Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Allawi disclosed for "news": the first sessions of the Sejm will withdraw confidence from Maliki

Allawi disclosed for "news": the first sessions of the Sejm will withdraw confidence from Maliki

Monday, 11-06-2012

Baghdad (newsletter) ... Head of the Iraqi list, Iyad Allawi, that the first meetings of deputies will withdraw confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, stressing that in possession of approximately (170) signatures of deputies from different blocks.

Allawi said in a telephone conversation with (News Agency news) Monday: we (170) signature of trust, and we received assurances from the Deputy others sent their signatures within two days.

Allawi added: political blocs will send the request to withdraw confidence to the President of the Republic, as it would continue meetings to discuss post Al-Maliki.

Head of the Iraqi list: the first sessions of the House of representatives which will begin on 21 June this will withdraw confidence in Maliki.

This process needs to 163 votes of no confidence, the President of the Republic said in a statement late Saturday that it had received 160 signatures is an insufficient number of no-confidence in Maliki./finished/1 n. p

My link

--

They truly need to stop spewing these "withdraw confidence" articles for real.....cause talk is cheap!

Unfortunately, cheap talk is apparently the only kind of talk they know. Remember the 15 day ultimatum issued to Maliki to implement Erbil? Cheap talk.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, cheap talk is apparently the only kind of talk they know. Remember the 15 day ultimatum issued to Maliki to implement Erbil? Cheap talk.

Oh, of course, but the more and more I read these "recycled" articles, the more I am beginning to think that all of this RV shananigans and what's happening in Europe, Greece and Italy has been orchestrated.

My opinion....

• Upvote 1

Monday, 11-06-2012

Baghdad (newsletter) ... Head of the Iraqi list, Iyad Allawi, that the first meetings of deputies will withdraw confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, stressing that in possession of approximately (170) signatures of deputies from different blocks.

Allawi said in a telephone conversation with (News Agency news) Monday: we (170) signature of trust, and we received assurances from the Deputy others sent their signatures within two days.

Allawi added: political blocs will send the request to withdraw confidence to the President of the Republic, as it would continue meetings to discuss post Al-Maliki.

Head of the Iraqi list: the first sessions of the House of representatives which will begin on 21 June this will withdraw confidence in Maliki.

This process needs to 163 votes of no confidence, the President of the Republic said in a statement late Saturday that it had received 160 signatures is an insufficient number of no-confidence in Maliki./finished/1 n. p

My link

--

Thanks for bringing in the article Kamel. :rolleyes:

CBS, it is orchestrated....

I throughly believe they are on task with a plan. The rest is just jibber jabber...

Okay, so I see that I am not the only one huh? ;)

But yep, you're imgesing...all the rest is just jibber, jabber!

CBS, it is orchestrated....

I throughly believe they are on task with a plan. The rest is just jibber jabber...

Wait, just so I understand your opinion, you think the recycled articles are not necessarily a setback but that the RV is is moving forward? I like your opinion if thats what you mean. Can you explain further? Thanks.