Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Time for RP Supporters to get behind Mitt Romney

TPSprayduster

At this point.....What would you suggest 40? :mellow:

GO RV, then BV

Hey Shabs. The media will have you believe that this is over. That's not even close to true.

I suggest that people keep learning about the federal reserve and considering our foreign policy with open minds.

Ron Paul still has an excellent chance at becoming the nominee and plenty of support to make it stick. The RNC will decide the nominee fairly and according to the rules that they have put in place.

Ron Paul WILL win the majority of delegates in Texas so DON'T believe the lies of the media barrage after Romney wins the primary. Texas is an OPEN Primary with Proportional delegate allocation. (108 congressional district, 44 at-large, 3 Republican National Convention)

Hence, county conventions WILL choose who the delegates will be and NOT the rigged popular vote!!! Ron Paul WILL win the majority of delegates which is all that matters. And, remember even though "Proportional" means that the majority of delegates will be bound for the 1st vote for Mitt Romney there are two scenarios that WILL play out that will render this null and void:

1) If the delegates are Ron Paul people then they can abstain from voting on the 1st ballot and then vote for Ron Paul on the next ballot.

or

2) Interpretation of RNC Rule number 38 by their own attorney clearly states that the delegates are UNBOUND and can vote for the candidate of their choice on the first ballot.

:lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

good copy 40 lets wait and see what the results of the vote will be currently watching the Spurs and OKC. Go Spurs!!!!!!!!

Hey Shabs. The media will have you believe that this is over. That's not even close to true.

I suggest that people keep learning about the federal reserve and considering our foreign policy with open minds.

Ron Paul still has an excellent chance at becoming the nominee and plenty of support to make it stick. The RNC will decide the nominee fairly and according to the rules that they have put in place.

Ron Paul WILL win the majority of delegates in Texas so DON'T believe the lies of the media barrage after Romney wins the primary. Texas is an OPEN Primary with Proportional delegate allocation. (108 congressional district, 44 at-large, 3 Republican National Convention)

Hence, county conventions WILL choose who the delegates will be and NOT the rigged popular vote!!! Ron Paul WILL win the majority of delegates which is all that matters. And, remember even though "Proportional" means that the majority of delegates will be bound for the 1st vote for Mitt Romney there are two scenarios that WILL play out that will render this null and void:

1) If the delegates are Ron Paul people then they can abstain from voting on the 1st ballot and then vote for Ron Paul on the next ballot.

or

2) Interpretation of RNC Rule number 38 by their own attorney clearly states that the delegates are UNBOUND and can vote for the candidate of their choice on the first ballot.

:lol:

Will they abstain 40? If so prepare for chaos and mayhem. ZERO unity and hand the President another 4 years. My opinion sir.

I would never be a weak kneed sell out! Standing my ground and voting Paul. Maybe you'll learn in the next four years... Maybe not.

Sir your statement can go both ways. Lets wait and see how Texas votes. Dr Paul should win Texas it is his home state. Texas should set the momentum for Dr Paul or Mitt Romney.

Sir your statement can go both ways. Lets wait and see how Texas votes. Dr Paul should win Texas it is his home state. Texas should set the momentum for Dr Paul or Mitt Romney.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/29/romney-clinches-gop-nomination-with-texas-primary-win/

Here is your answer.

• Upvote 1

Please tell me that's a photoshop and somebody isn't trying to make THIS guy president of the United States.

LOL, 40 you need to instruct whomever made this photo to buy a newer version of photoshop and maybe not use a hacked copy :)

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 1

That is correct my friend, let's stay above the fray because you know the name calling is coming. Don't get caught or be provoked by those who will twist the story.

I hear ya.....It really doesnt matter, the vote is in. Now we can move to

bigger, better things ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TSP: You may have sold out your principles along time ago....frankly that's your problem, you can justify it to yourself anyway you want to. I believe a vote for Romney is a vote for the status quo. There is no point in actually voting to keep things as they are! To me it means abandoning my principles and values, to just roll over and admit defeat, and that won't happen.

To me this is the hallmark of a weak, spineless POS!

Romney is a VULTURE CAPITALIST with no morals or integrity, he comes from a class of people who believe in a dog eat dog way of doing things, that I can't abide by in any way. The main problem is that the vast majority of the American people are just as brainwashed as you are TSP, and the sad truth is that these sheeple will vote for Romney simply because they were deceived into believing he stands for the same values they do, and this is not true!

There will be no future in this country if the GOP is elected. I would rather see Obama in office again, than a vulture capitalist disguised as a human being! However, TON PAUL IS NOT OUT OF THE RACE YET! He will get my vote, even if I must write it in!

Carlos

WOW I was amazed at your remarks until I realized you have been brain washed for god knows how long living in California home of the hand out tax tax tax the capitalist that drive America and feed the lazy.

• Upvote 1

WOW I was amazed at your remarks until I realized you have been brain washed for god knows how long living in California home of the hand out tax tax tax the capitalist that drive America and feed the lazy.

I love when the real brainwashed accuse others of being brainwashed...check yo self before you wreck yo self, word.

I too live in Cali. We aren't all brainwashed out here. Carlos is part of a growing number of enlightened Californians.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I too live in Cali. We aren't all brainwashed out here. Carlos is part of a growing number of enlightened Californians.

