Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Financial System

40oz

The problem with ‘gloom ‘n doom’ thinkers — or specifically chicken little infused investment analysts — is that they want to be RIGHT, about the future, all all costs.

To them, peril should one day come. When it does, they’ll get their 15-minutes of “I told you so” fame.

Some, even in the face of irrefutable facts that show their less-than-average performance as a money manager or investor, still cling to their the sky will be falling facade.

Yup, fear sells. It always has, it always will. And, as sad as this is to say, there are people out there morally-tweaked to be ‘okay’ with always selling the potential of future peril, while ignoring ‘right now’ profits.

After all, isn’t it easier for them to throw out excessive and over-the-top warnings about what an investor should BEWARE of than to give them practical (and instantly useable) ideas to PROFIT FROM now?

The former platform just requires them to sound and seem concerned, due to their self-styled ways of expressing what one day may (or possibly can) happen.

But, smart investors are about ‘growing money’ through smart traders, managed accounts, and human ingenuity.

Just ask yourself: “Do I want to invest alongside somebody who attaches way too much significance to their own ideological hopelessness about the future — where their alarmist identity must force their research to match up their beliefs — or do I want to piggyback off the efforts of the world’s greatest speculators and traders?”

There are so many opportunities around us right now, it is important not to only focus on the collapse of the financial system. otherwise, you will miss out on A LOT of money making opportunities. Keep in mind, some are referred to as "sheeple" because they don't base all of their thinking around the imminent collapse. However, the people who have been saying that this collapse will happen have been saying it for years! I have been reading, listening, and doing my own research for the past 7 years, and the truth is, all of the people who are "in the know" have been saying the same thing since I started following the markets! I was once in your shoes but I personally chose to make money and not focus on the imminent collapse. If I had only focused on "The Collapse" then I wouldn't be where I am at today. I'm not saying that the current system will be around forever, but I also don't ONLY follow some of these self-proclaimed gurus who are actually professional lecturers and film makers. You guys need to understand these guys get paid to sell what they sell. Oh, and they are getting paid with FIAT currency aka US Dollars, not gold coins or asset backed currencies.

Some people follow mainstream media, while others follow the doom n gloomers. I guess if you think about it, both are followers in their own way.

The most important question is: What are you doing to secure your financial future today?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well put 20 million personal beliefs aside everyone on here invested for a reason if everyone held there beliefs conspiracy theorys etc in such high regard then why invest if imminent doom is upon us fear does drive people so does faith u should be happy u wake up every day with an opportunity to live your life however u so chose to do it

Who said Doom is upon us? We are saying the opposite... the financial system collapsing will be the biggest blessing in the history of the world. Global Reset.

The problem with ‘gloom ‘n doom’ thinkers — or specifically chicken little infused investment analysts — is that they want to be RIGHT, about the future, all all costs.

To them, peril should one day come. When it does, they’ll get their 15-minutes of “I told you so” fame.

Some, even in the face of irrefutable facts that show their less-than-average performance as a money manager or investor, still cling to their the sky will be falling facade.

Yup, fear sells. It always has, it always will. And, as sad as this is to say, there are people out there morally-tweaked to be ‘okay’ with always selling the potential of future peril, while ignoring ‘right now’ profits.

After all, isn’t it easier for them to throw out excessive and over-the-top warnings about what an investor should BEWARE of than to give them practical (and instantly useable) ideas to PROFIT FROM now?

The former platform just requires them to sound and seem concerned, due to their self-styled ways of expressing what one day may (or possibly can) happen.

But, smart investors are about ‘growing money’ through smart traders, managed accounts, and human ingenuity.

Just ask yourself: “Do I want to invest alongside somebody who attaches way too much significance to their own ideological hopelessness about the future — where their alarmist identity must force their research to match up their beliefs — or do I want to piggyback off the efforts of the world’s greatest speculators and traders?”

