Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Obama postal stamp

DinarMillionaire

The Postal Service created a stamp with a picture of President Obama on it.

It was reported to the USPS that Obama's stamp was not sticking to envelopes.

This enraged President Obama who demanded a full investigation.

After a month of testing and $1.73 million in congressional spending, a special Presidential commission presented the following findings:

1.The stamp is in perfect order.

2. There is nothing wrong with the glue.

3. People are just spitting on the wrong side. :lol:

• Upvote 9

Omg!!! At first glance I was like WTF? This guy has done nothing but destroy our Consitution as a even faster rate than the previous presidents before him.

Then I read the who thing, LMAO. Thanks Yota.

What takes away from all of Obama's historic fame is his history, his family history (most worked for the CIA) , the lies it took to get him in office, and the puppet master (The Queen) that control him.

Way to represent Obama. Hope your children are proud of you.

• Upvote 5

The Postal Service noticed that the stamp was not sticking to envelopes.

This enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation.

After a month of testing and $1.73 million in congressional spending, a special Presidential commission presented the following findings:

LOL I can understand that.biggrin.gif

The Postal Service noticed that the stamp was not sticking to envelopes.

This enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation.

Hope you don't mind, but I had to forward this on to some folks I know.

I remember listening to the left hammer Bush when he was in office and people getting some kind of upset over what was being said.

I going to preach it until I see it come to fruition but we are going to see this President get it handed to him come Nov. I believe we will see one of the biggest landslide presidential elections we've seen or may ever see in our lifetime and the President is going to be on the losing side.

There has been a silent majority for the past 20+ years and none of the polls represent it at this time but come Nov 2012 we will see people that haven't voted for years hit the polls to vote this election. Change is coming and along with it that HOPE we heard about four years ago.

• Upvote 1

DinarMillionaire. That has to be one of the funniest jokes I've seen in a while that hasn't come right out and Bashed Obama. I sent this to more of my friends and even some who voted and still care for that #%^$&^%&*^ . :lmao: