Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conspiracy theory how to make iraq rich without making us to rich

sil2004

Lets look at the fact that iraq has never done anything until it is way past the dead line. My theory is maliki want the rv, cbi has the power to rv but doesnot want to go to high and try to contol growth. We want as do the iraqi people a high rate, reinstate the rate 3.22 or more. Cbi does nothing by the 16 of march. Maliki askes again to get out of chapter 7 from the unsc. Unsc says no. Imf and cbi meet on 17 of march with no rv. Goi takes the 3.5 billion loan because they dont have a currency yet to pay the budget. Imf now has the rv and institutes a rate of 1.17 to 1.35, alittle moe than the dollar. We and the iraqis have 90 days to cash in. Cbi holds up the small denoms until all the large denoms are out of circulation. For simple math now your 1 million dinar is 1 million dollars in the bank. Iraqis 1 million dinars are in thier bank. You have forced the iraqis to deposit thier money into banks they dont trust and are now useing debit cards to get by. 90 days go by and the new goi and i think maliki meet in june with unsc and ask to be released from chapter 7. They get released and the cbi then says great, restore the wealth to the people and they reinstate the rate at 3.86 and release the small denoms. Now our 1 million dollars is still 1 million dollars, but an iraqis 1 million dinars in the bank is now 3.86 million. I guess you could say they screwed us but it would solve the problem of us profiting to much and save iraq approximately 66 trillion dollars they dont have to cover. If inflation starts to rise and the goi sells t-bills as they have stated, and I think it and they will, the value on the dinar will start to drop and wind up closer to the gcc target of 2.66 in 5 years removing any driving speculation on the currency. Let the bashing begin.

I think the 25 k notes will be used as bank transfer notes like our 100,000 dollar notes. Also the goverments have an agreement to honor the higher rate between themselfs. Our gov makes about 12 trillion on this deal also as they collect our money

If it RV @ even .10 people its a great investment..... If it hits a dollar or even close to it, well everyone should be jumping for joy. When you start talking about a rate of 3 or higher, thats just NOT financially possible.. dont be greedy... lets all hope that it just RV... no matter what the rate and be happy ))))

It would not take long for such treachery to become apparent to investors and governments alike. Iraq craves international investment and a nation cannot attract additional investors by abusing the investors they already have. The only recourse for Iraq is to do an RV/RI and go on their way in greater prosperity. Maliki has already spoken on the public record about the need to lift up the dinar's value and make it a competititve currency. He cannot break his word or he will lose face with the world.

If you truly believe this to be the case...how about this ?

Open a Mini account right now to trade the Forex ( FXCM is a good place to start )...you can fund this thing with just a few hundred dollars..then don't touch account untill after RV...

THEN....After the Dinar RV's for one dollar or slightly more, cash your Dinar in, pay the applicable taxes and deposit the balance into your mini-forex account...(probably wouldnt be mini anymore )...Then buy Dinar on the internationally traded Forex .....and then watch it go on up in value.....

hey man - im good with a rate of $1 or a little over - if you are that greedy for $3 you need some help - if thats how they screw us Im good with that

OMG. You mean to tell me there's another sensible and unselfish person on this forum besides myself?? I really would appreciate it to be .10 Even that would be a welcome for me. I can't believe that the Government would let it appreciate over so many years. If that were the case millions would be buying the Dinar and waiting for it to rise to their liking and then cash it in. It would have to be done all at once or not at all.

Not bad - and how could any of us possibly complain? I do not think I would.

On the other hand - what about all the rumors floating? Such as the freighter loads of "consumer" goods that "began moving to the docks" yesterday? Like in "oooooooooo" the sanctions have been lifted? What about that.

And where is the rv that was to bee "announced on Sunday?" Sunday is over in Iraq.

so your saying that we will only make a million? what if you have a warka account, then thats not the case and you get that fat rate your talking about.

heres another scenario, iraq's M2 way out there right? its illegal to take money out of this country. Do you think CBI approves of these dealers out here selling everyone their currency?

What if they give you a time limit of 2 weeks to get this turned in? What if they tell you tough luck, u should never bought money that was taken out of the country illegaly and we forbid it. That would suck... and yes, I am holding cash dinars but i also have a warka warka acount.

feel free to bash! ;-)