Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENORRSTE Chat - 11 March 2010 - Outside Post

ronscarpa

I posted this here and under chats. FYI & Entertainment

Ennorste Chat from dont promote other sites

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

22:20:46 [enorrste] OK, let

22:21:30 [enorrste] that the RV won’t happen until June!

22:21:40 [enorrste] how sad is that?22:22:08 [enorrste] Well, I’m told that the source of that “intel” isn’t as well placed as it seems

22:22:21 [enorrste] and that it can be discounted

22:22:38 [enorrste] Let’s just say this: the source is a currency trader

22:22:44 [enorrste] HELLO?

I was the one that provided the information to another site. My source is a high level currency trader on Wall Street with connections at the IMF and the U.S. Treasury. Makes no difference to me if anyone believes my source. I am just passing along what I know.

Dr. J

P.S. It was actually June 24th.

22:21:30 [enorrste] that the RV won’t happen until June!

22:21:40 [enorrste] how sad is that?22:22:08 [enorrste] Well, I’m told that the source of that “intel” isn’t as well placed as it seems

22:22:21 [enorrste] and that it can be discounted

22:22:38 [enorrste] Let’s just say this: the source is a currency trader

22:22:44 [enorrste] HELLO?

I was the one that provided the information to another site. My source is a high level currency trader on Wall Street with connections at the IMF and the U.S. Treasury. Makes no difference to me if anyone believes my source. I am just passing along what I know.

Dr. J

P.S. It was actually June 24th.

I appreciate it for one... please update us on this site anything you hear from this person. In particular if they think it will be an actual RV or simply putting it on Forex to let it find its value naturally. Thank you.

Well when you jump from the Cruise Liner into the Dinghy what the heck do you expect??? Ok my bad.. :)

Practice what you preach. If your going to moderate other people's statements it's only fair you watch your own remarks... Whether or not your respect his opinions or not.