Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Told You So...And I am NOT Telling You Any More!

MicheleJ

I don't worry about. Is just your opinion.

True it is his opinion, unlike 99% on Dinar "opinions", his is :

intelligent

insightful

and from practical experience- his currency knowledge and his broker friend/source

And his track record is a whole lot better than virtually anyone out there.

I just wish he wouldn't have gone out with such a fury;

it almost seems as a "neener- neener" post.

Maybe Dr. J should have just kept mum completely.

:twocents:

I, for one, hope he changes his mind.

Maybe he'll post something- somewhere- someday

If you're having a bad day Dr. J---

it's OK-- we all have them

I hope things go better for you :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hey j, i tried to talk some reality to most of these people and i got freakin blasted!! i might hav the highest neg ranking in the history of this site, lol! i told them about three months ago that there wasnt going to be an rv this month or probably this year and it freakin put people on suicide watch!! lol, ive been in this from the beginning, we are a long ways off or possibly using our dinar for stuffing in a deer camp pillow. thats the risk we all took, cant wait to see the negs, hope i break another record, soon i will be able to bet the other way of this roller coaster and really make some money. good luck j!

blueduck

bye the way, my predictions have been right for approx. 7 years, i would love to be wrong, good luck to all!

blueduck

• Upvote 4

I do not post often. I did not buy more than I can lose. I would like this investment to pan out, so that I can pay off my bills and invest more in my agency. I never complain when people's information is incorrect. This is an investment. That usually means risk and information on an investment such as this is risky. So, sorry you were treated rudely. Investments open up possiblilites.... To the future.

• Upvote 2

Dr J...Is this like playing...."I've got a secret?"...too bad I can't add a ring tone with a childish voice to go along with it. :lol:

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder[1] in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. This condition affects one percent of the population.[2][3] First formulated in 1968, it was historically called megalomania, and it is closely linked to egocentrism.

Bye Bye.... :wave:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I dont think its necessary to say "" Ban me if you want because I dont care"". Everyone is frustrated even you it seems...People believe everything on these sites and most info is basically not true.....I feel sorry for those that read an article or listen to a guru and get excited becasue the so called Guru's know nothing.... The only thing to read are news articles and even then you must take those with a grain of salt...Nothing is set in stone and even if there is an HCL completed or a Chapter 7 release who can be sure there will even be an RV....This is an investment in currency which is a toss up of whether anything will come of it.... We must all sit back and DO NOT buy any more dinar because I do agree its greed thats making people buy more...Put what you have away in some little box and just wait and wait and keep waiting til something happens. If its a penny then awesome -be satisfied and if its a dollar then wow be really satisfied, but none of us knows if it will even go to a penny. . Dont count on becoming rich. As for the original statement I dont care what you think you know or what you have to say because contrary to what you might think you really know nothing anyway.

• Upvote 2

Gee guys! Take it easy on Dr. J -- I for one would like to hear what he has to say ...

Hey, even if he did tell us, what would it mean? Someone in another thread just said that it would not be until 2016, and he had the latest update with the the most reliable intel. But it winds up just another person's opinion. We have lost nothing by not hearing. That's my opinion. ;):D

On October 14, 2010 (YES...2010!!!!), I told all of you on this board that my source told me that there would be NO possible RV until the fall of 2012. Then, my source went on to tell me late fall 2010. For those of you that have been here since that time, you may remember that I have traded currencies for over36 years so unlike other who claim to be "experts," I know a thing or two about currency trading and the workings of the currency world.

My news flipped the dinar world on it's ear to say the least. I was blasted six ways from Sunday.

Well...guess what folks? It's May 18, 2012 and there is STILL no RV even though all of the pumpers and gurus have been telling you that it is "just around the corner." In my opinion, the latest pumper is right here on this site and he/she goes by the name of Randlln. These clowns have been telling you the same lies for years and you all just suck it up because..."it makes you feel good" or "it allows you to dream." Ah...that's wonderful but if the IQD falls flat on it's face I highly DOUBT that you will be "feeling good" or "dreaming!"

From day one, I have told all of you...DO NOT PURCHASE MORE DINAR THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!!! Yet, many of you are so far in over your head that if the IQD that if it does go south, you are in a world of HURT!!!! That is called GREED and in the currency world, GREED KILLS!!!!!

Many of you would rather listen to idiot pumpers and gurus (yes, that is my opinion, they are IDIOTS!!) instead of using common sense. Again, you do so because of greed.

Well...here's where the "gettin'" gets good...really good...

I have new information on the IQD, IMO, powerful information but I will be danged if I am EVER going to share the information again!

I am done with this site and any other site out there. Ban me if you wish there mods because I don't give a crap...I AM DONE SHARING!

Dr. J

+++

So Doc........you told us all how it would be.... long ago????.....any link to prove that...... please show us you're not just another Blow Heart wanna be Guru......

you posted this just to tell us you were gonna punish us by never giving us any more info.................geeeee, say it ain't so......

takes a pretty big person to do that......so......go back to whatever you do.......and I hope you find peace love and hope in your life........then come on back and we

might listen to your little secrets......:P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

On October 14, 2010 (YES...2010!!!!), I told all of you on this board that my source told me that there would be NO possible RV until the fall of 2012. Then, my source went on to tell me late fall 2010. For those of you that have been here since that time, you may remember that I have traded currencies for over36 years so unlike other who claim to be "experts," I know a thing or two about currency trading and the workings of the currency world.

