Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vice: President Talabani returns to Baghdad next week, The National Conference is subject to its agenda

yota691

Vice: President Talabani returns to Baghdad next week, The National Conference is subject to its agenda

%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%84%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9%20-%201.jpg

MP for the Kurdistan Alliance bloc Mehdi Haji Isa that President Jalal Talabani will return to Baghdad next week, noting that the National Conference will be held after the summit, even if attended by President Talabani, to Baghdad.

Issa said in a press statement on Saturday that President Talabani will begin consultations and preparations for the Arab summit, and internal political issues.

He added that the Preparatory Committee of the National Congress did not finish the preparation of the agenda of the conference so it will be postponed until after the Arab summit, stressing that the return of Talabani, to Baghdad or not did not affect the national conference was held because the contract is subject to the completion of the Preparatory Committee for the agenda and reach preliminary agreements to enable the leaders of political blocs to reach a final solution that satisfies all parties and the political process out of the current crisis.

Number of reading: 8 Saturday, March 17, 2012 http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://ar.radionawa.com/(X(1)A(q7XFnSAyzAEkAAAAOGU2NjZiOTMtMWRlNi00NzY1LWJjOTgtYzc5YzExODhkNjhhQRRdRU6Ug9zbE-lbVpOoteOW5JA1))/Detail.aspx%3Fid%3D3087%26Link

• Upvote 1

Smoke :shakehead:

You reckon and then you have this article, you wonder what going on :lol: Talabani discusses with the wise to emphasize the importance of joint work between the political forces

President Jalal Talabani, with the head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, the political situation at all levels, and the two sides stressed the importance of joint work between the political forces to overcome the differences.

This came during a meeting with President of the Republic on Friday evening in Sulaimaniya, the President of the Supreme Council and the delegation accompanying him, where he Hakim expressed his delight the return of President Talabani of his treatment of the United States, for its part welcomed President Talabani, Mr. al-Hakim and the accompanying delegation and assured them of his health, according to a statement issued by the Presidency of the Republic.

The statement said the two sides discussed situation in Iraq at all fields, where it was emphasized the importance of joint work between the political forces, especially between the Kurdish forces in general and the Islamic Supreme Council.

Number of reading: 8 Saturday, March 17, 2012 http://translate.goo...d%3D3087%26Link

Read more: :lol: both from the same web site and same day!! Confusing

Edited by yota691

I have read 3 or 4 articles this morning that mentioned when the National Meeting would take place, and this is the first one that said the meeting would after the Arab Summit.

Another article indicated Maliki has established a sub-preparatory committee. The AS starts on the 27th with aids and officials starting, with the honchos there for the 29th. Basically, that is 9 days from now. I still don't think there will be a "National Meeting" the way it has been presented. The three head honchos will get together when Mr. Talabani returns, figure out when needs to be done, agree, and start implementation, so that they can look good for the AS. There maybe a NM after the AS, but it will obligatory. JMHO.

I have read 3 or 4 articles this morning that mentioned when the National Meeting would take place, and this is the first one that said the meeting would after the Arab Summit.

Another article indicated Maliki has established a sub-preparatory committee. The AS starts on the 27th with aids and officials starting, with the honchos there for the 29th. Basically, that is 9 days from now. I still don't think there will be a "National Meeting" the way it has been presented. The three head honchos will get together when Mr. Talabani returns, figure out when needs to be done, agree, and start implementation, so that they can look good for the AS. There maybe a NM after the AS, but it will obligatory. JMHO.

MS C Looks the Prez is back from this article, I've read it over an over. Am I reading this wrong!! Talabani discusses with the wise to emphasize the importance of joint work between the political forces

President Jalal Talabani, with the head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, the political situation at all levels, and the two sides stressed the importance of joint work between the political forces to overcome the differences.

This came during a meeting with President of the Republic on Friday evening in Sulaimaniya, the President of the Supreme Council and the delegation accompanying him, where he Hakim expressed his delight the return of President Talabani of his treatment of the United States, for its part welcomed President Talabani, Mr. al-Hakim and the accompanying delegation and assured them of his health, according to a statement issued by the Presidency of the Republic.

The statement said the two sides discussed situation in Iraq at all fields, where it was emphasized the importance of joint work between the political forces, especially between the Kurdish forces in general and the Islamic Supreme Council.

Number of reading: 8 Saturday, March 17, 2012 http://translate.goo...d%3D3087%26Link

Read more:

"MS C Looks the Prez is back from this article, I've read it over an over. Am I reading this wrong!! Talabani discusses with the wise to emphasize the importance of joint work between the political forces..."

Yota, from the title and the quote below, I read it as he has not returned. Are we cross-eyed or just numb, or both? B) Me es loco in la cabesa.

"...MP for the Kurdistan Alliance bloc Mehdi Haji Isa that President Jalal Talabani will return to Baghdad next week..."

Yota, I am more interested in your "intel" than what these crazy articles say. The CBI is open again on Sunday! ;)

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

"MS C Looks the Prez is back from this article, I've read it over an over. Am I reading this wrong!! Talabani discusses with the wise to emphasize the importance of joint work between the political forces..."

Yota, from the title and the quote below, I read it as he has not returned. Are we cross-eyed or just numb, or both? B) Me es loco in la cabesa.

"...MP for the Kurdistan Alliance bloc Mehdi Haji Isa that President Jalal Talabani will return to Baghdad next week..."

Yota, I am more interested in your "intel" than what these crazy articles say. The CBI is open again on Sunday! ;)

:lol::lol: Intel :ph34r: One says anyday now, the other :ph34r: says from now to the end of the month!! I hoping for the anytime to pull us threw!! :drool:

• Upvote 1

MS C Looks the Prez is back from this article, I've read it over an over. Am I reading this wrong!! Talabani discusses with the wise to emphasize the importance of joint work between the political forces

Read more:

Maybe they did it over Skype? You might be right though, they did say he would return last week.

The CBI is open again on Sunday! ;)

Indeed it is!

Talabani has been back in Iraq since Thursday...

Talabani is due to Sulaymaniyah afternoon after the completion of medical tests in the U.S.<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; ">

Thursday, March 15 / March 2012 11:46

b_283_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_1850_sm_4b6b7d9a72ad652030cefd1592480926.jpg

[Sulaymaniyah - Where]

A source familiar with the Office of the Secretary-General of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), said the president of the republic, Jalal Talabani will return to Iraq this afternoon Thursday.

The source told all of Iraq [where] the day that "Talabani will arrive Thursday afternoon to Sulaymaniyah International Airport from the United States after a U.S. medical Vsohat a good health."

Sulaimaniyah International Airport (IATA: ISU, ICAO: ORSU) (Arabic: مطار سلێمانی دولي‎) is an airport 15 kilometers outside of the city of Sulaimaniyah, in the Kurdistan region of Iraq.

Edited by JustNTime
  • Upvote 1

That is clever. I like that. It appears to make sense. No big deal. But I do not like Maliki having a sub-committee. Or, is that sub committee his delegates for the prep meeting? All blocs have their own sub committees. That would make sense. If it would be Maliki, then I would worry that more stalling is on the way. So Carrello, you think they are just going to have the government complete, HCL, Erbil, and new value laws done by the summit and no big announcement? Or they have a government now and no more proxies that could be replaced at will anytime?