Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Bear5642 a part of OOM?

Parrish23

Intel Guru Bear5642 I'M GETTING REPORTS OF AN IN COUNTRY RV. IT SHOULD [go international] IN 24 HOURS. LOTS OF STUFF HAPPENED TODAY WITH MALIKI AND OTHER, IT REALLY SEEMS TO BE TRUE. [the rate will be] $1.00 FOR STARTERS...TRYING TO CONTROL FLOW OF CURRENCY AND NOT LET TERRORIST GROUPS GET THEIR HANDS ON IT IT'S A CURRENCY FLOW CONTROL PROCESS, IT WILL GO UP

<_< Sounds reasonable, but then again.. If this guy is on Okie's side then I probably shouldn't of posted this :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I've heard this "Bear poop" for over a year. He posts on **M all the time and as far as I'm concerned, there is a small and dedicated group that tow that same line as oakie.

Simply put: THERE CAN NOT EVER BE AN IN COUNTRY RV. PERIOD! (sorry for yelling, I'm soooo tired of these idiots claiming this) Never has happened, never will. Econ 301!

I don't want any newbies to fall for this "tom-foolery". Search this site, there have been some awesome people bringing experience and insight for all to learn.

• Upvote 1

BEAR5642: OK HEADS UP I JUST GOT THE CALL FROM IRAQ AND IT IS NOT TRUE. I REPEAT IT IS NOT TRUE NOTHING HAS CHANGED I’M SORRY BUT THIS IS STRAIGHT FROM SOMEONE IN IRAQ AND HE SAYS NO

BEAR5642: NO USE STAYING IN HERE TONIGHT IT HAS NOT HAPPENED AND THAT I WANTED PROOF

BEAR5642: NO IN COUNTRY RV I REPEAT NO IN COUNTRY RV

BEAR5642: ME TOO BEEN WAITING 8 YEARS ALSO BUT WE ARE CLOSER THAN BEFORE KEEP YOUR CHIN UP AT LEAST WE HAVE PEOPLE WE CAN SPEAK WITH IMMEDIATELY AND GET REAL ANSWERS. HAVE A BLESSED EVENING

• Upvote 2

+1 to get you out of neg territory - messengers get shot pretty quite around here. I say post them all and let us sort through them. Sooner or later somebody's gonna be right with these predictions.

Edited by tkeaton
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Intel Guru Bear5642 I'M GETTING REPORTS OF AN IN COUNTRY RV. IT SHOULD [go international] IN 24 HOURS. LOTS OF STUFF HAPPENED TODAY WITH MALIKI AND OTHER, IT REALLY SEEMS TO BE TRUE. [the rate will be] $1.00 FOR STARTERS...TRYING TO CONTROL FLOW OF CURRENCY AND NOT LET TERRORIST GROUPS GET THEIR HANDS ON IT IT'S A CURRENCY FLOW CONTROL PROCESS, IT WILL GO UP

<_< Sounds reasonable, but then again.. If this guy is on Okie's side then I probably shouldn't of posted this :D

With the global ramification of the IQD RV, does anyone believe they could keep it to an in country RV only.

The world is not that big a place anymore. I know I could be in Iraq tomorrow if I needed to take advantage of this "in country" RV.

This makes no sense.