There are so many opportunities around us right now, it is important not to only focus on the collapse of the financial system. otherwise, you will miss out on A LOT of money making opportunities. Keep in mind, some are referred to as "sheeple" because they don't base all of their thinking around the imminent collapse. However, the people who have been saying that this collapse will happen have been saying it for years! I have been reading, listening, and doing my own research for the past 7 years, and the truth is, all of the people who are "in the know" have been saying the same thing since I started following the markets! I was once in your shoes but I personally chose to make money and not focus on the imminent collapse. If I had only focused on "The Collapse" then I wouldn't be where I am at today. I'm not saying that the current system will be around forever, but I also don't ONLY follow some of these self-proclaimed gurus who are actually professional lecturers and film makers. You guys need to understand these guys get paid to sell what they sell. Oh, and they are getting paid with FIAT currency aka US Dollars, not gold coins or asset backed currencies.

Some people follow mainstream media, while others follow the doom n gloomers. I guess if you think about it, both are followers in their own way.

The most important question is: What are you doing to secure your financial future today?

I rather not participate in a rigged system, I lost quite a bit in the financial crisis along with many other people in 2008 because of the talking heads of the media, that was my lesson learned and one of the reasons I woke up...the Jim Cramers of the world who are nothing more than gatekeepers for these scumbags that run the system... I learned not to join them, but to beat them at their own game instead.

• Upvote 3

Who said Doom is upon us? We are saying the opposite... the financial system collapsing will be the biggest blessing in the history of the world. Global Reset.

Do you really understand what will happen if the entire global economy collapses? Seriously... If it collapses it will not be a blessing, there will be massive chaos, riots, massive killings, robberies, rapes, etc...

It will not be this 3 Day transition period like David & Benjamin are portraying. Rich & Poor will always exist, it has been like that since Day 1.

Excessive printing by the central banks is the biggest reason for the collapse right? So tell me, how does it make sense that the Japanese have a 8 Trillion Dollar fund that is going to be leveraged by 100 times which will be used to make everybody wealthy and comfortable? Sounds like global welfare to me... This is the exact same thing that people are saying is collapsing our global economy... Where did this money come from? Who said it exists?

David Wilcock: is a lecturer, author, and film maker based in Los Angeles, California.

Benjamin Fulford: He is a journalist who gets paid to publish information that sells. You're sold on what he publishes.

These 2 gentleman get paid to sell what they write, they have been wrong so many times. Some of what they publish is true, but if you are predicting a collapse everyday, they are going to be right one day. Just not as soon as some of you think.

I rather not participate in a rigged system, I lost quite a bit in the financial crisis along with many other people in 2008 because of the talking heads of the media, that was my lesson learned and one of the reasons I woke up...the Jim Cramers of the world who are nothing more than gatekeepers for these scumbags that run the system... I learned not to join them, but to beat them at their own game instead.

Well, you need to learn to do your own research. If you have been following what is going on in Europe for the past year or so you would have made a killing. In fact, if you had put in only 1 SHORT POSITION on the EUR/USD basically anytime 2011 you would have made a sweet $150k or so since then.

You need to do your own research. There are always going to be ways to make money Hugh. But your eyes need to be trained to see opportunity when it presents itself. This year, when Japan had its first Trade deficit since 1980 the Yen was bound to weaken.

I posted the following on February 7, 2012: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/104363-the-japanese-yen-will-fall-in-2012/

When I posted this information, the yen was at 76.50. Within 30 days it was up to roughly 84.00 Purchasing 1 standard contract you would have just made a quick $8,000 or so in one month!

Choose not to participate in the current financial system if you wish, choose to wait for the collapse, but if you choose to do those things you will not move ahead financially, I can guarantee you that.

Do you really understand what will happen if the entire global economy collapses? Seriously... If it collapses it will not be a blessing, there will be massive chaos, riots, massive killings, robberies, rapes, etc...

It will not be this 3 Day transition period like David & Benjamin are portraying. Rich & Poor will always exist, it has been like that since Day 1.

