Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam M listed on DG voting

Hey DV!

Not sure if I can post links so I will say on DG they started rating intel/guru/newshound and I see Adam is up today. I just voted and think it would be helpful for newbies to see a high rating in hopes to draw them away from the clown posts. Even if they don't follow then I think we should do our part and show our support by giving Adam a high rating!

Mods, if this link can't be posted them please remove: another site.com

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

But no where to go and vote. ?

Don't think Adam needs a vote. Our support is seen on this site. (But I would vote of A.M. if I could.)

Yea, mods remove the site. My hopes were the Dinar sheeple that follow the $12+ claims might want to see what Adam has to offer.

Not worth the time...If the newbies can't tell the difference between solid and hallucination, well ......... A fool and his money will soon be parted!

If your new and heard it from a friend how would you know the difference. Still wont stop me from trying to help open others eyes. If they are resistant to accept it's not true then that is on them. My goal is to make others aware because I know there are a lot of families getting torn apart over this or stressed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Perspective2011 you are right on the money. All newbies should be given the chance to see the real info. I am with you 100% in letting them know Adam only gives the truth and not BS. Thanks for the post . Kudos. I will follow and give them the scoop every chance I get. If they open the door I will step in and give the advice as IMHO format. :twocents:

• Upvote 2

If your new and heard it from a friend how would you know the difference. Still wont stop me from trying to help open others eyes. If they are resistant to accept it's not true then that is on them. My goal is to make others aware because I know there are a lot of families getting torn apart over this or stressed.

I was new, and my best friend of over 35 years told me about it. I at first scoffed, then spent many many hours over the next 6 months reading every bit of info and visiting every dinar forum I could find. At that point I decided that this may very well be for real, invested, and had weeded out the sources of information that were credible versus the sources that were very hard to believe. This is no less due diligence than I would use before investing in anything. So, what I'm saying is that in today's world, with the amount of knowledge available to anyone who can type a word into google, I really don't have much sympathy for anyone who hastily purchases stock in a snow skiing lodge in Miami because FROSTY the SNOWMAN told them on a website that it would make them a 100,000% profit and that it would payoff by Thursday, or Friday, Monday, or Tuesday at the latest.

• Upvote 1

****////

If the Newbies need a GooRuse fix, we have the one n' only SWAMI-D right here on DV! (shout out: 'S'up, DEESEAN..?!)

(and his 'ol drinkin buddy JAMBI, MekkaLekkaHi, Dudes!) :ph34r:

Adam M. gets enough - well deserved- kudos from us right here at home to last him the rest of his life! :wub:

• Upvote 2

****////

If the Newbies need a GooRuse fix, we have the one n' only SWAMI-D right here on DV! (shout out: 'S'up, DEESEAN..?!)

(and his 'ol drinkin buddy JAMBI, MekkaLekkaHi, Dudes!) :ph34r:

Adam M. gets enough - well deserved- kudos from us right here at home to last him the rest of his life! :wub:

Tell em Sgt, people don't realise what Swami D has to offer the Dinar world.... I'm like the statue of liberty for the new guys... Send me your new, your dumb, your missinformed. :D

Now if you'll excuse me I have to call Okie and give him and update...... :P

• Upvote 1

Tell em Sgt, people don't realise what Swami D has to offer the Dinar world.... I'm like the statue of liberty for the new guys... Send me your new, your dumb, your missinformed. :D

Now if you'll excuse me I have to call Okie and give him and update...... :P

***///

:lol::P SWAMI to the Newbies! Exactly!

Tell OKIE that flying at those altitudes has obviously affected their judgement! :lmao: