Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

February 26, a 17 year old boy was walking home - Trayvon Martin

mojack

All this outrage in this case, but a black kid dies just about every week in Detroit and the news media and the people inflamed by them aren't going nuts about it. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton aren't booking flights to Motown. Why? Oh yeah, it must be black on black crime isn't as juicy a news story.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

All this outrage in this case, but a black kid dies just about every week in Detroit and the news media and the people inflamed by them aren't going nuts about it. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton aren't booking flights to Motown. Why? Oh yeah, it must be black on black crime isn't as juicy a news story.

I believe it's about the judicial processes or lack of judicial processes. The law and how the local law interpreted the law to NOT make an arrest for a higher law to judge. No thorough due diligence for a murder/death case. It's not black or white in some eyes just unnatural.

Can't believe we have found something to agree on, Cisco. Tragic and it shouldn't have happened. But, I certainly didn't hear any outrage from the left when a white boy was

beaten and burned by two black teens not too long ago..., And, where was barry and the media on that one? A little disengenuous wouldn't you think?

• Upvote 4

The question that need to be answered is where was the justice and the investigation. Forensics find truths, too late.

BTW: reports I saw on Martin 6 feet, 140-160 lbs.

I hate to say this Mojak, But I think your perpetuating this story because of Obama and the "He would look like my son" Comment. It seems like you see this as an opportunity to use this to your advantage. I feel so bad for this kid, I mean he lost his life and this is what the media and our nation come up with... Why would you bring this " sign this petition article to Dinar Vets before they have even proven what actually happened in the altercation? Now I see the article with the young black kids on Yahoo with them saying "I am Trayvon Martin" !!!! Great! Exactly what Obama needs right now. A nation wide news story to perpetuate his racial re election. Don't get me started again with African Americans for Obama video. This is not a race issue! I'm just going to hope that I'm not right about why you posted this in this manner, but I'm holding judgement for now. Here's some supporting stories as to what actually happened and some side issues.

Witness Speaks: Martin Attacked Zimmerman

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/03/24/Witness-Martin-attacked-Zimmerman

Why the real murder of blacks is carried out by pharmaceutical companies, vaccines and cancer clinics

http://www.infowars.com/why-the-real-murder-of-blacks-is-carried-out-by-pharmaceutical-companies-vaccines-and-cancer-clinics/comment-page-1/#comment-3101323

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The Vast majority of Security providers in this country have a line that must never be crossed,.. or a limit of authority that is relegated to "Observe and Report"

When you cross the line from "Observing and Reporting", you open yourself and all associated with you/your cause to serious jeopardy! The 9.1.1. operator attempted to get him back in his observe and report box, he did not listen and did not accept the council, which led to tragic consequences,..for that there should be judicial consequences for Mr. Zimmerman.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Most of the replies on here have simply gone to prove my point. I have never said that it was not a waste of a human being and most likely an avoidable probably. It was terrible what happened. Someone asked if I would not be emotional if it was my own son. The answer is an obvious yes but that is part of the problem. People are acting like it was their own family and not looking at things without emotion. As long as emotion rules it would not matter if the boy was at fault or not, it would be seen as wrong. Probably was wrong, but that is not the point. The point has become not whether the shooting was legal or not, but that Zimmerman is guilty and deserves to be killed has become the push by groups such as the Black Panthers. Race has become an issue of unequality. It does not matter what fact may or may not be but the media has permitted, and the goverment has permitted, groups to go unhindered. The Black Panthers has always been a racially charged group. While in Chicago I remember the 'old' Black Panthers killing people without restrainted because they were white and then screaming racism. Now the 'new' Black Panther are doing the same thing. They have never changed. The only thing that has changed is that it seems like the Black Panthers of today have been given a green light. My questions get to asking if we are being set up for civil war. We are being divided. Groups such as the Black Panthers, MeCHA (a radical mexican group), cair (radical muslim group), and other radical groups are seemingly given free run while the DoJ sues States which are suppporting laws against these groups and have whistle blowers who reveal that they have been told to look the other way if things affect white people such as the Black Panthers and voter interference when they were standing at a voting location openly harassing white voters and carrying sticks. We are getting caught up in emotion and not seeing what is happening behind the scene.

