Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV ..how long do we have to wait?

terr

Do we have to wait for the election process to get RV/RI, they are talking months, before we might know outcome of the election, my question is this, can we get change of rate before they work out the political bs and or election results? Today , Tuesday the 9th, we are suppose to hear some results on election, but not all, said would be few days yet.

It will take till thursday to get all election results back.It will take a few months to form new government.In the mean tme the existing government will look after everything.Things will go faster if m was voted back in.Hopefully by monday we should be getting some new rv news,maybe even this thursday.Patience Patience and more Patience.

I have patience, I just would like to know if we can get RV without watching the ins and outs of government he said, he said. My hope is M gets in there, and makes sure the announcement is done, so the iraqi's can have their new beginnings as they are looking and hoping for, as are we.

Ive waited 4 years; a couple of more minutes, hours, days, weeks, or months won't make me any difference. I am use to the amusement of the ride, the thrill, the adventure. Be patient, take time to enjoy the family and smell a rose or 2. Watch a sunset with your girl or guy.

I am with you, wilecoyote, been 4 years for us also. I can't remember ever being impatient about this investment. My wife and I knew it would be a 5-10 year wait. I don't understand these newbies who want it "NOW" or its the end of their world. Nobody has any patience in today's world. ****, it could be another couple of years before this ride is really over. I am ready to wait for whenever it happens. I don't care if I have to leave it to my kids, someone will be rich, someday, off of this investment.

gman im with you on that ive been in this since 04 and new it wasnt going to be some overnight thing that everyone was hopeing for. I do however hope just like the rest of us that it will be over soon but if not I can wait a little longer

I feel for you, waiting as long as you have. It is true like you said enjoy the day, the ride, but don't you agree that the Iraqi's are expecting real results of change after the results of this election?

The waiting has not actually been that bad, I knew it was long term and I only bought what I felt I could comfortably forget about in case it did not work out - a little bit each month.

It has only gotten really interesting since about August. Things started happening, and here we are today. That has been the ride I refer to. Everything prior to was like being asleep at the wheel.

My only advice is to keep your family close and focus on them. When this happens it happens. We pretty much have all the intel from some very fine folks in-here and I do feel it is very close now. I hate to say that because that is bashing fodder.

Yes, the Iraqi people are expecting real results,, I have seen them personally, you can see that in their eyes. They are tired. It is my belief that the IMF will call the ball.

I wish I had a date and a rate to share, but other than a

The waiting has not actually been that bad, I knew it was long term and I only bought what I felt I could comfortably forget about in case it did not work out - a little bit each month.

It has only gotten really interesting since about August. Things started happening, and here we are today. That has been the ride I refer to. Everything prior to was like being asleep at the wheel.

My only advice is to keep your family close and focus on them. When this happens it happens. We pretty much have all the intel from some very fine folks in-here and I do feel it is very close now. I hate to say that because that is bashing fodder.

Yes, the Iraqi people are expecting real results,, I have seen them personally, you can see that in their eyes. They are tired. It is my belief that the IMF will call the ball.

I wish I had a date and a rate to share, but other than a “pretty good guess”, I am like everyone else. Just waiting...............................

Good luck to everyone and God Bless.

Thank you, I agree with you its closer than its been, I too think IMF does have the ball, and they are gonna get tired of the bs, as well. God bless you being so patient.

riversidetoursandtravel I've been involved only since November, and it has been like this since the day i first bought. Not only is it nervewracking, but i'm guessing that my kids and my friends think i'm already nuts!

riversidetoursandtravel I've been involved only since November, and it has been like this since the day i first bought. Not only is it nervewracking, but i'm guessing that my kids and my friends think i'm already nuts!

yep,, you are right, starting about November, it got real!! everyday was touted as a potential RV day. Just have to dig in an weigh everything, plow through rumors, propaganda, facts.

main thing is not to get discouraged.

It has kind of come in waves in the past. Nothing like lately though. Every week there is a prediction lately. There have always been some predictions. I fell for it twice about 2 years ago, then decided to wait it out mentally from now on. I don't fall for it anymore. Sometimes I take a break for a couple of weeks. It seems to help with my patience. I hope like the rest of you, but inside I know,"it will happen when it happens". And I believe it will soon. God bless

with all the rumor going around i here it will two weeks till iraq get the new goverment seat filled and working .. then Ratify some bills like HCL and a few more that have been voted on and passed ... then i believe we will see dinar come out on an international market and traded at banks world wide

Ive been holding dinar for four years and just kinda forgot about it. The elections spiked my attention. I have never really talked about it much cause friends and family said i was crazy. Prov'in them wrong will be worth more then the money, well maybe. They can talk to the machine.