Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ol' Sarge has gone home to see our Savior the Lord

Stryker365

Darn it....I tried to plus 1 the original post and hit the minus by mistake with my fat thumb . Can someone please fix it with a plus. Thank you....Rest in peace Sarge...and thank you for your service to our country.

Fixed.

That is one of the happiest, and then the saddest, posts I have ever read. It makes me cry to think of someone like that leaving us, but ... it makes me happy to know he has, indeed, gone home.

Sarge, Rest In Peace. ... You have the angels now to tell your fish stories to ... :)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Thank you so much DaveH, and thank you all for yourgreat thoughts and words to our friend Ol' Sarge.

He really enjoyed typing to all of you here, I can see him and my Dad right nowsharing stories as he was a character just like my father was and that is why Iliked him so very much.

For those that did not get to see the first email thatwas sent to me a month back as Ol’ Sarge was leaving for Panama I will post itto where every DaveH moved this one too. Tony had shared it on a threadyesterday but unless you were on that thread you would have missed it.

Thanks again and I’ll try to post more, things arereally looking great IMO.

• Upvote 2

Stryker. Thank you for the very emotional post of one who was loved by so many. As a veteran I stand and salute you my friend. RIP till we all meet in our heavenly home for all eternity.

Stryker. Thank you for the very emotional post of one who was loved by so many. As a veteran I stand and salute you my friend. RIP till we all meet in our heavenly home for all eternity.