Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Member of the Economic Committee: Increase the value of the national currency requires economic development and diversification in fiscal revenue

yota691

Member of the Economic Committee: Increase the value of the national currency requires economic development and diversification in fiscal revenue

On: Tuesday 13/03/2012 12:11

Baghdad (news) .. A member of the Economic Commission MP / National Alliance / Abdul-Abbas broadly to increase the value of the Iraqi currency is required to find comprehensive economic development for all sectors and the diversity of fiscal revenue to the state.

said Xiaa (of the Agency news) said on Tuesday: The increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies and international needs to plan scientific thought for the development of economic sectors in the country, and make the State's revenues transformed from a unilateral to a multi-faceted with a cover of a major financial hard currency, as well as the organization of financial expenditure in the state.

He added that Iraq is on the verge of increasing its revenue finance by increasing the production capacity of oil and that will reach to (6) million barrels of oil per day during the year (2015), which will increase the state revenues of Finance and will contribute to the development of the country's economy and the local currency.

He pointed to: that the increase in fiscal revenue is not sufficient to increase the value of local currency, but that the process require the sustainable development of all economic sectors, whether agricultural or industrial or tourism, what will raise the sources of national income and GDP.

said: When this happens it will lead to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency, lower the prices of materials and goods in the domestic market, with the survival value salaries and operational fixed financial allocations. / Finished / 8. d. Q /

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=35834

• Upvote 4

He pointed to: that the increase in fiscal revenue is not sufficient to increase the value of local currency, but that the process require the sustainable development of all economic sectors, whether agricultural or industrial or tourism, what will raise the sources of national income and GDP.

said: When this happens it will lead to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency, lower the prices of materials and goods in the domestic market, with the survival value salaries and operational fixed financial allocations.

I know another way to increase the value of the local currency! Are y'all now trying to 'cover up' your plans to RV? :P

• Upvote 2

GM, Interesting!

When this happens it will lead to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency, lower the prices of materials and goods in the domestic market, with the survival value salaries and operational fixed financial allocations.

I see this as another way to explain to the people what will happen in all sectors when they increase the value. They should not rely on oil alone but improve in all sectors. :)

• Upvote 4

He added that Iraq is on the verge of increasing its revenue finance by increasing the production capacity of oil and that will reach to (6) million barrels of oil per day during the year (2015), which will increase the state revenues of Finance and will contribute to the development of the country's economy and the local currency.....OK contribute to the development of a Revaluation....they can use the reserves to future value as I understand it.....

He pointed to: that the increase in fiscal revenue is not sufficient to increase the value of local currency, but that the process require the sustainable development of all economic sectors, whether agricultural or industrial or tourism, what will raise the sources of national income and GDP. ....we know that....one minute he says the oil revinue will increase the GTP that will increase the value and now he says that the revenue is not sufficient to increase the value of local currency...you can't have it both ways...

said: When this happens it will lead to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency, lower the prices of materials and goods in the domestic market, with the survival value salaries and operational fixed financial allocations.......I believe he is missing a big piece of the puzzle, the largest reserves in the History of Iraq, the money held in US banking institutions...billions and billions of good old greenback USD....

This article is to confuse us from what they have already told us yesterday.....look folks we had four (4) of the biggest pieces of the dinar puzzle shown to us yesterday and we will have some confusing ones today but to me this ones is not bad when you look at it. In a normal economy this is how a currency gains in value but we are not looking at a normal economy and currency...20 years of sanctions, artificially maintained currency and on and on...

Good morning all and thanks for the article yota....

BTW, when I say to confuse us, I mean them but you can bet we play in this game...they have already told us that they know we are in the game, just read the Warka articles ...that alone tells us that.

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 5

GM Stryker Nice break down, we knew we see other article's about how removing of the zero, will not effect the Value, so we move on!! :lol:

Thanks yota.

I know....but the more I think about this article the more I like it...it says they are going to raise the value and then they say the growing GDP will keep raising it over time growth...:o ...I need some more coffee......

GM, Interesting!

When this happens it will lead to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency, lower the prices of materials and goods in the domestic market, with the survival value salaries and operational fixed financial allocations.

I see this as another way to explain to the people what will happen in all sectors when they increase the value. They should not rely on oil alone but improve in all sectors. :)

Good point Avarvets......GM and a + for your thoughts

+ for you too yota......

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 2

Thanks yota.

I know....but the more I think about this article the more I like it...it says they are going to raise the value and then they say the growing GDP will keep raising it over time growth...:o ...I need some more coffee......

GM, remember Yota's article from yesterday once we saw the 2 translations? I believe that this may just be another one of those translation issues. This in mho is another ED piece. I like it. He is explaining that they can't be oil dependent. Will have to improve in all sectors. I am trying to remember which country over there shifted away from depending solely on oil...... Their leader focused on other areas and they are doing just fine. This is gonna bug me until I remember.

Yesterday one of the articles said they want to be leader in the ME, so they must diversify. More good stuff. Yesterday's 5 great articles shall be difficult to top today unless we read those magic words on the cbi site!!!!!!

Sorry Stryker did not see your comments as I was typing. Great Morning to you!

Edited by Abarvets
  • Upvote 1

The article struck me little weired. At first is almost seemed like a copy of the bombshell Yota dropped on us yester day then they seem to retract a little and make it seem like they are far off. Almost like their trying to hide something.......Weird

Stryker as always your breakdowns rock. Lets hope we can continue to sift thrue the BS and keep our eye on the prize.

Oh yeah and great work as always Yota.

Edited by DEESEAN
  • Upvote 1

GM, remember Yota's article from yesterday once we saw the 2 translations? I believe that this may just be another one of those translation issues. This in mho is another ED piece. I like it. He is explaining that they can't be oil dependent. Will have to improve in all sectors. I am trying to remember which country over there shifted away from depending solely on oil...... Their leader focused on other areas and they are doing just fine. This is gonna bug me until I remember.

Yesterday one of the articles said they want to be leader in the ME, so they must diversify. More good stuff. Yesterday's 5 great articles shall be difficult to top today unless we read those magic words on the cbi site!!!!!!

Sorry Stryker did not see your comments as I was typing. Great Morning to you!

NP....oh yes they do want to be a Free Market Economic System......I posted a few days ago on another thread the 2010 UN Briefing report that talks about how this whole system will work line by line and that the second biggest sector other than oil will be agriculture, then the private business sector...it has been the plan sense the 2003 Future of Iraq Project was written and declassified in 2010 I believe. If anyone would like to read it send me your email on my PM and I will send it to you....great reading folks...also the Briefing report but you can just goggle that...

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

He added that Iraq is on the verge of increasing its revenue finance by increasing the production capacity of oil and that will reach to (6) million barrels of oil per day during the year (2015), which will increase the state revenues of Finance and will contribute to the development of the country's economy and the local currency.....OK contribute to the development of a Revaluation....they can use the reserves to future value as I understand it.....

He pointed to: that the increase in fiscal revenue is not sufficient to increase the value of local currency, but that the process require the sustainable development of all economic sectors, whether agricultural or industrial or tourism, what will raise the sources of national income and GDP. ....we know that....one minute he says the oil revinue will increase the GTP that will increase the value and now he says that the revenue is not sufficient to increase the value of local currency...you can't have it both ways...

said: When this happens it will lead to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency, lower the prices of materials and goods in the domestic market, with the survival value salaries and operational fixed financial allocations.......I believe he is missing a big piece of the puzzle, the largest reserves in the History of Iraq, the money held in US banking institutions...billions and billions of good old greenback USD....

This article is to confuse us from what they have already told us yesterday.....look folks we had four (4) of the biggest pieces of the dinar puzzle shown to us yesterday and we will have some confusing ones today but to me this ones is not bad when you look at it. In a normal economy this is how a currency gains in value but we are not looking at a normal economy and currency...20 years of sanctions, artificially maintained currency and on and on...

Good morning all and thanks for the article yota....

BTW, when I say to confuse us, I mean them but you can bet we play in this game...they have already told us that they know we are in the game, just read the Warka articles ...that alone tells us that.

Thanks for the break down of this article. Well this is kind of confusing to me, but one good thing that I like about this article is that its a member not members, To me it

just sounds like someone's opinion, and it sure didn't come from SHABIBI mouth. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the break down of this article. Well this is kind of confusing to me, but one good thing that I like about this article is that its a member not members, To me it

just sounds like someone's opinion, and it sure didn't come from SHABIBI mouth. :lol::lol:

Thanks mrref .....Yeah I meant to point that out too mrref...and the most important point as I see it and also keep in mind most of the Economic Committee members wanted to wait on the implementation of the project anyway....

• Upvote 1

GM all, what did I miss we have been kinda busy here. Looks like, as stated an opinion piece again. He does have valid point of ways to grow the economy and increase the value of the LOCAL currency. As was stated on another post about an inital rate and then 3 increases, the mention items above is a way to contribute to the development of the revaluation.

• Upvote 1

Thanks mrref .....Yeah I meant to point that out too mrref...and the most important point as I see it and also keep in mind most of the Economic Committee members wanted to wait on the implementation of the project anyway....

You are welcome :lol:

• Upvote 1

GM sourpuss, did you sleep last night nice lady??? I hope so we need our rest for dancing and the parties...

Yes I finally went to sleep about 1am after all those news articles but I tell ya, my heart was pounding for hours last night..yesterday was indeed a great day for news..i kept telling myself I need to rest because when this thing pops I need to be well rested and ready to go and party

Good Morning all you early bird DV'ers....

Good morning chickadee!

GM DV! emot-wave.gif

Looks like a slow start. Thats good for me, unless he is ready to push that button today.

Thanks all for what you contribute here. emot-worship.gif

GM JIT hopefully they push the button sometime between the 15th and the end of the month!!

• Upvote 1