Excessive printing by the central banks is the biggest reason for the collapse right? So tell me, how does it make sense that the Japanese have a 8 Trillion Dollar fund that is going to be leveraged by 100 times which will be used to make everybody wealthy and comfortable? Sounds like global welfare to me... This is the exact same thing that people are saying is collapsing our global economy... Where did this money come from? Who said it exists?

David Wilcock: is a lecturer, author, and film maker based in Los Angeles, California.

Benjamin Fulford: He is a journalist who gets paid to publish information that sells. You're sold on what he publishes.

These 2 gentleman get paid to sell what they write, they have been wrong so many times. Some of what they publish is true, but if you are predicting a collapse everyday, they are going to be right one day. Just not as soon as some of you think.

Well, you need to learn to do your own research. If you have been following what is going on in Europe for the past year or so you would have made a killing. In fact, if you had put in only 1 SHORT POSITION on the EUR/USD basically anytime 2011 you would have made a sweet $150k or so since then.

You need to do your own research. There are always going to be ways to make money Hugh. But your eyes need to be trained to see opportunity when it presents itself. This year, when Japan had its first Trade deficit since 1980 the Yen was bound to weaken.

I posted the following on February 7, 2012: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/104363-the-japanese-yen-will-fall-in-2012/

When I posted this information, the yen was at 76.50. Within 30 days it was up to roughly 84.00 Purchasing 1 standard contract you would have just made a quick $8,000 or so in one month!

Choose not to participate in the current financial system if you wish, choose to wait for the collapse, but if you choose to do those things you will not move ahead financially, I can guarantee you that.

Hey man do you... we're all adults here and responsible for our own actions... you've been privileged enough to know what's going on behind the scenes, if you don't want to listen, don't. But I'm sure you're well aware that the stock market's real value is around 6,000...so if you want to be there to pay the bill after the crash, that's your right.

I don't believe in using a system of thieves...and if you do... again that's your right... bottom line is, one of us will be right...and I have a lot more evidence then you do to support my theories.

Also, David Wilcock has been predicting the imminent fall of the rockefeller faction for 3 years. He was also pitching an investment for his movie, I believe the minimum entry was $10k. What good is all of the US Dollars if it is going to collapse any day now?

He charges people to listen in on his seminars, he charges people for his books, and he charges people for his movies. He preaches against the current financial system but he is also involved in it. Maybe he should accept gold coins as payment and not credit cards due to the fact that the financial system is going to collapse any day now. Does anybody else find this odd?

David's conference tickets go for $170. His books go for about $20. Here is his product list: http://divinecosmos.com/amember/signup.php

David Wilcock is a celebrity with products to sell, that is his job. Do you guys not recognize this?

• Upvote 2

Hey man do you... we're all adults here and responsible for our own actions... you've been privileged enough to know what's going on behind the scenes, if you don't want to listen, don't. But I'm sure you're well aware that the stock market's real value is around 6,000...so if you want to be there to pay the bill after the crash, that's your right.

I don't believe in using a system of thieves...and if you do... again that's your right... bottom line is, one of us will be right...and I have a lot more evidence then you do to support my theories.

Do u own dinar isn't it part of this system of thieves and u have evidence to support theories that's along the same lines of ancient aliens and bigfoot just saying

Your evidence was given to you by people with a product to sell. Be careful...

Hugh, your D-Day is May 6th, I'm going to hold you to it. I never said this financial system will last forever, something needs to change. However, I don't base my life around it, and definitely don't choose to follow David and Benjamin just because the say this is the way it is.

If you choose not to be part of the "system of thieves" then you need to sell your Dinar now, otherwise, you are a major hypocrite!

• Upvote 2

Also, David Wilcock has been predicting the imminent fall of the rockefeller faction for 3 years. He was also pitching an investment for his movie, I believe the minimum entry was $10k. What good is all of the US Dollars if it is going to collapse any day now?

He charges people to listen in on his seminars, he charges people for his books, and he charges people for his movies. He preaches against the current financial system but he is also involved in it. Maybe he should accept gold coins as payment and not credit cards due to the fact that the financial system is going to collapse any day now. Does anybody else find this odd?

David's conference tickets go for $170. His books go for about $20. Here is his product list: http://divinecosmos.com/amember/signup.php

David Wilcock is a celebrity with products to sell, that is his job. Do you guys not recognize this?

It is rather odd if he is predicting the fall of what is considered by many the bane of our existence. However, until that system falls, he like the rest of us, have to continue to live as we do using THEIR money to survive. I know he probably lives a whole lot better than most of us, but such is the way of capitalism.

It is rather odd if he is predicting the fall of what is considered by many the bane of our existence. However, until that system falls, he like the rest of us, have to continue to live as we do using THEIR money to survive. I know he probably lives a whole lot better than most of us, but such is the way of capitalism.

You're right, kudos to him and thank God for capitalism!

• Upvote 2

You're right, kudos to him and thank God for capitalism!

It is sad though that capitalism has turned into what it is today. Used correctly, it can benefit everyone and not just the super elite. I know that people would argue, presumably the ones that have the majority of the wealth, that capitalism is fair as it stands now. Everyone has an equal chance to make a dollar somehow. Well, that is pure nonsense as most small business owners that have had to fold up shop because of the big corporations or BIG BOX stores. It makes me believe all the more that big business, our legislative system, and the PTB are all in cahoots with one another. For what reason? To make money, period. But the flip side to that coin, what if we stopped using the so called services of these establishments, and went back to buying from our neighborhood grocers, pharmacy, and service stations, the ones that are not part of a multinational conglomerate etc etc chain of store across the USA or the world? They would feel the sting that these small business owners have felt, and maybe realize that things need to change. As for another way to hit them where it hurts, make a run on the banks and see what happens! take all of your checking account money out, your savings etc. Without "your" money in their coffers, they are nothing. Not one red cent of my paychecks or life savings are in one of them. I know, some of you will say, "What about earning interest on your savings?" My reply to that, "Keep your 1%, I sleep better knowing my money isn't being used to Eff over someone else."

• Upvote 2

Well said, this was a good post.

I believe we can hit them where it hurts, the problem is, people want the "cheaper prices" and don't want to think outside the box. People like to be spoon fed and will basically take whatever is given to them. Whether it be cheap fast food, cheap household materials (Wal-Mart), commercial banking, etc...

If people want change, they need to make changes themselves.

• Upvote 3

It is sad though that capitalism has turned into what it is today. Used correctly, it can benefit everyone and not just the super elite. I know that people would argue, presumably the ones that have the majority of the wealth, that capitalism is fair as it stands now. Everyone has an equal chance to make a dollar somehow. Well, that is pure nonsense as most small business owners that have had to fold up shop because of the big corporations or BIG BOX stores. It makes me believe all the more that big business, our legislative system, and the PTB are all in cahoots with one another. For what reason? To make money, period. But the flip side to that coin, what if we stopped using the so called services of these establishments, and went back to buying from our neighborhood grocers, pharmacy, and service stations, the ones that are not part of a multinational conglomerate etc etc chain of store across the USA or the world? They would feel the sting that these small business owners have felt, and maybe realize that things need to change. As for another way to hit them where it hurts, make a run on the banks and see what happens! take all of your checking account money out, your savings etc. Without "your" money in their coffers, they are nothing. Not one red cent of my paychecks or life savings are in one of them. I know, some of you will say, "What about earning interest on your savings?" My reply to that, "Keep your 1%, I sleep better knowing my money isn't being used to Eff over someone else."

Righteous brother! Do you buy money orders? How do you pay your bills?

Of course, 20MillionDinar, we all recognise the fact that these people are in this for the money. I suspect the guy lucked out and found something that he is good at and has done well for himself. I'm Sure David Wilcox certainly knows the system is going to collapse and until it actually does happen he will continue to collect dollars for what he does.