• Upvote 3

I usually do not post on these types of threads because I am here for a investment but this is my BELIEF!! Not Opinion!!

Well Folks, here is how this is all gonna go down if "WE" as in "WE THE PEOPLE" do not wake up. If we all payed attention to the other countries that would love to see us fall, Russia, CUBA, IRAN, CHINA, North Korea and a few others, and read between the lines... I believe that we are all Black, White, Mexican, or any other that LOVE this country are in real peril. "WE" have never been invaded before, but that does not mean that it can not happen. I am a firm believer that we will "ALL" be in a huge dogfight with CHINA in the coming years being aided by everyone else that wants to see America fall!! Me personally, While I have some RACISM in me, It is very minute and never against an AMERICAN Citizen... Ever Period.... We all need to put petty differences aside... Families have not owned slaves for a long time, and Last I check Jesse Jackson *notice I did not call him reverend, because he has no papers or proof*, but to keep pushing the RACISM issue is stupid.. We have much larger problems on the horizon. I can only hope that "WE" stand together to protect our country. I would be Honored to spill my guts with any race of an American Citizen on any day! Perhaps a lesson can be learned here!! :twocents:

Best Whishes to all, and an RV for the rest!!

• Upvote 3

Can't believe we have found something to agree on, Cisco. Tragic and it shouldn't have happened. But, I certainly didn't hear any outrage from the left when a white boy was

beaten and burned by two black teens not too long ago..., And, where was barry and the media on that one? A little disengenuous wouldn't you think?

First, no evidence of a beating and no evidence of the entire story. Let's wait and see what turns up.

I hate to say this Mojak, But I think your perpetuating this story because of Obama and the "He would look like my son" Comment. It seems like you see this as an opportunity to use this to your advantage. I feel so bad for this kid, I mean he lost his life and this is what the media and our nation come up with... Why would you bring this " sign this petition article to Dinar Vets before they have even proven what actually happened in the altercation? Now I see the article with the young black kids on Yahoo with them saying "I am Trayvon Martin" !!!! Great! Exactly what Obama needs right now. A nation wide news story to perpetuate his racial re election. Don't get me started again with African Americans for Obama video. This is not a race issue! I'm just going to hope that I'm not right about why you posted this in this manner, but I'm holding judgement for now. Here's some supporting stories as to what actually happened and some side issues.

Witness Speaks: Martin Attacked Zimmerman

http://www.breitbart...acked-Zimmerman

Why the real murder of blacks is carried out by pharmaceutical companies, vaccines and cancer clinics

http://www.infowars....comment-3101323

No, don't get it twisted. I posted before a comment from Obama - and his comment has absolutely no reference for me. You guys keep bring Obama into my thread, WHY? This is about local judicial systems in America.

Wow I just heard that the New Black Panthers have put out a $10,000 bounty on Zimmerman's head! Sound like things are going exactly as planned for you and Obama :blink:

Obsessed with that thinking is a waste of time. Who wants a riot? What's the benefit?

These people need to be arrested. One million dollars! What will they do with Zimmerman when they get him.. This poor child has lost his life and as any crime, justice will be served. Zimmerman is very remorseful and DOES need to take responsibility for his actions but these people need to back off. This is moving in a very bad direction and needs to be stopped.angry.gif

• Upvote 1

Willy you make these "what ifs" all the time and now you're critical of LawDog. Doesn't make sense! Let it go...

I used IF with lawdog because we're talking about someones constitutional rights and I don't want to infringe on their rights mojack. My way of emphasis. But if it sends the wrong message then I understand.

Peace!!

I still believe that in AMERICA, you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

FACTS: Eye witness that made the 911 call reported an altercation in front of his house, at that time, Zimmerman was alledgely on the ground with the other party on top beating him. Zimmerman recieved a broken nose and lacerations and his back was wet from being held on the ground. The crys for help were from Zimmerman. When the witness returned from making the 911 call, the fatal shot had been fired.

