Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul WON Nevada, and took over GOP Convention!

Scrumdiddles

No doubt votere are frustrated with the lack of choices just like the past election.

Ron Paul is capitalizing on that lack of choices but will it be enough to get him in or will it split the GOP vote & guarantee Obama another four?

Just my two cents worth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No doubt votere are frustrated with the lack of choices just like the past election.

Ron Paul is capitalizing on that lack of choices but will it be enough to get him in or will it split the GOP vote & guarantee Obama another four?

Just my two cents worth.

Sounds like you may be starting to come around. Good Boy!!!!! Ron Paul 2012!!!!

• Upvote 2

Just my two cents worth.

Dr Paul is not going to win the nomination. If he doesn't his supporters will claim fraud, draw votes from the GOP nominee and another 4 years. Remember this and see what happens and if my thoughts are correct i will blame the Paul camp for the GOP lost. So make sure all of you GOP supporters send your thank you cards to scrum, D master Brandon and 40 oz.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Dr Paul is not going to win the nomination. If he doesn't his supporters will claim fraud, draw votes from the GOP nominee and another 4 years. Remember this and see what happens and if my thoughts are correct i will blame the Paul camp for the GOP lost. So make sure all of you GOP supporters send your thank you cards to scrum, D master Brandon and 40 oz.

yes he is yes he is yes he is. We can do this all day.

• Upvote 1

yes he is yes he is yes he is. We can do this all day.

Let me be the first to say thanks for sinking the GOP in this election. I hope you are hear around teh final results of the elections and i surely don't want to hear any excuse about why it happen is because of folks like yourself. If you notice by swiping delegates at the conventions and not respecting the wishes of the voters make you just as gulity by association. I have to read about how you, 40 and rest of the mass cheering on taking over caucuses and vote the delegates as you see fit. So the folks who voted in the states election wishes ARE NOT respected. Just remember this Scrum and i pretty sure you will developed a brief episode of i don't recall. Thanks again buddy . all of the polls i have read that romney has the best chance of beating the current president. Place anyone esle in there then it is a a for sure lost. But you and your merry crew see different.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Let me be the first to say thanks for sinking the GOP in this election. I hope you are hear around teh final results of the elections and i surely don't want to hear any excuse about why it happen is because of folks like yourself. If you notice by swiping delegates at the conventions and not respecting the wishes of the voters make you just as gulity by association. I have to read about how you, 40 and rest of the mass cheering on taking over caucuses and vote the delegates as you see fit. So the folks who voted in the states election wishes ARE NOT respected. Just remember this Scrum and i pretty sure you will developed a brief episode of i don't recall. Thanks again buddy . all of the polls i have read that romney has the best chance of beating the current president. Place anyone esle in there then it is a a for sure lost. But you and your merry crew see different.

As awaken people say to sleeping people, WHATEVER.

Romney,,,,,,,,,,,,,s_cks

• Upvote 1

awaken people to what scrum how to swipe delegates or get delegates by any means necessary. Yes you can say whatever all you want but bottom line is your crew and those who will try and push for a brokered convention and use delegates destined for Mitt Romney to be redirected to Ron Paul. Hand the democrats another win and you will be sitting there looking at the computer saying WTH happen in November. 40 will so upset he will be giving away gasoline. Have you got your list of excuses ready for the lost in November?

Romney,,,,,,,,,,,,,s_cks

No sir the GOP will be sacking eggs in November that is the story of the moment.

• Downvote 1

awaken people to what scrum how to swipe delegates or get delegates by any means necessary. Yes you can say whatever all you want but bottom line is your crew and those who will try and push for a brokered convention and use delegates destined for Mitt Romney to be redirected to Ron Paul. Hand the democrats another win and you will be sitting there looking at the computer saying WTH happen in November. 40 will so upset he will be giving away gasoline. Have you got your list of excuses ready for the lost in November?

Shhh. Be very quiet, here it comes again, .............................WHATEVER.