I would also consider this guy just another doom and gloomer had I not taken the time to follow many of the leads he and other have provided. I found them all to be completely true. So far the dots have connected and the good guys have delivered on their initial promises, I like many are waiting for the results to be seen.

I agree with HughJeffin Byrd on this one that the only reason I am in involved in this this is because it is what I think humanity needs at this critical crossroads in space and time. I am not religious, but I pray in my own way for the downfall of the elite and their minions, humanity needs to break the endless cycle of war for the many and the profit for the few.

I fully agree with you that there are plenty of ways to make money, all you have to do is look around you and work up a doable plan and put it into effect. Personally I think you should consider yourself fortunate that you have made any money in the US markets. I feel that you are playing with fire considering the poor record the stock market has in regards to transperancy and integrity. The markest are rigged to fall from time to time not due to external forces acting upon it, but through manipulation of the bigger players who have always been the winners and the small to medium investors takes a complete loss. I see it as gambling, and maybe you have the kind of money where you can afford to play the odds while you money is exposed to the risk. Personally, I think, you might have just as good a luck playing the ponies, if you going to play the odds.

The fact that you have made anything, and still continue to invest speaks volumes for your DD, but sooner or later, the odds will rear their ugly head and bite you on the rear-end, because the markets are rigged.

It's my belief that this thread is not about "doom and gloom" although some may perceive it that way, to me, it's about keeping each other informed about the latest developments in our joint persuit of seeing an end to the Bankster Mafia once and forever. I am both here to try and understand more and to help others understand as well, and not to be a doom and gloomer, because I see the changes as something completely positive and constructive.

I'm watching developments closely, because if the good guys sell us out, or somehow the elite should turn things around and get the upper hand. I want to know immediately, because, I need to be able to plan my next move, and I can't make the decission without information and knowledge. I will no longer be like a leaf in the wind.

Carlos

• Upvote 1

Of course, 20MillionDinar, we all recognise the fact that these people are in this for the money. I suspect the guy lucked out and found something that he is good at and has done well for himself. I'm Sure David Wilcox certainly knows the system is going to collapse and until it actually does happen he will continue to collect dollars for what he does.

I would also consider this guy just another doom and gloomer had I not taken the time to follow many of the leads he and other have provided. I found them all to be completely true. So far the dots have connected and the good guys have delivered on their initial promises, I like many are waiting for the results to be seen.

I agree with HughJeffin Byrd on this one that the only reason I am in involved in this this is because it is what I think humanity needs at this critical crossroads in space and time. I am not religious, but I pray in my own way for the downfall of the elite and their minions, humanity needs to break the endless cycle of war for the many and the profit for the few.

I fully agree with you that there are plenty of ways to make money, all you have to do is look around you and work up a doable plan and put it into effect. Personally I think you should consider yourself fortunate that you have made any money in the US markets. I feel that you are playing with fire considering the poor record the stock market has in regards to transperancy and integrity. The markest are rigged to fall from time to time not due to external forces acting upon it, but through manipulation of the bigger players who have always been the winners and the small to medium investors takes a complete loss. I see it as gambling, and maybe you have the kind of money where you can afford to play the odds while you money is exposed to the risk. Personally, I think, you might have just as good a luck playing the ponies, if you going to play the odds.

The fact that you have made anything, and still continue to invest speaks volumes for your DD, but sooner or later, the odds will rear their ugly head and bite you on the rear-end, because the markets are rigged.

It's my belief that this thread is not about "doom and gloom" although some may perceive it that way, to me, it's about keeping each other informed about the latest developments in our joint persuit of seeing an end to the Bankster Mafia once and forever. I am both here to try and understand more and to help others understand as well, and not to be a doom and gloomer, because I see the changes as something completely positive and constructive.

I'm watching developments closely, because if the good guys sell us out, or somehow the elite should turn things around and get the upper hand. I want to know immediately, because, I need to be able to plan my next move, and I can't make the decission without information and knowledge. I will no longer be like a leaf in the wind.

Carlos

Just a heads up, I don't play the stock market. Most of my investments revolve around FOREX...

