Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Told You So...And I am NOT Telling You Any More!

MicheleJ

I think Dr. J is more upset about you people calling her a he, Dr. J is Michele not Michael, and she has been right all along and she has the experience that can help us, and she is also right that most people would rather listen to a guy that called rv when his friend bought a sandwich and another time called rv when his friend bought a pair of sandals :blink: and he gets more attention than somebody that has 35 years experience in currency trading, go figure, I don't think it's right that she is teasing us either, but I would bet on her information rather than the other guy, jmo.

Wait a minute...Your telling me some guys friend bought a sandwich...well this changes everything ! This thing is in the bag , yes , yes , yes, we're all rich ! Thanks for the intel...I'm going out to buy my new car today ! J/K :D

Edited by hbrill61

sounds like my 1st girlfriend...........................uhhh did i just say that. :unsure::unsure:

Fleshy women can be very sensual.

children, children, children just chill out. its going to happen and when it does everyone will be happy. it don't matter who lucked out and got it right. chill , chill, chill.

Wish I could always have ( I do sometimes and I don't other times) your super chill......Let's check back in 10 years and compare moods.... J/K......I do hope it happens today or tomorrow max...Smile.

I would expect better from a MOD ADMIN. Just sayin

So I'm supposed to use beautiful politically correct euphemistic language when commenting on the juvenile cry-baby rant of someone who's got their butt all hurt because someone dissed one of their posts from two years ago??? Are you freakin' serious?? Why don't you take a look at the entirety of my years of work here and all the comments I've made to all the unbelievable schmucks and schmuckettes I've had to advise and boot from DV and you'll see that I've been more than fair. If you get on here and basically taunt us to ban your arse, you're going to get what you ask for. Children.... sheesh!

• Upvote 8

I would expect better from a MOD. Just sayin

Are you kiddding me? Now you are really stepping on the wrong toes, As long as K98nights has been around and you get upset because he voiced his opinion. Give me a freaking break..This man has worked his butt off in getting us info to help us understand this crazy thing called RV, so give him a break.... :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 3