My news flipped the dinar world on it's ear to say the least. I was blasted six ways from Sunday.

Well...guess what folks? It's May 18, 2012 and there is STILL no RV even though all of the pumpers and gurus have been telling you that it is "just around the corner." In my opinion, the latest pumper is right here on this site and he/she goes by the name of Randlln. These clowns have been telling you the same lies for years and you all just suck it up because..."it makes you feel good" or "it allows you to dream." Ah...that's wonderful but if the IQD falls flat on it's face I highly DOUBT that you will be "feeling good" or "dreaming!"

From day one, I have told all of you...DO NOT PURCHASE MORE DINAR THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!!! Yet, many of you are so far in over your head that if the IQD that if it does go south, you are in a world of HURT!!!! That is called GREED and in the currency world, GREED KILLS!!!!!

Many of you would rather listen to idiot pumpers and gurus (yes, that is my opinion, they are IDIOTS!!) instead of using common sense. Again, you do so because of greed.

I have new information on the IQD, IMO, powerful information but I will be danged if I am EVER going to share the information again!

I am done with this site and any other site out there. Ban me if you wish there mods because I don't give a crap...I AM DONE SHARING!

Dr. J

Hmm.. aren't we high and mighty? lol. I understand your post is probably directed toward those who have bashed you in the past. However, as I read it I felt compelled to share my opinion. I am one of the many many people who got into this investment because, let's face it, I need money. And, RV pending, it could potentially be an EXCELLENT way for myself and my group to help those less fortunate.. I would prefer to directly help as opposed to most charities, If I'm donating money or time I want to see that it is spent or used appropriately and not by any other party. You would be shocked to know that for a lot of families, that I actually know of, one hundred dollars extra or less in a month is make or break..

I don't want an island, yacht or supercar(s). On the last one, I do like to drive fast though.. Anyway, I have bills that require paying regardless of my feelings or wants and desires. And they don't pay themselves. Thank you Sallie Mae. Oh, it would be nice to find/ have a career that pays enough to be able to live at least moderately contently, but alas, they are few and far between. Especially where I live. Chances are high you are not intimately familiar with poverty or the plight of those who are burdened by it. It is the seemingly condescending tone of your post. I could be completely wrong, it is just a guess though.. So, yes. Perhaps my desire for this investment to make a substantial return is motivated by greed in a round about way.

But this isn't a 'pity me' post. Nor is it meant to be hostile or combative.

I personallyy don't read anything on this site to improve how I feel, and I don't get depressed because the dinar hasn't RV'd. I would like it to yesterday, but that's beyond our control. When I was intoduced to the dinar, it took some convincing to get me to even research it. 'Soon' could ,in the grander scheme of things, be before our Sun dies out. I agree that gurus are clowns, or worse. And honestly Dr. J, you've provided seemingly honest and grounded information/ opinions and I can respect that. I do, actually. I pay attention to what youve had to say because youve been saying things about a possible rv date that don't conform to what most want or expect. Iraq doesn't revolve around us few investors. I usually don't seek out the opinions of the majority. Not out of spite or disagreement, I just usually drift to those who have ideas and thoughts that are a bit different from norm. But I like to cover all bases. Because anything is possible..

Now, I know you rightfully dislike the gurus and pumpers, but the way you seem to be dangling potentially important info from your 'source' is very guru-like.. Will you make people guess? Is it good or bad news? We all have bad days, and I can understand not liking the flack people throw your way, but that is an undignified way to bow out on DV.

• Upvote 3

Dr. J

Don't leave. I've never heard of you before and am left intrigued by your statement.

It is very clear that Randalln is a "pumper"...I said this back in January when he DECLARED that he had a buddy cashing out...and blamed his talk on Red Bull and Vodka :huh:

So if it matters, I would like for you to stay. I definitely agree with much of what you said. And about 90% of the people who have invested gambled on purchased DINAR are IN DENIAL.

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I think Dr. J is more upset about you people calling her a he, Dr. J is Michele not Michael, and she has been right all along and she has the experience that can help us, and she is also right that most people would rather listen to a guy that called rv when his friend bought a sandwich and another time called rv when his friend bought a pair of sandals :blink: and he gets more attention than somebody that has 35 years experience in currency trading, go figure, I don't think it's right that she is teasing us either, but I would bet on her information rather than the other guy, jmo.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

To me it does not matter what information you have and will or will not share.

The information you have or do not have makes no difference to the outcome of this game we are in.

profit or no profit I am in to the end.

And when whatever happens I will have the same information you have.

I think Dr. J is more upset about you people calling her a he, Dr. J is Michele not Michael, and she has been right all along and she has the experience that can help us, and she is also right that most people would rather listen to a guy that called rv when his friend bought a sandwich and another time called rv when his friend bought a pair of sandals :blink: and he gets more attention than somebody that has 35 years experience in currency trading, go figure, I don't think it's right that she is teasing us either, but I would bet on her information rather than the other guy, jmo.

I think Michele is his wife and he posts under her name for some reason. I seem to recall him saying once that he's over 6 ft tall and 250 pounds.

I think Michele is his wife and he posts under her name for some reason. I seem to recall him saying once that he's over 6 ft tall and 250 pounds.

sounds like my 1st girlfriend...........................uhhh did i just say that. :unsure::unsure:

• Upvote 2