40 you sure move around alot, i thought you were in Oregon then now you are Texas and according to you back in Cali. You are surely racking up some frequent flyer miles. Not sure when California is holding their primary but i sure hope they show up in Cali. RP folks did not show up in Texas. Only 12 percent of the vote Dr Paul got and since Texas only awards delegates if you receive 20 percent of the vote so 155 to Romney.

http://www.woai.com/content/electionresults/default.aspx

Edited by TPSprayduster

:(Ahh..............The Golden State, it

was the apple of America's eye, the state of opportunity, the place to

be......that was then

but now look at it, liberalism has all but

destroyed it, they are naming streets after people(Nancy Pelosi) that have

systematically brought

California to the brink of

Insolvency!!!:( :(

• Upvote 1

Sir, that is not going to accomplish the mission. If you write in Ron Paul, you will split the vote and 4 more years. You don't have to name call Carlos it is a fact sir, that Dr Paul is not going to win the nomination if he was he would have won some of the contest. But writing Dr Paul that is your choice.

TPSprayduster, not sure why people are negging you. You have been honest and gracious. Couple of +s from me to even you out.

I would like to see Ron Paul get the nomination now that my candidate has backed out but I personally will vote for Romney if Paul doesn't get the nomination just simply because Romney is a thousand times better than Comrade Obama.

In my thinking it is not about compromising values or convictions but about influence and working effectively in the system as we have it. If I cast a vote that which in reality will get Obama re-elected because of "my principles" then I have minimized my voting power, diminished my influence, and in essence cast a vote for Obama. This in unconscionable for me.

Anyone is better than President O, who has indeed brought change to our country but not the change that was communicated in his campaign. I was really hoping he would do well and bring about some much needed change in the system but time has proven otherwise regardless of his rhetoric.

See this video in 2 parts from a die hard democrat/Obama fan, it is quite enlightening. This is in two parts but worth the time, less than 20 minutes. She is one gutsy woman..... who was a democratic insider who is uncovering the corruption she found in the Obama campaign that the liberal media absolutely refused to report:

http://www.familysec...olute-must-view

If it gets pulled down then message me and I will message the link back to you.

Best of wishes to all my dinar patriot friends,

GP

• Upvote 2

TPSprayduster, not sure why people are negging you. You have been honest and gracious. Couple of +s from me to even you out.

I would like to see Ron Paul get the nomination now that my candidate has backed out but I personally will vote for Romney if Paul doesn't get the nomination just simply because Romney is a thousand times better than Comrade Obama.

In my thinking it is not about compromising values or convictions but about influence and working effectively in the system as we have it. If I cast a vote that which in reality will get Obama re-elected because of "my principles" then I have minimized my voting power, diminished my influence, and in essence cast a vote for Obama. This in unconscionable for me.

Anyone is better than President O, who has indeed brought change to our country but not the change that was communicated in his campaign. I was really hoping he would do well and bring about some much needed change in the system but time has proven otherwise regardless of his rhetoric.

See this video in 2 parts from a die hard democrat/Obama fan, it is quite enlightening. This is in two parts but worth the time, less than 20 minutes. She is one gutsy woman..... who was a democratic insider who is uncovering the corruption she found in the Obama campaign that the liberal media absolutely refused to report:

If it gets pulled down then message me and I will message the link back to you.

Best of wishes to all my dinar patriot friends,

GP

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, there will always be those who will hit the red but just to see the red minus. I wish them no ill will, they have there thoughts and i have mine. Thank you again sir.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

....... I personally will vote for Romney if Paul doesn't get the nomination just simply because Romney is a thousand times better than Comrade Obama.

GP

You mean I'm not the only one who "gets it?"

Thank God!!! There is HOPE!

• Upvote 2

TEXAS HOLDS THEIR CONVENTION JUNE 7-9TH, SO LETS NOT COUNT THE CHICKENS BEFOR THEY ARE HATCHED. DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN THE LAST TIME A POPULAR VOTE GOT US A PRESIDENT? UMM NEVER. THIS REVOLUTION IS PRINCIPLED, AND IS FAR FROM OVER. I FOR ONE WILL BE LEAVING IRAQ TO ATTEND, AS I SEE THAT AS MY CIVIC DUTY. NOT TO LISTEN TO THE LAMESTREAM. WE SHALL SEE, BUT I ASK PLEASE DONT EVER ASK ME TO SETTLE ON YOURE VALUES IN EXCHANGE FOR MINE. I AM A FREE MAN WHO FIGHTS FOR FREEDOM AS DEFINED IN MY CONSTITUTION. I WISH MORE WOULD DO THE SAME. VOTING FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS IS STILL CHOOSING EVIL. IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL WHEN I RE JOIN THE VERY SAME CORRUPT PARTY THAT HAS DOEN WHAT THEY HAVE DOEN THIS YEAR. THE LEFT RIGHT PARADIGM IS OVER FOR ME AND MOST RON PAUL SUPPORTERS. THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM IS COMING TO A CLOSE. MARK THAT ON YOURE OBAMNEY CALENDAR. I AM A LIBERTARIAN. UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL. WE HAVE BEEN FALLING FOR YEARS AND WITH SENTIMENTS LIKE THAT , I AM WELL PREPARED TO SEE THE WHOLE THING FALL, AND I LOOK FORWARD ASSISTING ALL THE FOLKS WHO REFUSED TO SEE IT COMING. I WLL HELP YOU TO YOURE SHELTERS YOURE TAX DOLLARS ARE CREATING FOR YOU. CALL ME CRAZY BUT THIS CAT WILL SURVIVE. I WILL NOT BE VOTING FOR YOURE PUPPETS. NOR PARTAKING IN YOURE SILLY PARADIGM GAMES OF DIVISION. WAKE UP AMERICA IF YOU ONLY KNEW YOURE TRUE POWER.

• Upvote 4