Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOP Wants Us To Believe

Loco01

The GOP would have you believe that what is important in this election is to remove Obama at all cost.

That is important to me also.

But the they throw the Obama clone at us and say be a good soldier fall in line for the sake of party unity.

Is getting Obama out of office during this election cycle so important that we are willing to elect the Obama clone.

You need to ask yourself why should I vote for Romney what difference will he make in America or more to the point what will he do for me.

The party will say we must show unity we must oust Obama that is what is important now.

After the the election we will discuss what is important to you but right now we must do what is good for the party.

( That's compromise do what they want now be ignored after they get what want.)

After the mid term election the GOP came out and stated we hear you America.

How long did that last? Until they got back to their office which I think is an eternity in DC.

Don't fall for their BS we have them on the ropes the GOP is running scared they will say and do anything to get you to vote their way.

We do not need an Obama clone in the white house.DO NOT COMPROMISE.

We need a leader who is all American bleeds red white and blue and is running full tilt boogie with the American

flag in one hand and the Constitution of the United States in the other hand.

Do not compromise your nation,do not compromise your morals,do not compromise your believes

and most important do not compromise our children's future.

It is time to make the hard decision will I cave in just to get the black guy out of office.

Or will I stand up and face the danger and say damn the torpedoes full speed ahead.

I know most Ron Paul supporters are disheartened right now after the other nights bad news.

But that was political maneuvering designed to get us to fall into line with the party.But we are not politicians means nothing to us .

To all Ron Paul supporters I say Revolt,Revolt,Revolt

Washington DC,the press and both parties are very afraid of Ron Paul and the tea party.

Now is the time to keep pushing and converting

What is good for either the GOP or the DNC is not good for the nation or US.

Think independently of the party party lines are the road to damnation.As evidenced by the situation we find our self's

in today

Neither Romney or Obama could get my vote they could not even buy it

I will be in Tampa in August to stir the pot and I will write in Ron Paul in November no matter what.

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH ( NO COMPROMISE )

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

The GOP has no rabbit to pull out of a magic hat any more than Obama does.

No matter who wins in Nov...the problems facing our nation will still have to be delt with.

We demand austerity in exchage for loan garantees & bailouts to the EU but we won't do likewise for our own selves.

The GOP would have you believe that what is important in this election is to remove Obama at all cost.

That is important to me also.

But the they throw the Obama clone at us and say be a good soldier fall in line for the sake of party unity.

Is getting Obama out of office during this election cycle so important that we are willing to elect the Obama clone.

You need to ask yourself why should I vote for Romney what difference will he make in America or more to the point what will he do for me.

The party will say we must show unity we must oust Obama that is what is important now.

After the the election we will discuss what is important to you but right now we must do what is good for the party.

( That's compromise do what they want now be ignored after they get what want.)

After the mid term election the GOP came out and stated we hear you America.

How long did that last? Until they got back to their office which I think is an eternity in DC.

Don't fall for their BS we have them on the ropes the GOP is running scared they will say and do anything to get you to vote their way.

We do not need an Obama clone in the white house.DO NOT COMPROMISE.

We need a leader who is all American bleeds red white and blue and is running full tilt boogie with the American

flag in one hand and the Constitution of the United States in the other hand.

Do not compromise your nation,do not compromise your morals,do not compromise your believes

and most important do not compromise our children's future.

It is time to make the hard decision will I cave in just to get the black guy out of office.

Or will I stand up and face the danger and say damn the torpedoes full speed ahead.

I know most Ron Paul supporters are disheartened right now after the other nights bad news.

But that was political maneuvering designed to get us to fall into line with the party.But we are not politicians means nothing to us .

To all Ron Paul supporters I say Revolt,Revolt,Revolt

Washington DC,the press and both parties are very afraid of Ron Paul and the tea party.

Now is the time to keep pushing and converting

What is good for either the GOP or the DNC is not good for the nation or US.

Think independently of the party party lines are the road to damnation.As evidenced by the situation we find our self's

in today

Neither Romney or Obama could get my vote they could not even buy it

I will be in Tampa in August to stir the pot and I will write in Ron Paul in November no matter what.

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH ( NO COMPROMISE )

You are on a path to nowhere. But if it makes you feel good to "Stir the pot" then have at it!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

We need a leader who is all American bleeds red white and blue and is running full tilt boogie with the American flag in one hand and the Constitution of the United States in the other hand.

That's good stuff Loco +rep

• Upvote 1

You are on a path to nowhere. But if it makes you feel good to "Stir the pot" then have at it!

We are already on the path to somewhere. I dont believe RP can win but he can be a bright light and cause people to think and ask themselves the hard questions.... Are we going to continue to accept the erroisions of our rights? Why do we have to be the worldwide bullys and police? Why is our money going down the toliet?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Keep believing the hype, the only thing that will a product of stirring the pot in Tampa is contiued division. Dr Paul has already stated he does not wish this and Rand has thrown his support to Romney. Well stirred all you want but the outcome is going to be another 4 years. If the blame is stuck on the RP folks then Rand is not even going to have a chance in 2016 or 2020. Think before you act sir.

• Upvote 2

If a person knows explosives and you see a lite stick of TNT with a slow burning fuse, which is better: duck and cover and wait for the TNT to blow up so that you can hope to live or; reach down and pull the fuse OUT of the TNT.

• Upvote 2

If a person knows explosives and you see a lite stick of TNT with a slow burning fuse, which is better: duck and cover and wait for the TNT to blow up so that you can hope to live or; reach down and pull the fuse OUT of the TNT.

Exactly....good analogy ;)

Keep believing the hype, the only thing that will a product of stirring the pot in Tampa is contiued division. Dr Paul has already stated he does not wish this and Rand has thrown his support to Romney. Well stirred all you want but the outcome is going to be another 4 years. If the blame is stuck on the RP folks then Rand is not even going to have a chance in 2016 or 2020. Think before you act sir.

If that is what it takes for the GOP to start listening to the people instead of pushing their own agenda and ignoring the people

I can handle it fact is if you wish and Obama wins another you can put all the blame on me.

I'm tough I can handle it.

But I can promise you the GOP will hear us this time.

Quick answer Loco01........Jobs, taxes, regulations, Mom & Pop Business, & the economy in general

Quick answer: What about them?

• Upvote 1

Most of the GOP is willing to elect a person who has been shown to lie,flip flop,say anything and comprise all principles

to win.

The rest of America wants Obama'

A patriotic person who wants to govern with truth justice and the Constitution will not ever stand a chance in this political climate.By either party you people seem to like being lied to while they take more and more from you.

and tell you its for your own good.

But have no fear we are going to change the climate

I always think before I act I am an independent I follow no one blindly but God surely not the GOP or the DNC

And on this election on principle alone I can not support Capt Flip Flop.

• Upvote 1

Like it or not, our system is what it is --the for the moment. We're NOT going to see any significant change before November 2012.

For me, O must go because he's started pushing his agenda using EOs and regulatory authority. I don't believe that M is likely to travel that same road, so he gets my vote.

When my vote for a 3rd party candidate starts to make a significant difference, I'll begin taking someone like RP more seriously.

• Upvote 1