Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie and all these other bald faced liars

I just cant understand how they can keep on spewing out these lies. How can you call the RV when you know it hasn't happened, and then make up excuses why its not happened, then call it again? Don't they feel stupid, I as hell would. If I had willfully called something as big as this, knowing it was a lie, I would want to hide afterwards and not show my face so to speak... :blink:

• Upvote 1

I think the whole Okie rumor thing is much like slowing down to look at an accident. It's almost like it's within our nature to observe them as they are so rediculous and at times sad. I just hate how he tends to be predatory and prey on those who are gulible and more of faith. He uses religion to appeal to t hose he would prey on and almost puts himself in the postion of a cult leader of sorts though all he can preach is lies. I think Okies days are numbered.

• Upvote 1