted as fact from Shabs yet everything else from him is "smoke"? Again you bring meaningless dribble to back up a RV that is made up fantasy. Then you use the "no one knows" line to make yourself feel better about believing in fairy tales. Guess what. WE DO KNOW! We know there can never be a giant increase in a currency value overnight. We know hyperinflated currencies are RDed or they remain hyperinflated. We know Iraq is planning a RD. We know there is 70 trillion Dinar in exsistence. Or is that "smoke" to cover the "RV"? We know people will believe anything that means they will be rich overnight. We know pumpers use that to their advantage. We know delusional RVers see a RV in everything even though they are impossible.

I have done my research and it all says the same thing. It all says we have all been duped by hype to believe in something that could never happen. Some of us have come to our senses and many of us obviously haven't. I still think if they hold off on the RD that the value could slowly increase. It has over the last 10 years but you want to call ma a naysayer because I am on this site and not a brainwashed RV zombie who only researches quotes that mean absolutely nothing? You know what? Maybe it is garbage like you have brought to the discussion that no one wants to hear anymore. Maybe people are smarter than you think and have had enough of the forum facts that you live by. Maybe they are ready for actual relevant information instead of ......duh...Shabs said I can't tell you even if I knew...duh....we are all going to be rich....duh....Iraq will surpass China's economy in 5 years....duh. Maybe actual economics might be a better guide to refer to instead of Kraperoni or not-so-Breitling.

My invitation still stands. Do some actual research on how economics actually works and then return with something other than nonsense.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Haha.....that's the best you got? An article that says people want to invest in Iraq? O well I guess there will be a massive overnight RV afterall. How about I show you the 500 articles where the CBI and Shabs himself talk about the upcoming redenomination. Or do you even read? Have you done your research on that? You know. Redenominations? It's that thing that is done to hyperinflated currencies like the Dinar. I don't care if 100 zillion dollars was invested in Iraq. They still could not have a massive overnight RV because they are impossible and don't exsist. Bring some of your "research" and show me one. Any where any time EVER! O but Iraq is special because Shabs said investors are looking at Iraq. Why is it everything that you can spin into a RV is accepted as fact from Shabs yet everything else from him is "smoke"? Again you bring meaningless dribble to back up a RV that is made up fantasy. Then you use the "no one knows" line to make yourself feel better about believing in fairy tales. Guess what. WE DO KNOW! We know there can never be a giant increase in a currency value overnight. We know hyperinflated currencies are RDed or they remain hyperinflated. We know Iraq is planning a RD. We know there is 70 trillion Dinar in exsistence. Or is that "smoke" to cover the "RV"? We know people will believe anything that means they will be rich overnight. We know pumpers use that to their advantage. We know delusional RVers see a RV in everything even though they are impossible.

I have done my research and it all says the same thing. It all says we have all been duped by hype to believe in something that could never happen. Some of us have come to our senses and many of us obviously haven't. I still think if they hold off on the RD that the value could slowly increase. It has over the last 10 years but you want to call ma a naysayer because I am on this site and not a brainwashed RV zombie who only researches quotes that mean absolutely nothing? You know what? Maybe it is garbage like you have brought to the discussion that no one wants to hear anymore. Maybe people are smarter than you think and have had enough of the forum facts that you live by. Maybe they are ready for actual relevant information instead of ......duh...Shabs said I can't tell you even if I knew...duh....we are all going to be rich....duh....Iraq will surpass China's economy in 5 years....duh. Maybe actual economics might be a better guide to refer to instead of Kraperoni or not-so-Breitling.

My invitation still stands. Do some actual research on how economics actually works and then return with something other than nonsense.

You know what, you are right it might RD. SOmething I have said many times when people would say LOP. A LOP isnt in a hyperinflated economy. What gets me the most isnt "YOUR TAKE" on this speculation, as much as your down right negative take on it all. The bigger truth is YOU DONT KNOW ONE DAM THING MORE THAN ME. Yet, I dont come here all bolstered up and ready to wage war with anyone who doesn't agree with my bad attitude.

If you are right and this doesnt do what we hope for, then what? You going to feel like some peacock fluffing its feathers and saying I told you so. LOL I said before this is a SPECULATIVE investment. You do know what that means, right? The NONSENSE is your coming to this site and acting as if you KNOW something. I actually have some small little crack of inside information. It isnt much, but rest assured it is more than you seem to have. All you can do is sit back and wait like the rest of us. If I get out of this and feel it is all doom and gloom I wont come here and scream the sky is falling. I will cash out and walk away.

I am curious as to what you are getting out of your posts? Are you informing me that I made some kind of mistake? Because you know economics better than I do? LOL

As for what HILARY SAID last year... Go listen to it yourself. I didnt say it, she did. I could care less what you think! SOme people listen to what they want to hear, just like you accuse me and others of. You can't tell me you know something exclusive of what is news worthy. Your point of sellers and pumpers is about the only thing which I heard from you which is accurate. Of course they want sales. I will para phrase you with a word I NEVER have used before, DUH (lol) As for my quotes which mean nothing, I guess yours are more relevant, just like your attitude.

Ever hear of rectalitus?

Its a nerve which goes from your brain to your rectum. It gives YOU a sh!tty outlook on life. You might to see a doctor about it. Worst part is that its contagious.

To the rest of you PEACE... Read and stay educated. Strong minds have always had to deal with opposing points of view. It's your money and at the end of the day you make an educated choice.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Why would H. Clinton say last year at this time in 5 years IRAQ will pass up CHINA?

End Quote

I do acknowledge I wasn't aware of that... Sounds a very bold statement to me btw.

Hi again. Respectfully we have disagreed before. I respect that and learn from it. This may very well RD.

I just don't like the people who are all kinowing as if's.

I dont have the video which was with Hillarious when in Washington DC around May or JUNE of last year. Yet, I also would not say something that BOLD myself without actually hearing it. If anyone here reads this and knows where that video is I wish they would post it here for you to see. I personally didnt say it. Yet, one of the many facts are that the USA placed their current currency into play. We want IRAQ to succeed for many reasons. Some are of course financial, but also political too. I wont post some things I heard from some people I know here. Everyone would be on it like bees on honey. Regardless of what I might THINK i know... In the end this will do what is best for IRAQ. I dont think they can afford to hurt or go backwards on current investors or their own people. I also believe this will do well. The difference is I might be wrong. I dont stand on some non existent platform (like some) saying this is how it works. I dont list all my college classes and then due to that pretend I know more due tor those personal truths.

Speculation is just that. We ride the horse together. I rather ride it informed and with hope.

Hope you are well and have a good week.

Peace

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow. Sounds like exactly what I have been posting for months and is the absolute truth. Please some RVer come in here and show where he/she is wrong.

O yeah. Thanks for the post Umbertino. Nice find.

The person who knows what the ABSOLUTE TRUTH IS...

Sorry but you make me laugh...

:D

Thanks for setting me straight on your incredible wisdom and insight. LOL Sorry but I had to say this... Usually I just walk away, but you made this too easy for me. :P

Peace ALL and GO RV!!!!! YEAAAAAAA I SAID IT! GO GO GO!!!! SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!! lol :lol:

Wow in that response, I would say you weren't guessing about a thing.

I admire that.

Thank You Maggie. Tired of those who come here with so much self absorbed B.S. Its laughable... At times annoying.

I hope you have a great week. Thank you again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1