Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Clarification on RV

SexyDinar

Please can someone clarify the RV likihood and the effect by way of profit for us.

I have heard IQD1.00 = USD0.86 plus and IQD1000.00 = USD1.00

If IQD1.00 = USD0.86 plus the we are going to be very happy.

If IQD1000.00 = USD0.86 plus then this is BAD because we do not make hardly anthing on our investment. (there are recent posts referring to this happing!)

Confused..............

If you paid around $1000 for 1,000,000 dinar, and it RV's at .86 and you end up with $860,000, you consider that BAD cause you didn't make hardly anything? Granted, $1 or $2 or $3 RV sounds better, but seems to me .86 is a pretty good deal!

SexyDinar,

There are quite a few different things that could happen. Here are the most likely:

1. They could LOP 3 zeros off the exchange rate (.00086 now becomes .86) and then revalue at say $3.22 per dinar. With this method you make about 3 times your investment.

2. They could RV at .10 and say that you have to cash in within 90 days. This way you would make about 100 times your investment.

3. They could RV at .10 and give you until the end of the year to cash in. This way you could cash in maybe half of what you have and hold the rest a while to cash later at a higher rate.

4. They could RV at a $1.00. You would cash in and make about 1000 times your money.

5. They can't decide to do any of the above, so in late June they raise the exchange rate from 1170 dinar per dollar to 1000 dinar per dollar. They then let this rate float on the open Forex market and increase in value slowly but steadily over the following months and years. This way you could sell when the value got to a place that you were happy with.

I hope this helps.

If you paid around $1000 for 1,000,000 dinar, and it RV's at .86 and you end up with $860,000, you consider that BAD cause you didn't make hardly anything? Granted, $1 or $2 or $3 RV sounds better, but seems to me .86 is a pretty good deal!
If you are going to comment (especially if it sounds like you are bashing) perhaps you should read a little more closely. Sexydinar stated if it was 1 dinar to $.86 everyone happy. If IQD1000.00 = USD0.86 plus no so happy. Sexydinar is correct. at 1000 IQD to $.86 USD - we have made nothing.