Nice post though overall.

Edited by 20MillionDinar

I really enjoyed your post GhostDawg! Keep 'em coming! Carlos

Hugh, your D-Day is May 6th, I'm going to hold you to it. I never said this financial system will last forever, something needs to change. However, I don't base my life around it, and definitely don't choose to follow David and Benjamin just because the say this is the way it is.

If you choose not to be part of the "system of thieves" then you need to sell your Dinar now, otherwise, you are a major hypocrite!

The fact that he has dinar and is expecting a payout MAY have been true when the dinar was in the hands of the Western Banksters, but it's not anymore, it's in the hands of the non-aligned Bric nations.

Carlos

The fact that he has dinar and is expecting a payout MAY have been true when the dinar was in the hands of the Western Banksters, but it's not anymore, it's in the hands of the non-aligned Bric nations.

Carlos

Who told you this?

Edited by 20MillionDinar

I found the following fact pretty interesting and I wanted to share this with you.

With all of the talk about Basil 3 Compliance around here I thought I would set the record straight. Basil 3 compliance is for banks, not currencies.

If you google "Basil 3 compliant currencies" the only sites that pop up are Dinar sites! To me it looks a lot like another one of those "Forum Facts" that somebody made up. Unfortunately these things get tossed around and people believe it...

Why is it that nobody else knows about this new concept? I guess people who hold Dinar are EXTRA special and more in the know about financial matters than everybody else in the world. What other reason could it be?

I don't know about an Asset Backed Currency but I do know that Fiat currencies have been in existence since the 11th century, that is close to 1000 years!

• Upvote 1

Hypocrite? I said I'd beat them at their own game...I found out about the Dinar through my research down the rabbit hole and the plans for how "the war in Iraq was going to pay for itself"...the same thing happened in the 90s in Kuwait, we had a huge debt, and then Kuwait RV'd and all the sudden Clinton looked like the best president in history cause all the sudden we had a surplus... why would good people not try to beat them at their own game, imagine if all the sudden people with a conscious actually had money....also you keep bringing up Wilcock and how he's only doing this for money and yada yada yada...uhm first of all, Wilcock hasn't sold any of this stuff, he only got involved last November and has put his life on the line to become a spokesperson, not sure how he's benefiting financially giving this information out for free...and you can come back that he's doing this for his conferences...nonsense, Wilcock was a UFO researcher/reincarnation of Edgar Cayce before all this stuff happened, those are what his conferences are about, the esoteric. Plus, I don't just go by their word...they give us information, and then we can verify through the news reports that follow...and the commercial liens evidence are much more important than most people are giving them credit for...research what these liens do when it comes to Admiralty Law and you will see why. I believed major events would happen by May 6th...and they already have...I would never tell you a certain date when this is all going to go down because this is real life and this isn't a set date kind of event, it's a fluid situation... but I'd say the best window of opportunity will be between May 5th-June 6th.

I found the following fact pretty interesting and I wanted to share this with you.

With all of the talk about Basil 3 Compliance around here I thought I would set the record straight. Basil 3 compliance is for banks, not currencies.

If you google "Basil 3 compliant currencies" the only sites that pop up are Dinar sites! To me it looks a lot like another one of those "Forum Facts" that somebody made up. Unfortunately these things get tossed around and people believe it...

Why is it that nobody else knows about this new concept? I guess people who hold Dinar are EXTRA special and more in the know about financial matters than everybody else in the world. What other reason could it be?

I don't know about an Asset Backed Currency but I do know that Fiat currencies have been in existence since the 11th century, that is close to 1000 years!

I don't where you're going with this? We stated Basil III is for the banks and the Eastern Alliance has been on Basel III for a while now and that's why you're seeing the Euro Criss and the collapse of the dollar... the western banks either accept Basil III or keep delaying the inevitable, but as you can see with revolutions breaking out in every country, they can't delay much longer.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd

This is nothing like what happened with Kuwait! You can't seriously be making a comparison between Kuwait and Iraq.

