Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

High court justice: Obama birth certificate fishy

delta22

An Alabama State Supreme Court justice earlier this week agreed that findings suggesting Barack Obama presented a forged birth certificate to the nation “would raise serious questions about the [document's] authenticity” if presented as evidence in court.

Though the Alabama court denied a a petition filed by Hugh McInnish seeking to require an original copy of Obama’s birth certificate before the sitting president would be allowed on the state’s ballot in November, Justice Tom Parker filed a special, unpublished concurrence in the case arguing that McInnish’s charges of “forgery” were legitimate cause for concern.

Parker writes, “Mclnnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the ‘short form’ and the ‘long form’ birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public.”

The “certain documentation” Parker refers to is the findings of an investigation conducted by Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

As WND reported, Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse announced there is probable cause indicating the documents released by the White House last April purported to be Obama’s original, long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration card are actually forgeries.

McInnus describes himself in his petition as “a person educated and experienced in … computer science,” and cites the work of Arpaio and WND articles repeatedly in his claim that the documents Obama has presented to public as proof of his eligibility to serve as president are “forgeries.”

In his concurrence, Parker describes McInnish’s petition as follows: “McInnish seeks from this court a writ of mandamus, directly ordering Beth Chapman, as secretary of state for the State of Alabama, ‘to demand that [President Barack Hussein] Obama cause a certified copy of his bona-fide birth certificate be delivered to her direct from the government official who is in charge of the record in which it is stored, and to make the receipt of such a prerequisite to his name being placed on the Alabama ballot for the … November 6, 2012, general election.’”

Parker, who also wrote a concurrence in another case arguing Roe v. Wade should be overturned, agreed that Arpaio’s findings were legitimate cause to question Obama’s presented documents, but nonetheless joined his fellow justices in denying McInnish’s petition.

“The Alabama Constitution implies that this court is without jurisdiction over McInnish’s original petition,” Parker explains. “The office of the secretary of state of Alabama is not a ‘court of inferior jurisdiction’ that this court may control through the issuance of a writ in response to a petition.”

Read the preliminary findings of Sheriff Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigation after six months investigating Obama’s constitutional eligibility to serve as president in “A Question of Eligibility,” co-authored by Jerome Corsi and Mike Zullo.

Follow all the future developments in this story – sign up for WND’s email news alerts right now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous stories:

Russian media expose Obama birth ‘forgery’

Media blackout on Obama eligibility near-total

Mailman discouraged from telling Obama story

U.S. military purging ‘birthers’?

Immigration records missing for week of Obama’s birth

Sheriff Joe: ‘Tons’ more shocking info on Obama

O’Reilly: My probe better than Sheriff Joe’s

Donald Trump: Say it is so, Sheriff Joe

Sheriff Joe to Eric Holder: ‘Prove it!’

Arpaio: ‘Probable cause’ Obama certificate a fraud

What does law say about Obama’s eligibility?

Alinsky-style leftist ramps up effort to oust Sheriff Joe

100,000 line up to back Sheriff Joe

Obama backer arrested for death threats against Sheriff Joe

Justice Department blinks in battle against Sheriff Joe

Anti-Arpaio protesters ousted from meeting

Another protest against Sheriff Joe fails

Obama’s harassment of Sheriff Joe

‘Resign now’ protest against Sheriff Joe fizzles

Sheriff Joe targeted for ouster

Sheriff Joe ‘suspicious’ of motive behind Obama attacks

Sheriff Joe to Obama: I’ll keep doing my job

Arpaio gets death threats over Obama investigation

Sheriff Joe on Obama eligibility probe: ‘Where there’s smoke … ‘

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

The Phantom Negger strikes again. I sure would like to understand what brought on the neg. The fact that even Judges are questioning the birth certificate ,or that I posted a news article or you don't like the judge or what. I don't mind a neg if you at least take the time to post a reason or comment.

• Upvote 3

The Phantom Negger strikes again. I sure would like to understand what brought on the neg. The fact that even Judges are questioning the birth certificate ,or that I posted a news article or you don't like the judge or what. I don't mind a neg if you at least take the time to post a reason or comment.

I noticed that as well delta. I had a stalker a while back, doing the same thing to me. I had to finally get the mods involved....even though I don't like to be a tattle tail. The mods either cleared it up or my stalker lost interest. Good Luck. ;)

GO RV, then BV

Got rid of the neg.

Interesting post.

Supreme Court Justice Tom Parker Under Investigation for Judicial Misconduct

For the second time in three years, an Alabama Supreme Court justice is under investigation for violating judicial rules.