No trail yet and you people have just convicted a man on media garbage.

I suppose you are supporting the Black Panther party for putting a bounty of $10,000 on Zimmermans head , dead or alive .

Do you support Spike Lee twitering Zimmermans address to the world?

I believe in our judicial system, if evidence proves that Zimmerman is guilty, let justice be done.

If Zimmerman is killed because of the Black Panthers, Rev. Jackson or Mr. Spike Lee, whose hands will that blood be on ?

I believe we all need to chill out and let the truth come out by our judicial system.

• Upvote 3

I still believe that in AMERICA, you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

FACTS: Eye witness that made the 911 call reported an altercation in front of his house, at that time, Zimmerman was alledgely on the ground with the other party on top beating him. Zimmerman recieved a broken nose and lacerations and his back was wet from being held on the ground. The crys for help were from Zimmerman. When the witness returned from making the 911 call, the fatal shot had been fired.

No trail yet and you people have just convicted a man on media garbage.

I suppose you are supporting the Black Panther party for putting a bounty of $10,000 on Zimmermans head , dead or alive .

Do you support Spike Lee twitering Zimmermans address to the world?

I believe in our judicial system, if evidence proves that Zimmerman is guilty, let justice be done.

If Zimmerman is killed because of the Black Panthers, Rev. Jackson or Mr. Spike Lee, whose hands will that blood be on ?

I believe we all need to chill out and let the truth come out by our judicial system.

I can't find a message on video or a poster in video about "Dead or Alive" but it's all over the internet that Black Panthers are saying dead or alive. Where did this start?

New Black Panthers: Zimmerman ‘Wanted Dead or Alive’

Yesterday afternoon at a press conference Mikhail Muhummud and the New Black Panther Party circulated a “wanted dead or alive” poster for George Zimmerman for shooting to death a Florida teenager four weeks ago.

The new Black Panther Party offered a bounty of $10,000 Saturday for the “capture” of a Florida neighborhood watch captain who killed unarmed teen Trayvon Martin.

“An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,” leader Mikhail Muhammad said after announcing the reward for George Zimmerman at a protest in Sanford, Fla.

Muhammad called on 5,000 black men to mobilize and capture the neighborhood watch volunteer.

“If the government won’t do the job, we’ll do it,” Muhammad said, leading chants that included “freedom or death” and “justice for Trayvon.”

Muhammad said New Black Panther’s chairman, Malik Zulu Shabaz of Washington, was taking

donationsfrom black entertainers and athletes.

Black Panthers target Zimmerman

Updated: Monday, 26 Mar 2012, 9:10 AM EDT Published : Saturday, 24 Mar 2012, 8:55 PM EDT

Tiffany Teasley

SANFORD, Fla. (WOFL Fox 35) -- The New Black Panther Party came back to Sanford with a vengeance, the shouted “black power” and “Justice for Trayvon," rallying at the memorial near the scene where Trayvon martin was shot and killed, they didn’t hold back their anger.

“It’s time for us as black men, to take justice in our own hands,” said Mikhail Muhammad of the New Black Panther Party.

The panthers say they plan to recruit 10,000 men to search for George Zimmerman and arrest him.

“We want to search, mobilize, organize for the capture of George Zimmerman and we will bring him to justice,” said Muhammad.

Their message was offensive and violent at times.

“You kill mine, God D***it, I’ve got to kill yours,” said Muhammad. They cursed and lashed out at Zimmerman, Sanford Police and even the special prosecutor Angela Corey.

“She’s a liar and murderer right along with the rest of them, so we’re not pleased with Angela Corley’s appointment,” Muhammad said.

As the tension reached a fever pitch, Sanford police officers came in to control the crowd. “They want to go out here and do their thing that’s fine, I just want make sure everyone is safe and not in the street,” said an unidentified Sanford Police Officer.

Once the police arrived, the panthers seized the opportunity to call them out. “We’re going to make you do your job, if you had that same kind of concern, Trayvon would be living today,” Muhammad said. Meanwhile in Orange County, there was a different message promoting peace.