So what exactly do you think is going to happen with the Iraqi Dinar then?

Basil 3: Where am I going with this? Well, wasn't it you who was talking about new currencies being backed by assets? The end of fiat money right. You said you have facts to back your position, well I have facts that back up that Fiat money will more than likely exist, its actually like 1000 years worth of proof.

• Upvote 1

When I first looked at Wilcock's info I was very skeptical. Elders? Aliens? I thought it looked like L. Ron Hubbard junk. But I kept an open mind and followed it. There was only the Neil Keenan lawsuit mentioned at the time. I thought "Well, any crazy lawyers could make up a lawsuit. " These trillion dollar bond are mentioned in the suit. Next thing you know trillions of bonds start showing up all over the place. The media call all of them fraudulent. Then Lord James of Blackheath comes out and talks about 15 trillion in bonds and receipts from banks showing transactions. Then shortly after and well documented, bankers resign in up to three or four times the normal rate. Also during this time the rhetoric for war with Iran really heats up. Wilcock talks about supernatural things happening to prevent this war and that it will never happen. The strange drone thing happens and after Purim the war rhetoric quickly dies. Even retired Generals take out a full page add to tell Obama to quit it. So the last major thing are these mass arrest. There has been so much fear being put out by the media that tells us to be afraid, be afraid of our military, preppers shows and talk constantly. Alex Jones is really laying the fear porn thick right now. He has come up with a document from 2010 from the government that says that people like conspiracy theorists need to be put into reeducation camps. By the way, I think Jones has been working to spread the fear. He came about in 1996, the same year Stratfor intelligence began and in the same city of Austin,TX. Now why do the PTB want us to fear the military so bad?

I don't know if Wilcock is right or wrong. I do know that I have never given him a dime. If he is guessing on this stuff then he is on one hell of a hot streak.

This is nothing like what happened with Kuwait! You can't seriously be making a comparison between Kuwait and Iraq.

So what exactly do you think is going to happen with the Iraqi Dinar then?

Basil 3: Where am I going with this? Well, wasn't it you who was talking about new currencies being backed by assets? The end of fiat money right. You said you have facts to back your position, well I have facts that back up that Fiat money will more than likely exist, its actually like 1000 years worth of proof.

Clearly you don't since you don't realize this money has been backed by the Global Collateral Accounts the entire time, so it's not FIAT, it's actually backed by something...but what you don't know is...these people have been using these accounts illegally, listen to Keith Scott interview with Kerry Cassidy for more information if you'd like. Also, I really don't know what's going to happen with the Dinar...my gut tells me that it's going to R.D then RV... no idea if it's going to be a 1:1... If the good guys are in control, why not just lock all these people up, then let it straight RV and let the people who have educated themselves to this point prosper so we could start doing some good with this money... either way, all I want is not to have to worry about a satanic cabal plotting every chance they get to cause chaos and destruction of us, that's all that I REALLY care about...the money would be nice, but actually being able to live freely would be much nicer.

Clearly you don't since you don't realize this money has been backed by the Global Collateral Accounts the entire time, so it's not FIAT, it's actually backed by something...but what you don't know is...these people have been using these accounts illegally, listen to Keith Scott interview with Kerry Cassidy for more information if you'd like. Also, I really don't know what's going to happen with the Dinar...my gut tells me that it's going to R.D then RV... no idea if it's going to be a 1:1... If the good guys are in control, why not just lock all these people up, then let it straight RV and let the people who have educated themselves to this point prosper so we could start doing some good with this money... either way, all I want is not to have to worry about a satanic cabal plotting every chance they get to cause chaos and destruction of us, that's all that I REALLY care about...the money would be nice, but actually being able to live freely would be much nicer.

Wow... You clearly have no education in economics but due to the fact that you listen to the people you choose to listen to, you think you are right...

I don't think I can carry on a sane conversation with you. You think people who watch main stream media are brainwashed? Take a look in the mirror Hugh, this is actually getting a little silly.

• Upvote 1