Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THIS IS WHAT"S WRONG WITH AMERICA!!

DiveDeepSix

This is the problem in America today, some people are to stupid to even realize what they are doing is illegal! Our tax dollars at work!

MULTIPLY THIS A FEW MILLION TIMES TO UNDERSTAND WHY ENTITLEMENTS BROKE THE U.S. TAXPAYER.

CBS removed this video from YouTube, but another copy was found. Watch it quick before it's gone, and send to all.

You have to watch this video of Judge Judy before it's removed- it's actually a guy from St Paul, MN.

http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=15915

The Judge was correct in saying she should send to Congress..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Deepdivesix: I did not watch the video. I don't need to, your tittle says it all. this is elitest propaganda in the form of reverse psychology. The real facts are that the Federal Reserve has been printing worthless money for years, and maybe decades, and loaning it to their banker friends, while putting it on our backs in the form of national debt that is to be paid back to them after they stole it from us! Proof? The banks have not paid back their bailout moneys, at least not that I'm aware of anyway.

This is the true entitlement program being administered by those that we elected to alledgedly be the responable of our national economic future. The video is purely elitest propaganda and nothing more. The real truth is just the oposite of what you title reads, but we will never see an article or video entitled: "welfare for the rich!"

Believe this if you want..question what you see before you decide! I won't even waste my time watching it! Thanks: Carlos

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

This is a representation of our future in AMERICA............God Help Us All........

Ignorant, UN-apologetic, deceitful, this is why parents should pay more attention to their Dumb A$$ KIDS......

They must be proudblink.gif

You said it DDS, entitlement through and through......and Judge Judy saying she should send this tape to Congress,

well, the plan of entitlement mentality may be further along than they realize !!!angry.gif

These are the pale deaths that men miss call their lives..........

• Upvote 5

Deepdivesix: I did not watch the video. I don't need to, your tittle says it all. this is elitest propaganda in the form of reverse psychology. The real facts are that the Federal Reserve has been printing worthless money for years, and maybe decades, and loaning it to their banker friends, while putting it on our backs in the form of national debt that is to be paid back to them after they stole it from us! Proof? The banks have not paid back their bailout moneys, at least not that I'm aware of anyway.

This is the true entitlement program being administered by those that we elected to alledgedly be the responable of our national economic future. The video is purely elitest propaganda and nothing more. The real truth is just the oposite of what you title reads, but we will never see an article or video entitled: "welfare for the rich!"

Believe this if you want..question what you see before you decide! I won't even waste my time watching it! Thanks: Carlos

I'm not sure what you think my TITTLE says or what it has to do with elitist propaganda? The only people I can see who would be offended by this video are the ones with a guilty conscience who know they are milking the system, anyone whose a tax payer is sick of paying for this type of BS! So don't be a hater be a congratulator! Ever notice Carlos that those people in the big houses you call lucky and elite are also the ones who put their butts on the line, work the hardest, just to support folks like the guy on this video? As far as the bailouts I wasn't for any of them. If you can't make your business go on your own, you can either change and adapt, or you can go under. Why should I pay for someone who did a lousy job running their business? I don't expect them to pay for mine. It's called personal responsibility you should try it some time!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Deepdivesix: I did not watch the video. I don't need to, your tittle says it all. this is elitest propaganda in the form of reverse psychology. The real facts are that the Federal Reserve has been printing worthless money for years, and maybe decades, and loaning it to their banker friends, while putting it on our backs in the form of national debt that is to be paid back to them after they stole it from us!

Hey, Carlos my friend, I think the video was worth watching. It really has nothing to do with the point you are making, however I do agree with the point you are making. You see I am in the middle and I feel I am being squeezed from all sides, from the elite and the wannabe elitists. The young man portrayed in this video is so full of himself, with such an elitist attitude and he is taking money from the taxpayers. Where is this being taught? Just a hypothetical question. We know the answer. Have a great week.

• Upvote 1

Ok I actually paused my Pandora to watch this and here's what I'm left with: A dumb look on my face and thinking "Is this real life?!" :blink:

You know it really is a shame that this is what a lot of young adults are like. They think they because they walk and breathe on this planet they are owed something. I don't think there is anything wrong with people falling on hard times accepting assistance. I think many of us here have felt the effect of the economy in one way or another and needed a little help, whether in the form of unemployment, government aid, or just family and friends. It's the abuse and entitlement that pisses me off. They take from the people and families who really need it and they're effing up the system worse than it already is.

