Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***frank26 recorded CC w/ Delta*** 5/30/2012

easyrider

Just curious easyrider. :confused2: Why do you and many others bump their own post??????? :confused2:

I'm not easy, but I'll try and answer. If you post either very early or very late there are not that many people reading the posts. A "bump" places it in a time-frame when people are awake and reading. JMO.

• Upvote 1

I listened to about the first 20 min. Delta had done very interesting things to say but I don't know what his "cred" score is.

Cred score is very low. delta has made calls on things before and has been wrong. Its always interesting to hear perspective, but i wouldnt lean or take anything he says as even half way as fact. when people speak multiple times like they know whats exactly going down and they are proven to be 100% wrong, its difficult to give them any credibility.

time has been frank and deltas worst enemy. everytime they call it, time has proven them wrong.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I found Delta's perspective reasonable, and they did a good job of delineating their speculations as opinion. I also only listened to the first 30 minutes.

The main points were not wild:

1. Maliki not going anywhere. Kurdistan got caught smuggling out oil, so are on the attack as a screen
  2. Chapter 7 will end by June 15th
  3. The tariffs will go into effect June 30th
  4. They EXPECT the CBI to put the new, IMF approved rate into effect by June 30th.
  5. They are a bit confused by Shabibi's remark about going to 1000 to 1. Short-term move before 1 to 1? Misdirection? IMF approved final strategy to remove many of the remaining 000 notes that will last only a month or two?

Peace and Prosperity

• Upvote 4

Frank and Delta (whomever they are) are nothing but pumpers. They are no different than OKIE or anybody else. Just because they sound more realistic than others, it doesn't make them any more believable . . . to those of us with a fully functioning brain. If you have been on these sites for more than a month and you can't figure out that this whole thing is one big SCAM, then you deserve what you get.

LOL yet here you are posting, I guess you deserve what you get as well be gone troll.

Back in March Delta's CBI contact said that Shabibi told him they would RV before the Arab summit. Well we know how that played out. As for Frank I think his IIF profile says it all. "Banned For Lies". Frank26 I don't understand why people bother listening to these shysters.

I dont understand why i should believe you over them? Delta has given windows not specific dates and what to look for believe me i have been listening to almost all their calls for a very long time. Of course hes been wrong but he has also called a lot of things that came to be the next day from Iraqiya TV. Every one is giving their opinion and giving as much info as possible. Until you have something worth reading you and that other jack hole are on my ignore list frankly im sick of a lot of the people that have been popping up lately. Get out of this investment or stop crying like a little you know what.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

LOL yet here you are posting, I guess you deserve what you get as well be gone troll.

I dont understand why i should believe you over them? Delta has given windows not specific dates and what to look for believe me i have been listening to almost all their calls for a very long time. Of course hes been wrong but he has also called a lot of things that came to be the next day from Iraqiya TV. Every one is giving their opinion and giving as much info as possible. Until you have something worth reading you and that other jack hole are on my ignore list frankly im sick of a lot of the people that have been popping up lately. Get out of this investment or stop crying like a little you know what.

Bawahaaa. Agreed 100%!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Easyrider dont get so upset. why are you defending them like a brother? You enjoy their material and so do others. thats cool, but even by your admission they have been wrong, but they insert more than just an opinion. thats obvious, and people remember. the level at which you come to their defense takes from your credibility. jmo

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2