“Keep the peace, keep the peace, cause justice will prevail,” said Pastor Stovello Stovall of the God is Able Church in Orlando.

Pastor Stovall marched with church members asking others not to fight violence with violence. “The main thing I want these young people to know that’s on the outside, of all these churches and got so much anger built up inside them, keep the peace,” Stovall said. <The New Black Panther Party also says they plan to protest at Sanford City Hall on Monday.

The City of Sanford released the following statement in reaction to the statements made by the New Black Panther Party “The City of Sanford is calling for calm in the wake of an appeal from the New Black Panther Party.”

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

“An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,” leader Mikhail Muhammad said after announcing the reward for George Zimmerman at a protest in Sanford, Fla.

Ok my turn............ While the death of that young man is horrific, and the man who did it should be charged to the fullest extent of the law. Now, having said that, If this *&$$#& think he scares me he has another thing coming. I am old testament kind feller and believe in the EYE for an EYE notion. In Texas we do things a lil different. You see, I do not see color, I see religion, and after having said that, I would like to announce that I will match the $10, 000 bounty as well...

You see, In prison its ok to side with your race and is respected so no disresepect is shown. However the man that did this is not white. PERIOD.... I have Blonde hair and Blue eyes, about 6'5 and 251 lbs. I am white (caucasion) to be exact. This fella that did this attrocious crime should be fed to the fish, but as you can see anyone can be called out, and seeing as how I am Bohemian and like a challenge, I accept!! As a dealer I have the money, do not have to wait for my cousins and my momma and dem to raise for me. This behavior is un-acceptable... We are all americans first.. Color and religion second! So if its a fight they want, I am happy to OBLIEGE!!

Trayvon, Rest in peace sir, and if you are watching, I will right your wrong for the politics of Malik Shabbaz and the wanna be *REV* Jesse Jackson becasue I am quite sure that Dr. King is rolling in his grave. Bless you child..

Now Mikhail Muhammad , Lets see how bad you think you are....

Carla thanks for the post and forward to whom ever you wish.... Rights are out the door on this one... Just a good 'ol country A$ Whoopin!! angry.gif

as you can tell I do not like to post on topics like this because I love my fellow man...My previous post of this thread should suffice, but I never back down from a fight!!angry.gif

New Black Panthers: Zimmerman ‘Wanted Dead or Alive’

Yesterday afternoon at a press conference Mikhail Muhummud and the New Black Panther Party circulated a “wanted dead or alive” poster for George Zimmerman for shooting to death a Florida teenager four weeks ago.

The new Black Panther Party offered a bounty of $10,000 Saturday for the “capture” of a Florida neighborhood watch captain who killed unarmed teen Trayvon Martin.

Muhammad called on 5,000 black men to mobilize and capture the neighborhood watch volunteer.

“If the government won’t do the job, we’ll do it,” Muhammad said, leading chants that included “freedom or death” and “justice for Trayvon.”

Muhammad said New Black Panther’s chairman, Malik Zulu Shabaz of Washington, was taking

donationsfrom black entertainers and athletes.

Black Panthers target Zimmerman

Updated: Monday, 26 Mar 2012, 9:10 AM EDT Published : Saturday, 24 Mar 2012, 8:55 PM EDT

Tiffany Teasley

SANFORD, Fla. (WOFL Fox 35) -- The New Black Panther Party came back to Sanford with a vengeance, the shouted “black power” and “Justice for Trayvon," rallying at the memorial near the scene where Trayvon martin was shot and killed, they didn’t hold back their anger.

“It’s time for us as black men, to take justice in our own hands,” said Mikhail Muhammad of the New Black Panther Party.

The panthers say they plan to recruit 10,000 men to search for George Zimmerman and arrest him.

“We want to search, mobilize, organize for the capture of George Zimmerman and we will bring him to justice,” said Muhammad.

Their message was offensive and violent at times.

“You kill mine, God D***it, I’ve got to kill yours,” said Muhammad. They cursed and lashed out at Zimmerman, Sanford Police and even the special prosecutor Angela Corey.

