Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MALIKI IS GONE

kennyc

I personally think it comes from the PARENTS buying their kids the twinkies in the first place. Going through the fast food drive thru on their way home because they are too lazy to cook.

The low self esteem is not the cause of obesity, it is the reaction of obesity. First its the parents buying the twinkies, then the kids eat the twinkies, then the kid gets fat, then has low self esteem. We need to look at the cause of the problems, not the problem itself. In this case, the PROBLEM is the parents are buying the garbage food in the first place.

Just something to think about.

Amen to that! I know this went off topic a bit, however I agree with you on this. Smee2 you have a very valid argument, and I respect your stance on it. I just don't agree with it. 20mill, I agree with you 100%, kids are kids and will eat pretty much whatever you put in front of them, minus broccoli or cauliflower unless you grew up in my house and had to eat it or feel the wrath of mom! Today is waaaaaay different then say when I grew up or my parents grew up. We had family meals that were actually good for you and not premade garbage you throw in the nuke box for 5 min, or pick from the virtually 1000's of "fast" food places around. Junk, all of them. I was never a "fat kid" growing up, I became one in my late twenties, and guess what? I took zero offense to the fat kid to a twinkie joke whatsoever. It was an analogy, a comparison, a goof. No longer a "fat kid", as I have stopped eating all the shite that is out there and went back to where it really is at. Meat and veggies. Fresh from the butcher, and fresh from my garden.

Sorry, bit of a rant. PARENTS, stop destroying your child by feeding them garbage!! Self esteem, hmmmmmm.........who cares what others think about you, you aren't here to make them happy, you're here to make yourself happy. I know, kids want to be accepted and "fit" in. Forget all that crap, be yourself.....if they don't accept you, they are not worth being a part of your life.

Edited by GhostDawg

Deep Intel Down The Rabbit Hole 5-19-12

This is a HOT Intel tidbit which just came in. Sourced from Iraq and Financial Traders NY.

The Final Holdup for the Dinar RV was Malaki who refused to sign off the RV. Malaki was placed in his position by the Bush Dark Cabal. He received a vote of ‘no-confidence’ by the Iraq government. The news said he resigned but was actually forcefully removed by the military.

RV WILL PROCEED THIS WEEKEND.

Also hearing that funds have been transferred and in place for the Cash-In.

Hearing “Rumors” of Dinar Cashing In proceeding via tiers with the Fat Cats, Whales and Government People already done. The “We The People” are next in line.

WE IS READY FOLKS. LET THE BLESSINGS FLOW

Obviously in rumors, but this is the 3rd article Ive seen that says hes gone or they have agreed for NO CONFIDENCE

Well with all the bs about the RV will happen on this day or weekend I aint gonna get my hopes up. I believe it when I see not before lol