Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Doc: The Key Date Appears To Be April 15 When M Meets With The Kuwaitis !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Flying Over The GOI Parking Lot On Aladdin's Magic Carpet ! We Just Water Ballooned Sadr While He Was Heading Out On His Camel + Now We're Zooming In On Maliki !

4-4-2012 Newshound Guru Doc We are seeing a flurry of articles around chapter 7. It appears to be the focus of Maliki right now. The key date appears to be April 15 when he meets with the Kuwaitis. Assuming all goes well Kuwait has stated it would support release from chapter 7. One article went as far to say Kuwait would send a report to the UNSC recommending release. Remember it is the UNSC that has to release Iraq and Moon does not have authority to do so by himself.

4-4-2012 Newhound Guru Doc We stated several months ago we believed that chapter 7 release was Maliki's main objective and that the RV was being held hostage in that political fight. We continue with that position. We believe this is why the delay in a fully seated GOI, Ebril, etc. has been continually delayed. One recent article quoted a member of Parliament as saying the CBI needs a new law to delete the zeros to which the CBI immediately refuted. Our guess is this was Maliki throwing up a smoke screen. We maintain Maliki continues to use the RV as a bargaining chip for chapter 7 release but is playing a dangerous game. We know the Kurds have about had it and several articles suggest a vote of no confidence could be coming. The good news is it appears this is all coming to a head within next few months. We report, you decide.

4-4-2012 Newshound Guru Enorrste the IMF, the World Bank, and the US Administration...none of these institutions are in a position to either improve things, move them along more quickly, or delay them in any sense. Maliki continues to stand his position, which mainly means refusing to share power. As long as this continues Shabibi will not pull the trigger, in my opinion. I believe that Maliki is holding out for a full release from Chapter VII sanctions from the UN. I believe, but cannot prove, that he will allow the RV immediately on release from Chapter VII. Having said that, however, does not mean that the RV will occur.

4-3-2012 Newshound Guru Med I JUST SAW THAT CBI STATED THAT NO NEW LAW HAS TO BE PASSED FOR THEM TO REMOVE ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE. THIS WAS IMPORTANT TO COME OUT NOW, SOMETHING IS UP. TWO WEEKS AGO CBI PROMISED THE SAME THING, THEY WILL GREATLY INCREASE THE VALUE OF THE IQD AGAINST THE USD. THEY DIDNT, DID THEY, NOT EVEN A PIP. SAME THING TODAY, I EXPECT SOME TYPE OF ACTION IN THE NEXT 40 DAY.

4-4-2012 Intel Guru Frank26 we are at the point the CBI needs to create by-laws that will regulate the distribution of the rate and lower-denominations and the new currency and coins. This is extraordinary. This is BIG news! Iraqiya TV is saying that the GOI knows what is going on…they are educating and preparing the citizens. Budget is in the Gazette. Team is under the impression they are awaiting these by-laws to reveal the budget to us. This week also, possibility to see the Article 140 and Erbil agreement. Let’s watch the 15th.

• Upvote 10

LMAO, Same people that stated MANY times already done MONTHS ago LOL. LOL BUT NOW we are supposed to believe THIS, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ??????????????

some day SOMEONE will be right, It's in the LAW OF AVERAGES!

God Bless

Goooooooooooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Upvote 2

My guess??? Operational rates with the UN are activated on the 15th and 30thI of the month. Correct me if i'm wrong (someone). This is what the gurus go by?

They also go by Tues through Thurs because of the BIS updating, and the 15th falls on a Sunday......not that they haven't called their fair share of weekend RVs....

• Upvote 1

They also go by Tues through Thurs because of the BIS updating, and the 15th falls on a Sunday......not that they haven't called their fair share of weekend RVs....

Sunday's Are The 1st Day Of Their Week But I Didn't Think That They Were Saying Anything About An RV On The 15th But A Follow Up Meeting Between Maliki + Kuwait.

B)B)B)

Sunday's Are The 1st Day Of Their Week But I Didn't Think That They Were Saying Anything About An RV On The 15th But A Follow Up Meeting Between Maliki + Kuwait.

B)B)B)

My bad, I was referring to the gurus in general, where everyday is an RV in their minds

• Upvote 1

Oh T1 I agree why is it always the first, 15th , any monday-thru--to next sunday-or the next conference-UMMM the truth of the matter is---NO one knows with maybe the best intel, inturpetation of news or transalation--no one knows right down to the unthinkable the currency won't RV/RI /or LOP always use dollars, we could lose all our hopes and dreams at the expense of not only our money, whether the rent ,morgage or c/c payment the sad part is it is quite possible the citizens of Iraq will never see any upside of this whole deal---when I got involved with is spectuation I was in for the big gain as I learned more and more I have swicthed my thoughts ---the big score for us well that is a crap shoot really , make our money back [if speculating in the last 18 months] maybe but the real loser here is not us it is the little iraqi drones that just go day to day with the best case senario not being picked up by the security peeps just because you had dinnner or daddy like to be friends with --well you understand that statement---then the everyday not being blown up by some jack ass who doesn't care how many innnocents they maim or kill ---Hmmm seems to me we are both stuck loss off investment , loss of life just a crap shoot waking up to that big screen TV or a text message from AM ---they are stuck, we are stuck both of us have more in common then just hope

Cracks me up.....the gurus always have a new date ready to point at when their prediction date passes by. :lmao: :lmao:

Why would Maliki be holding up the RV until Iraq gets released from chapter 7 ?????????????? :shakehead: The UN doesn't care about Iraq's economic policies, they just want them to meet the terms of the agreement they made in order to gain release. The people of Iraq suffer for having a worthless currency....it's not hurting the UN that he would be holding up the RV. What a stupid analysis :lmao:

I guess they think we'll believe what ever they throw out there :shakehead:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1