Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam montana Chat 3-15-2010 8:30 PM CST

ToddS

[Adam Montana] I'm only 30 emails into my mess of an inbox lol! 170+ unread still* *

[RAB42] Go Adam

[gixxerfrog] luckylucy ya i just need to come up with more names* *i use it for EVERYTHING

[Adam Montana] but I scanned for emails from CBI

[Adam Montana] he sent this at 10:12 AM this mornign

[markisuncfan] well I thought I would beat Adam back* *

[Adam Montana] so that's....

[jbob77] that is the price you pay for haveing the name Adam Montana* *

[Adam Montana] what time is that there... like 5PM or so?

[Adam Montana] gere

[Adam Montana] here*

[Adam Montana] it's not a lot

[Adam Montana] but it's what I have for now

[Adam Montana] here's the email

[Adam Montana] Adam, I'm sorry for the delay to contact me, but I do not think I had forgotten. Also, said yesterday that one of the strategies that will be implemented in the upcoming events will be misleading. I do not need to explain more than that, we discussed this at length in our personal meeting. I will be in touch as soon as possible.

[Adam Montana] obvious translation I think

[Adam Montana] *"translation"

[Adam Montana] it's funny that I have to "translate" Arabenglish or whatever you'd call that

[Adam Montana] arabinglish

[Adam Montana] muslish

[markisuncfan] so what do you read into it?

[Adam Montana] sorry, I digress. I need to go to bed, I'm beat* *

[Adam Montana] basically

[Adam Montana] he is keeping his word on everything - emailing me even when he has nothing to report

[Adam Montana] which is awesome

[Adam Montana] he is expecting to see some misleading information come out

[Adam Montana] which makes sense

[Adam Montana] I wouldn't expect anything else

[Adam Montana] Iraq SHOULD try to get people to dump their Dinar

[Adam Montana] I would

[Adam Montana] you would

[Adam Montana] anyone would

[Adam Montana] and other than that, we're waiting

[bAMA69] i jump the gun on the mod the room sorry

[Adam Montana] I see by the handy dandy baghdad clock on the left here that it's 4:22 AM in Baghdad

[Adam Montana] no worries BAMA, thank you sir* *

[Adam Montana] so hopefully in a few hours or so we'll have new news

[Adam Montana] but it's obviously silly to expect them to release any announcements in their sleep

[Adam Montana] so - we wait.

[Adam Montana] someone please copy the chat to VIP and the regular forum

[Adam Montana] ok then that's it for now. Everyone, stay calm and dont let this stuff get your head messed up. It IS Iraq still

[grumpy] welcome back Adam

[Adam Montana] thanks Rob

Thanks for the post ToddS...!

There's only one thing that keeps bothering me - often times it has been said that they (Iraq) might try to get us to dump our Dinars, but that's rediculous. If we sell them, then the Brokers or other buyers own them - not Iraq. It just doesn't make sense to me - can you or Adam clarify...?

Thanks,

RON ;)

thx AM. get some rest while you can. enjoy. have steak & a beer with the family. put your feet up.

and ronsc...respectfully. I know the question is not for me but my two cents... there are many others in

the ME with NID that if traded back would go into the CBI through vendors and banks in Iraq. IMO.

Its not just US.

Edited by lancer22
addition

Thanks for the post ToddS...!

There's only one thing that keeps bothering me - often times it has been said that they (Iraq) might try to get us to dump our Dinars, but that's rediculous. If we sell them, then the Brokers or other buyers own them - not Iraq. It just doesn't make sense to me - can you or Adam clarify...?

Thanks,

RON ;)

Ron, that is an excellent question. I was thinking the same thing but you beat me to the punch. Brokers and buyers would then own them which does not reduce the number of dinar outstanding. These would not make it back to the CBI for them either to destroy or keep in their vaults, etc.

thx AM. get some rest while you can. enjoy. have steak & a beer with the family. put your feet up.

and ronsc...respectfully. I know the question is not for me but my two cents... there are many others in

the ME with NID that if traded back would go into the CBI through vendors and banks in Iraq. IMO.

Its not just US.

Thanks Lancer...I appreciate your taking the time to give me input.

Please forgive me, but what is ME...? Also, what vendors here would sell back to the CBI or Iraqi banks...? I just don't understand why that would happen. Our US NID traders buy from Banks that buy from the CBI auctions, or from other sources in Dubai or elsewhere. When & why would they sell them back when they can simply resell them again here. Look at the volume of the traders, and even on ebay. Clarify if you would - I'm open to learn & want to know.

Be Blessed,

RON ;)

Ron this is something i've also been thinking about but only because of the "TRILLIONS" of dinars that are out there....

We know it is illegal to take money out of the country. Just because people are doing this doesnt make it right.

The real question I have is does anyone know if CBI is actually taking back their Dinar from outside of Iraq?

Thanks Lancer...I appreciate your taking the time to give me input.

Please forgive me, but what is ME...? Also, what vendors here would sell back to the CBI or Iraqi banks...? I just don't understand why that would happen. Our US NID traders buy from Banks that buy from the CBI auctions, or from other sources in Dubai or elsewhere. When & why would they sell them back when they can simply resell them again here. Look at the volume of the traders, and even on ebay. Clarify if you would - I'm open to learn & want to know.

Be Blessed,

RON ;)

Ron, I suggest you visit IIF/Investor's Iraqi forum and read the thread of "My Dot connection collection" you will have a clear understanding of this whole LOP/Redomination issue that suppose to scare away us speculators. It is informative and every statement is backed-up by a link.....

Good luck...