A Tuscaloosa lawyer filed a complaint against Tom Parker, and now, Parker is firing back.

Interestingly, the dispute sounds very similar to the controversy surrounding Parker's mentor, Roy Moore.

The fight centers on how Alabama should react to a U.S. Supreme Court decision banning the death penalty for kids under eighteen, a decision even many liberal Democrats criticize.

"There's no law in it," said Montgomery County District Attorney Ellen Brooks. "It simply says we polled America and America's not so pro-Death Penalty anymore."

Brooks made those comments in 2004.

In 2005, the Alabama Supreme Court reviewed the death penalty for Renaldo Adams, convicted of raping and killing a pregnant woman in cold blood. Justices voted 8-0 to follow the U.S. Supreme Court ruling.

Tom Parker protested vehemently.

"I wanted to give the U.S. Supreme Court another chance to get it right. We have a changing composition of the U.S. Supreme Court," said Parker

But it was a Birmingham News editorial Parker wrote January 1, 2006 that prompted lawyer Joel Sogol's complaint.))

In it, Parker said the Alabama's justices should have declined to follow the high court's order, similar to Roy Moore's monument stand. Sogol says thats set up the same kind of violation Moore committed.

Parker says the complaint is just part of an ACLU agenda.

"It's just another shot in the war to force political correctness on all Alabamians and turn us into another San Francisco," Parker said.Despite Parker's assertion, the ACLU doesn't appear to have a stake in this fight, at least, not officially.

Lawyer Joel Sogel told WSFA in a phone interview he hasn't worked for them in about eight years.

He says Parker is only saying that to deflect attention from Parker's violation of the law.

Sogel says Parker could have used judicial language in a dissent asking the U.S. Supreme Court to reconsider. He says Parker crossed the line when he said Alabama should defy the order completely and especially when he did so in a newspaper.

The Judicial Inquiry Commission will investigate the claim. If it appears Parker violated the rules, the Commission will send the case to the Court of Judicial Appeals.

We have fought for the Constitution for decades. The military takes an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States. Every elected official takes an oath to defend the Constitution. Why is it that we are now willing to forsake the Constitution? This is not an issue of politics. This is not an issue of Dem or Reps. This is an issue of the Constitution. There should never be an issue in which we abandon the Constitution.

Supreme Court Justice Tom Parker Under Investigation for Judicial Misconduct

For the second time in three years, an Alabama Supreme Court justice is under investigation for violating judicial rules.

A Tuscaloosa lawyer filed a complaint against Tom Parker, and now, Parker is firing back.

Interestingly, the dispute sounds very similar to the controversy surrounding Parker's mentor, Roy Moore.

The fight centers on how Alabama should react to a U.S. Supreme Court decision banning the death penalty for kids under eighteen, a decision even many liberal Democrats criticize.

"There's no law in it," said Montgomery County District Attorney Ellen Brooks. "It simply says we polled America and America's not so pro-Death Penalty anymore."

Brooks made those comments in 2004.

In 2005, the Alabama Supreme Court reviewed the death penalty for Renaldo Adams, convicted of raping and killing a pregnant woman in cold blood. Justices voted 8-0 to follow the U.S. Supreme Court ruling.

Tom Parker protested vehemently.

"I wanted to give the U.S. Supreme Court another chance to get it right. We have a changing composition of the U.S. Supreme Court," said Parker

But it was a Birmingham News editorial Parker wrote January 1, 2006 that prompted lawyer Joel Sogol's complaint.))

In it, Parker said the Alabama's justices should have declined to follow the high court's order, similar to Roy Moore's monument stand. Sogol says thats set up the same kind of violation Moore committed.

Parker says the complaint is just part of an ACLU agenda.

"It's just another shot in the war to force political correctness on all Alabamians and turn us into another San Francisco," Parker said.Despite Parker's assertion, the ACLU doesn't appear to have a stake in this fight, at least, not officially.

Lawyer Joel Sogel told WSFA in a phone interview he hasn't worked for them in about eight years.

He says Parker is only saying that to deflect attention from Parker's violation of the law.

Sogel says Parker could have used judicial language in a dissent asking the U.S. Supreme Court to reconsider. He says Parker crossed the line when he said Alabama should defy the order completely and especially when he did so in a newspaper.