“She’s a liar and murderer right along with the rest of them, so we’re not pleased with Angela Corley’s appointment,” Muhammad said.

As the tension reached a fever pitch, Sanford police officers came in to control the crowd. “They want to go out here and do their thing that’s fine, I just want make sure everyone is safe and not in the street,” said an unidentified Sanford Police Officer.

Once the police arrived, the panthers seized the opportunity to call them out. “We’re going to make you do your job, if you had that same kind of concern, Trayvon would be living today,” Muhammad said. Meanwhile in Orange County, there was a different message promoting peace.

“Keep the peace, keep the peace, cause justice will prevail,” said Pastor Stovello Stovall of the God is Able Church in Orlando.

Pastor Stovall marched with church members asking others not to fight violence with violence. “The main thing I want these young people to know that’s on the outside, of all these churches and got so much anger built up inside them, keep the peace,” Stovall said. <The New Black Panther Party also says they plan to protest at Sanford City Hall on Monday.

The City of Sanford released the following statement in reaction to the statements made by the New Black Panther Party “The City of Sanford is calling for calm in the wake of an appeal from the New Black Panther Party.”

Saw those articles all over the internet but I haven't seen a poster or heard "Wanted Dead or Alive".

I don't agree with promoting violence, just wondering who's igniting this with "Dead or Alive." So I'm searching for posters or videos from BP.

Saw those articles all over the internet but I haven't seen a poster or heard "Wanted Dead or Alive".

I don't agree with promoting violence, just wondering who's igniting this with "Dead or Alive." So I'm searching for posters or videos from BP.

There is a poster but the video had way to much vulgar language to post. Keep searching and I promise you will see it.

Oops! found one for you that doesn't have the video on it.

nbpp-zimmerman-wanted-dead-or-alive-poster.jpg

• Upvote 1

From what I hear. I don't know any of the detailsother than he(the shooter) was attacked by this young black man. There was ascuffel. The young man was shot in self defense. If that is the ase. Pure and simple if you fear for your life, you can go to the means to aleviate that certain fear. Case closed.

I live on the border of this town, only 10 minutes from where it happened so the news is covering it all the time.

Shame on Al Sharpton for leaving his mother who passed away this morning to come to this rally in Sanford instead.

Shame on the Black Panthers with their posters saying they want the shooter:"Wanted= Dead or Alive"! That is no better than the hatred from the shooter.

He was a Hitler-nut who called the police almost 50 times over everything going on in the little neighborhood from trash cans to stray dogs to cars parked wrong.

He was a vigilante of the worst kind, but the actions, words and posters of many of the protestors are full of racial hatred and their own vengeance without waiting for the legal system to get the facts straight and the grand jury to convene in April.

The Sanford police dept. has been known as the good ole' boys' club, so now that the chief stepped aside, housecleaning can proceed which is long overdue.

Many of the complaints against the police are valid, but that does not condone a lynch mob to assemble and spew their hatred.

Shame on Sanford, but shame on all of us with our deep prejudices, no matter the color.

This assembly in Sanford tonight should not justify this killing as a right to kill in turn, to not follow the legal steps with the now federal investigation, and to flame the fire with reverse discrimination.

Like the old saying from the past,"Can't we all just get along?'

I pray his family finds solace with their grief of this senseless killing and justice to prevail for Trayvon and his family.

IMO

size="5"][/ Looks like you are spending to muchtime in ront of the tv watching the biased media. Why tri/convect/hang a man that has not seen a day in court. This is getting kinda scary considering we are going to send the imagrint in the white house HOME.

***///

...and then the killer's father releases a statement saying his son is a good dude,

his "neighbors are black and he helps them and they love him" and he "is part hispanic and

has black family members so there's no way this is a hate crime"....

No way it's a hate crime, seriously...?!

If it would've been a non-black kid cutting through the buildings coming home from the mini-mart with

a can of iced tea and a bag of skittles, there would have been NO incident - surely!

Tried, convicted, hung. All by the drive by media. That is not Racist. That Sir is pure STUPIDITY.

• Upvote 3