Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

‎9 Deadly Words used by Women

jaman

Ok, I'll say it... We boyz will always ( 99% of the time) lose with you gals........ Translation: 99% of the time you'll have it your way.....Smile.

We ( at least I) still love you.

roflmao ....i'm with umbertino ,and it ok about the girl friend remark

• Upvote 1

Ok, I'll say it... We boyz will always ( 99% of the time) lose with you gals........ Translation: 99% of the time you'll have it your way.....Smile.

We ( at least I) still love you.

Umb,

You finally get it... lol lol

Our generation ( roughly 50-60 yrs old folks) is the one where we had to get the general Woman reaction ( absolutely right reaction, I'll point out) to about 2,000 years of Oppression on Women so the spirit of revenge and resentment which accumulated was / is of course big..

In the years of the student revolution there was also the Women liberation movement .. Many males participated and supported that because it iwas a very just cause.

However it was / is iimpossible to put remedy to 2,000 years of Oppression no matter what but a lot of progress has been made and it keeps being made as we proceed...

Help me out ladies. I haven't figured this one out yet. What does it mean when she's in another room and it sounds like she's talking to the wall, is that good or bad?

lol....

Edited by umbertino

Help me out ladies. I haven't figured this one out yet. What does it mean when she's in another room and it sounds like she's talking to the wall, is that good or bad?

Hmmm...... Well it sounds to me like she is giving you a chance.. It's good and bad. The good thing is that she is in another room and giving you a chance to run but the bad thing is when she leaves the room you better have gotten a far enough lead or you better run for your life!!!emot-eek.gif

ass-kicking.gif

Also... When she calls you by your real name instead of using the affectionate nickname she normally uses with you.....

9 times out of 10 that means trouble.

Umb,

You better know how to dash then when call by your real name lol My kids know it very well... when I call them by their full name, they are in huge trouble lol

• Upvote 1