The Judicial Inquiry Commission will investigate the claim. If it appears Parker violated the rules, the Commission will send the case to the Court of Judicial Appeals.

not sure what your point is other than paint an ugly picture about judge, to try and through off facts that are coming out. :unsure:

An Alabama State Supreme Court justice earlier this week agreed that findings suggesting Barack Obama presented a forged birth certificate to the nation “would raise serious questions about the [document's] authenticity” if presented as evidence in court.

Though the Alabama court denied a a petition filed by Hugh McInnish seeking to require an original copy of Obama’s birth certificate before the sitting president would be allowed on the state’s ballot in November, Justice Tom Parker filed a special, unpublished concurrence in the case arguing that McInnish’s charges of “forgery” were legitimate cause for concern.

Parker writes, “Mclnnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the ‘short form’ and the ‘long form’ birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public.”

The “certain documentation” Parker refers to is the findings of an investigation conducted by Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

As WND reported, Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse announced there is probable cause indicating the documents released by the White House last April purported to be Obama’s original, long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration card are actually forgeries.

McInnus describes himself in his petition as “a person educated and experienced in … computer science,” and cites the work of Arpaio and WND articles repeatedly in his claim that the documents Obama has presented to public as proof of his eligibility to serve as president are “forgeries.”

In his concurrence, Parker describes McInnish’s petition as follows: “McInnish seeks from this court a writ of mandamus, directly ordering Beth Chapman, as secretary of state for the State of Alabama, ‘to demand that [President Barack Hussein] Obama cause a certified copy of his bona-fide birth certificate be delivered to her direct from the government official who is in charge of the record in which it is stored, and to make the receipt of such a prerequisite to his name being placed on the Alabama ballot for the … November 6, 2012, general election.’”

Parker, who also wrote a concurrence in another case arguing Roe v. Wade should be overturned, agreed that Arpaio’s findings were legitimate cause to question Obama’s presented documents, but nonetheless joined his fellow justices in denying McInnish’s petition.

“The Alabama Constitution implies that this court is without jurisdiction over McInnish’s original petition,” Parker explains. “The office of the secretary of state of Alabama is not a ‘court of inferior jurisdiction’ that this court may control through the issuance of a writ in response to a petition.”

Read the preliminary findings of Sheriff Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigation after six months investigating Obama’s constitutional eligibility to serve as president in “A Question of Eligibility,” co-authored by Jerome Corsi and Mike Zullo.

Follow all the future developments in this story – sign up for WND’s email news alerts right now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous stories:

Russian media expose Obama birth ‘forgery’

Media blackout on Obama eligibility near-total

Mailman discouraged from telling Obama story

U.S. military purging ‘birthers’?

Immigration records missing for week of Obama’s birth

Sheriff Joe: ‘Tons’ more shocking info on Obama

O’Reilly: My probe better than Sheriff Joe’s

Donald Trump: Say it is so, Sheriff Joe

Sheriff Joe to Eric Holder: ‘Prove it!’

Arpaio: ‘Probable cause’ Obama certificate a fraud

What does law say about Obama’s eligibility?

Alinsky-style leftist ramps up effort to oust Sheriff Joe

100,000 line up to back Sheriff Joe

Obama backer arrested for death threats against Sheriff Joe

Justice Department blinks in battle against Sheriff Joe

Anti-Arpaio protesters ousted from meeting

Another protest against Sheriff Joe fails

Obama’s harassment of Sheriff Joe

‘Resign now’ protest against Sheriff Joe fizzles

Sheriff Joe targeted for ouster

Sheriff Joe ‘suspicious’ of motive behind Obama attacks

Sheriff Joe to Obama: I’ll keep doing my job

Arpaio gets death threats over Obama investigation

Sheriff Joe on Obama eligibility probe: ‘Where there’s smoke … ‘

Sheriff Joe is just holding his ground and the more O messes with him the worst it will become. Why doesn't O produce the real document to end this if he is legit. I wish sheriff Buford Pusser were still alive to stand with him. These two would have made a team.

Sheriff Joe is just holding his ground and the more O messes with him the worst it will become. Why doesn't O produce the real document to end this if he is legit. I wish sheriff Buford Pusser were still alive to stand with him. These two would have made a team.

Apparently he did....and it got torn apart, as would the next one and the next one and the next one..............................................until someone comes across a Kenyan one written in crayon.....Now that one would be legit......no questions asked. :unsure:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

not sure what your point is other than paint an ugly picture about judge, to try and through off facts that are coming out. :unsure:

Its the truth as ugly as it is. You wanna see ugly?? And by thw way the judge is the guy in the middle.

AlabamaSupremeCourt-Ragsdale.jpg

Now that is ugly and makes you think.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 1