• Upvote 1

Shhh. Be very quiet, here it comes again, .............................WHATEVER.

slience, Scrum has not an answer to my question so he will stick his head in the dirt and post whatever because he has no source to back up his claim. Dam Scrum that you were the flag bearer but i was wrong.

slience, Scrum has not an answer to my question so he will stick his head in the dirt and post whatever because he has no source to back up his claim. Dam Scrum that you were the flag bearer but i was wrong.

My claim is backed up by, and here it is again, wait for it,........ wait for it,........ WHATEVER.

My claim is backed up by, and here it is again, wait for it,........ wait for it,........ WHATEVER.

Just admitted, Idon't have any proof. Thanks Scrum i am sure someone from your crew will have an answer to my question or proof. I don't think Dr Paul would say whatever he would show proof not run away from a question. I won't continue this with you the populace will make their own decision.

Just admitted, Idon't have any proof. Thanks Scrum i am sure someone from your crew will have an answer to my question or proof. I don't think Dr Paul would say whatever he would show proof not run away from a question. I won't continue this with you the populace will make their own decision.

Let me tell you a story about a man name WHATEVER.

Let me tell you a story about a man name WHATEVER.

Here is the result of the Nevada Caucus

Results for Nevada Republican Caucus (U.S. Presidential Primary)

Feb 04, 2012 (100% of precincts reporting)

Mitt Romney 16,486 50.1%

Newt Gingrich 6,956 21.1%

Ron Paul 6,175 18.8%

Rick Santorum 3,277 10%

Other 0 0%

Ron Paul wins it all with 18.8 Percent

As i said before

Have a good day folks, Go Spurs

Beer time

Here is the result of the Nevada Caucus

Results for Nevada Republican Caucus (U.S. Presidential Primary)

Feb 04, 2012 (100% of precincts reporting)

Mitt Romney 16,486 50.1%

Newt Gingrich 6,956 21.1%

Ron Paul 6,175 18.8%

Rick Santorum 3,277 10%

Other 0 0%

Ron Paul wins it all with 18.8 Percent

As i said before

Have a good day folks, Go Spurs

Beer time

Would you like a big fat bowl of, WHATEVER.

Is he gone yet, wow that was fun. haha. WHATEVER just incase he comes back. Haha.

Romney is a lib. He has to work too hard just to sound conservative. He may put the brakes on this runaway train wreck but he will do nothing to change course. I will vote for Romney IF I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE. Anyone but Obama.....

That said, I would be thrilled to cast my vote for Dr. Paul. If he could pull this off, shake things up, set us on a path to true constitutional liberty.....it would be VERY exciting. Those of you that don't take Ron Paul seriously have let the main stream media shape your view of him and what he stands for. The "establishment" has chosen the republican candidates for.... ever - I don't trust their judgement. I am sick and tired of holding my nose with one hand and voting with the other. I want REAL change...end the tyranny of the federal reserve, abolish the IRS, bring our troops home from around the world, secure OUR borders, give our children a chance at a prosperous future.....Romney can't/won't do it - he doesn't have it in him. The media isn't going to tell you the truth - Ron Paul's only chance is a grassroots GRASSFIRE of support - a mass rejection of the establishment and the status quo. Don't be afraid. Take another look at Dr. Paul....

http://www.ronpaul.com/

• Upvote 1

Thanks scrum for keeping us updated.

TPS is saying he's sinking the GOP ship. Hmmm

If Ron Paul were to win the nomination GOP establishment voters will vote for him no matter what because they don't want Obama. I've heard this throughout this process.

If Ron Paul were to not win. Ron Paul people could care less about Romney and might not vote for him.

So you tell me how you think Ron Paul is killing the GOP. If anything Romney needs to get down on his knees and beg Ron for his Supporters. I'd quite enjoy that! ;)

Well anyway, can't wait til you all that doubted are proven wrong!!

Edited by brandon2222
  • Upvote 1

You can not Blame Paul. You should blame the GOP for not being what they once were. The truth is the GOP and Dems are both corrupt as ever and that is why people are turning to Ron Paul.

• Upvote 2