Ok, that's my rant, and thanks DeepDiveSix for the post ~

• Upvote 2

Hey Carlos, you and I know that only GENIUSES tell what a video says without having seen it. right ?

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure what you think my TITTLE says or what it has to do with elitist propaganda? The only people I can see who would be offended by this video are the ones with a guilty conscience who know they are milking the system, anyone whose a tax payer is sick of paying for this type of BS! So don't be a hater be a congratulator! Ever notice Carlos that those people in the big houses you call lucky and elite are also the ones who put their butts on the line, work the hardest, just to support folks like the guy on this video? As far as the bailouts I wasn't for any of them. If you can't make your business go on your own, you can either change and adapt, or you can go under. Why should I pay for someone who did a lousy job running their business? I don't expect them to pay for mine. It's called personal responsibility you should try it some time!

Deepdive six: i'm guilty of not seeing the video and pre-judging the issue based on a knee jerk reaction to the title. I knew that going in, and knew I would catch flack for it also, I dare say, after the fact that had I seen it I would understand the meaning of your anger. I suppose i would have been moved to anger also. like averyone else, I don't like seeing a system that was set up for the purpose of helping those that are truly in need of help being abused by a FEW. I say a few because you claim there are "millions"

you also said that THIS IS THE REASON our country is going broke (or words to that effect) I disagree. What we taxpayers loose to fraud by these individuals is chump change compared to the real BIG money that has been made by the elite in both gutting this economy and taking every dollar printed by the Federal Reserve in bailouts and low interest loans to the bankers.

Our leaders at the time told us that "they were too big to fail" well...what about the 308 million Americans? We will be allowed to fail? that's what is really ruining our economy.It's not some lazy ding a ling that expects something for free!

All I'm saying is that put the blame where it really belongs! Carlos

Hey, Carlos my friend, I think the video was worth watching. It really has nothing to do with the point you are making, however I do agree with the point you are making. You see I am in the middle and I feel I am being squeezed from all sides, from the elite and the wannabe elitists. The young man portrayed in this video is so full of himself, with such an elitist attitude and he is taking money from the taxpayers. Where is this being taught? Just a hypothetical question. We know the answer. Have a great week.

thanks honey! Carlos

Hey Carlos, you and I know that only GENIUSES tell what a video says without having seen it. right ?

Yup! I agree with the content of the video. I disagree with the title, I was having a hard time keeping my left leg on the ground when I read the title, problem solved! thanks: Carlos

Thanks for the positive feedback gang, I already knew from your posts and mine and reading the feedback we are all on the same page.

Tiff, you are absolutely right. The different assistance programs are a great concept it's the application that sucks. I've never met anyone who has a problem lending a hand, and for the down and out these programs are a life saver, the single parent needing food, the unemployed who is ACTUALLY trying to find a job of any kind to feed his family, etc. What really sucks is we have been swindled so many times by different causes that people are scared to donate to any of them, gun shy I guess, or at least I am. I want to help the starving kids in different countries, abused animals, etc. but when only about 3 cents of every dollar we donate actually makes it to the cause because of all the abuse we tend to turn away. Sad to say the least.

Carlos, I didn't single you out in particular and have no idea what your situation is. I do agree that abuse of the tax payers runs rampant in the US at every level. Like I said in my second post I was not for the bailouts. Our country, especially our government, has become such a pathetic, blatant, group of abusers of good will it makes my stomach turn. What we need is elected officials that are not self serving to get in to office and trim the fat, to make a leaner, stronger, much more efficient running government. I don't know if you guys/gals caught it but the panel investigating government waste just spent almost a million tax payer dollars at a convention for themselves, talk about the pot calling the kettle black, really? Having been at many huge conventions, and setting them up, for some of the companies I deal with, I have no idea how they even could have spent this kind of money.

Until we the people can take back control of our government things are not going to improve. When someone can vote themselves a raise for doing a lousy job, we have a huge problem. Why not set their yearly salaries at $35,000, which is still to generous, limit their terms, and hey, give em a bonus if they get their jobs done and we have a surplus! Ask yourselves if you were or are in business for yourselves would you bonus out a manager who cost the company money by having a lousy work ethic and doing a bad job? Of course you wouldn't, but our government does. We need to clean house all the way around.

Enough politics for me, lets get this RV done, go have a great time discussing life's problems over some cocktails in Vegas, and turn this country around! First rounds on me, God bless! B)

• Upvote 2